Options

Tom Chambers Appreciation

Starting this to show that there are forum members who love Tom and Camilla

This guy clearly enjoys dancing and seems pleasant and fun with it

So let's have a bit of appreciation for him.

I hope I am wrong but I have the strongest feeling that some forum members want the best dancer out as a way of winding up the judges after the fiasco surrounding you know who this week

Tom had absolutely nothing to do with that- why should he suffer any backlash.

That is not fair on him and it is certainly not fair on Camilla

Vote to save Tom:D:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,007
    Forum Member
    I like Tom :D

*appreciates*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I like Tom too :D I hope he dances a fantastic Tango tomorrow!
  • Options
    dogsdinnerdogsdinner Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I was just about to start one of these myself when I found this one only on page 2. I think there are supporters out there but perhaps they aren't so vocal as some of the other supporters (hopefully). Good luck to Tom and Camilla tomorrow.
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,212
    Forum Member
    I think Camilla's played an ace card with that tango- looked very card- very sharp turns , right expression and classic tango music
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, Tom's not my favourite, but I think he's lovely and he's Austin's best friend there so he must be a good guy! ;) yes, I'm an Austin fan, sorry! :o

But I just wanted to say I hope his tango is amazing and that he doesn't let Austin's last week get him down, I think he's just as capable of those marks if he's stops treating Austin as his idol, lol.

I'm just sick of the rest of the forum hating on Tom and Austin if I'm honest, like being good is something to be ashamed of and that being rubbish like John or Jodie is far more admirable.

So good luck Tom and Camilla, I hope you do a wonderful Tango. ;) Just not as good as Austin's cha cha (just teasing :))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Before Austin was my top guy but then Tom proved himself to be in love with dancing and such a warm character! Plus he can do both Latin and Ballroom brilliantly. Good luck for tomorrow TomCam and get some well deserved high marks!
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After his salsa and seeing him on paul o grady, I finally like him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please let's see your votes to TOMILLA tonight

They deserve to stay. And deserve to win

VOTE TOMILLA
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Someone in a dance competition / entertainment show?! who is clearly loving the whole experience and putting his personality into the performances - what's not to love!!! The quickstep made him my favourite and the winner in my eyes.

Vote Tom and Camilla!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [
    I hope I am wrong but I have the strongest feeling that some forum members want the best dancer out as a way of winding up the judges after the fiasco surrounding you know who this week
    Tom had absolutely nothing to do with that- why should he suffer any backlash.

That is not fair on him and it is certainly not fair on Camilla

Vote to save Tom:D:)[/QUOTE]

I know it is bad form to quote your own post but I cannot stress this enough. Tom needs your block votes tonight- as he always does
  • Options
    jeppajeppa Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I`ve always loved Tom and could never understand what people had against him, I can`t see the smug person they`re talking about. I haven`t voted once this season yet but I will tonight for Tom and Camilla, it would be so unfair if they go out :)
  • Options
    blueabublueabu Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be voting for the first time tonight...........................for Tom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We need loads of us voting loads of times for Tom tonoght. He deserves to stay- and I don't like the idea that there might be a backlash against him to the judges because he is the best all round dancer
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom has finally won me over. His paso was brilliant and he really knows how to sell a dance. He also came across as a really nice guy on the Paul O' Grady show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hooray:D:)

Keep the support coing- we need to vote loads tonight
  • Options
    AnniedAnnied Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see there's finally a thread for Tom. He and Camilla are definitely the couple I'd most like to see win the competition.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum was here visitng from America the week that he got married. He's her favorite and she phone every week to see how he i doing. I think it shows appriciation for Tom that he has now an international fan base.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    Lots of luck to Tom and Camilla tonight :) I bet the Tango will be fabulous!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,007
    Forum Member
    *bump*

I've decided after much humming and haaing, that I want Tom to win :) I was rooting for Jodie and Ian, but they're gone (:() so it's Tom all the way now! :D Woo!
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay - Tom and Camilla through to next week. But Tom looks anxious at the thought of two dances. I think the pressure is getting to him mentally. Camilla has plenty of experience having reached this far with Roger and Gethin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Hope Tom does well with two dances this week, he has been the star of the show for me, he never moans and always looks as if he is just enjoying been there and dancing. Hope Austin and Tom make it the final.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone. :)

It's been confirmed on the BBC website he's doing the samba and the waltz.

Considering he did brilliantly at the salsa last week, and the samba is an offshoot of it (to me at least) and the waltz is spinning, then he should do well.

He's definitely the strongest latin dancer remaining (I think he was the strongest latin dancer from the start, actually) so he just needs to up his ballroom: just flipping concentrate! :D
  • Options
    SideshowStuSideshowStu Posts: 11,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the Waltz may well be a bit disappointing this week but the Samba will make up for it :) Predicted scores....

Waltz - 39pts

Samba - 40pts

Come on Tom! You HAVE got it in you!!! :D
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Waltz may well be a bit disappointing this week but the Samba will make up for it :) Predicted scores....

Waltz - 39pts

Samba - 40pts

Come on Tom! You HAVE got it in you!!! :D

Waltz a "bit disappointing" with a score of 39???

Easy to please, aren't you? :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing a final between Tom and Rachel. I wouldn't mind either which one of them won, as I'm sure I'd enjoy the dancing of them both.