Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 6)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    As far as marriage, Lord have mercy! Youth nowadays smh..

Well I'm 19 and I'm getting married in August . . . . joke

EDIT: I would like to add that I would be marrying Justin Timberlake (even though his is married) secretly :D:p;)

Do they have been signing DNA albums and I saw someone say that they pre-ordered a singed CD, I wonder where from.... hopefully they get to do signings in America because they only did like 1 on their week that the album was released
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the feeling that that Z situation might create uneasiness within both bands. They might regret it later, but they're still young.
    Some1 shud step in and told them career first...

I don't know how the Saturdays cope but then again they come across as more mature young ladies..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    Well I'm 19 and I'm getting married in August . . . .

EDIT: I would like to add that I would be marrying Justin Timberlake (even though his is married) secretly :D

Do they have been signing DNA albums and I saw someone say that they pre-ordered a singed CD, I wonder where from.... hopefully they get to do signings in America because they only did like 1 on their week that the album was released

Awww congratulations...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ the marrying thing is not true though....it was all a joke/hype from April Fools day that people believed ......

Edit Starting album 2 in 6 days and rumor has it they would be working with some new producers later but who??????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^ oh well
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    LOL at the marriage story! Don't believe it for one minute.

And yes to them recording for album two....it's gonna be long wait for it though.
    TMS are confirmed for producing songs again. I really hope they work with a few more 'big' name producers/writers though.
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sneak Peak of a new magazine article of Little Mix for GirlfriendMag http://littlemix-news.tumblr.com/image/47561277534
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TMS are confirmed for producing songs again. I really hope they work with a few more 'big' name producers/writers though.

I'm surprised they did not work with that Savan dude because he practically has worked with every winner except LM. but that would be cool ....more big name producers please *cough* Timbaland *cough* Oh I would love Labrinth too ..... (wishful thinking I know :p)
    Also the singer/songwriter front man from One Republic.... I think he is awesome
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does "that Savan Dude" not write all 1D songs?

Its a no from me :yawn:

Although I dont like to admit that One Thing is quite catchy and if I was forced to rate their songs that's their best one :p:o

Kiss You is not very good. But a remix I heard in a club last month somehow made it a decent song :p haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did write for them but also he did right quite a few songs like Justin Bieber beauty and the beat, Cher Lloyd With your love (I like that song), Shontelle T-shirt (which is R&B and pop) and a few for Alex Burke like Broken Heels which is a good song.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savan_Kotecha

Like I said I'm still surprised that they haven't worked with him and I'm sure he can get them a good pop hit ......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did write for them but also he did right quite a few songs like Justin Bieber beauty and the beat, Cher Lloyd With your love (I like that song), Shontelle T-shirt (which is R&B and pop) and a few for Alex Burke like Broken Heels which is a good song.

Like I said I'm still surprised that they haven't worked with him and I'm sure he can get them a good pop hit ......

Looking at his wiki page he has wrote some good songs like WUB WUL and One More Night. I wouldnt mind then if he wrote for the girls as long as the songs arent like 1D lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4X1VgBIZk

Well I swear Leigh has Instagram..... awkward
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does have Instagram. Liar liar!
    Does "that Savan Dude" not write all 1D songs?

Its a no from me

They are good for what they are, catchy lite pop songs but I think its too lightweight for LM. I am all for the pop/RnB fusion they have going but I think if they go too pop then they bump up with 5H.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member

But isn't that her personal instagram (as in it's for her friends/family not for fans)? I think what they meant in that interview is they don't have separate accounts like other bands do, as I think Jade also has instagram, but it's set to private.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    @LittleMixOffic 8m
    Jetlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag xxjadexx

I'm surprised they didn't tweet this when they just arrived in the US.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah its worse going from the West Coast to the UK. I know. I've left LA and arrived in the UK in the morning, and to acclimate properly you have to force yourself to stay awake until the local bedtime. That first day you're a zombie. Going over wouldnt be that much of a time change since the Atlantic isnt all that big.
    But isn't that her personal instagram (as in it's for her friends/family not for fans)?

Its not set to private, fans comment on it and repost her photos. Some are personal and others are from work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how the Saturdays cope but then again they come across as more mature young ladies..

They ought to, Una is 30 after all!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wings on iTunes during US radio tour (midnight Eastern time)

Mar. 16 #152
    Mar. 17 #154
    Mar. 18 #157
    Mar. 19 #154
    Mar. 20 #146 (4 AM)
    Mar. 21 #138
    Mar. 22 #140 (3 AM)
    Mar. 23 #130
    Mar. 24 #124
    Mar. 25 #123
    Mar. 26 #147
    Mar. 27 #137
    Mar. 28 #120
    Mar. 29 #122
    Mar. 30 #118
    Mar. 31 #106; DNA #79
    April 1 #111 (2 AM)
    April 2 #108
    April 3 #104
    April 4 #97

**post radio tour**
    April 5 #93
    April 6 #84
    April 7 #97
    April 8 #98
    April 9 #101

At least its the start of a new chart week in the US. Hopefully it can regain some ground. The song is still gaining audience on radio.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if they go backwards to this I'm no longer a fan... Too predictable...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welp we only know of TMS. It'll probably be mainly the same producers unless they add some in the USA when they return.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are'nt you being a bit fickle? :p ...;):rolleyes:

I'm sure they will dip into pop now and again, even if its only to keep their profile up and collect a few more fans:)

Nor would it be a good idea to abandon their current (very young) fan-base
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok then lol.

I was suggesting how I was surprised he has not work with them. he knows how to make catchy songs that sometimes you need if you want to be a global act.. It's not really going backwards is it ?
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love Jesy even more with that Degeneration X reference !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How Ya Doin'? has been playlisted by Radio 1!!! :D

Like previous Little Mix singles it starts on The C List :)
This discussion has been closed.