Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I might go and ask Jimmy if he wants his driveway tarmaced

Like it, turn the tables on them :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    but Jimmy does not have a driveway! His driveway is the park! Our outside Ikea or COSTCO!
  • Options
    kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The baby was drinking Red Bull!!!!!!!!!!!

Crikey!!,my 18 year old has only been allowed it since he legally became able to make his own decisions:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    but Jimmy does not have a driveway! His driveway is the park! Our outside Ikea or COSTCO!

After Jimmy has wrecked the park, i may as well tarmac it:D
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we don't have this to watch next week, we have a thrilling programme on Scientology :D Although to be honest I'm not sure if there's any difference :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kira nerys wrote: »
    Crikey!!,my 18 year old has only been allowed it since he legally became able to make his own decisions:o

I am with you there! Mine is 19 and only tried it when he went on a lads night with his mates - he claims the resulting hangover put him off (vodka may have been involved)
  • Options
    ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think cleansing is the best option for gypsies. The Czechs have the best idea...treat em like crap and throw them out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    After Jimmy has wrecked the park, i may as well tarmac it:D

Haha....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have never tried Red Bull....too unhealthy and really bad for your teeth
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 23 pints he has a day and the 2 kebabs....hmm

He must not have a single brain cell. He'd rather fork out thousands on a gastric band than try and limit his booze and food.

We have "settled travellers" (if that makes sense) living around here and the men in particular all turn to fat when they're about 17. There are a couple of brothers aged about 20 and 25 and they are massive. They drive around eating pizzas, pasties and jumbo sausage rolls. They literally are heart attacks waiting to happen.

I notice they all pick and choose what parts of the gypsy lifestyle they adhere to. They don't pay tax, they don't pay rent and they leave mountains of rubbish behind. Throwing fireworks at cars is just a bit of fun as is stealing from a shopkeeper who has just agreed to give you a bit of discount.
    That was really out of order but they called that "messing around."

All travellers have long been suspicious and frightened of hospitals but now they queuing up to have gastric bands.
    They can chop and change their beliefs at the drop of a hat so why can't they live in houses and pay taxes like the rest of us.
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Married after three months? That's fast! Then again, it works for some.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    He must not have a single brain cell. He'd rather fork out thousands on a gastric band than try and limit his booze and food

He doesn't know that he will have to eat and drink less:o
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He doesn't know that he will have to eat and drink less:o

Nor did his wife :eek:
  • Options
    kevthelutonbeekevthelutonbee Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And care even less!

But every time they move, they do it at night, so that are not as think and ignorant of the law as they make out.

They typically play on pretending to be ignorant of the law.

Its so you can't see the breaking & entering/criminal damage that gets them on the palying fields etc.

Love the way launching rockets at cars is only kids having fun:eek:

If fatso was concerned about whether or not there were any travellers at the hospital or if they knew he was going why have it filmed?

Why are they so concrened about the kids being up late and tired for school? They leave when they are 12 anyway
  • Options
    DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think cleansing is the best option for gypsies. The Czechs have the best idea...treat em like crap and throw them out.

hitlers idea this you know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    Well we don't have this to watch next week, we have a thrilling programme on Scientology :D Although to be honest I'm not sure if there's any difference :D
    I suppose the difference is that travellers keep the money they acquire by paying no taxes, Scientology followers work for money, pay taxes then hand it over to their leaders.
    How can travellers get Sky TV, Bank accounts and mobile phones without having to give their name and a fixed address? I envy them for keeping their personal data private.
  • Options
    ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exploitative TV with the pure intention of outraging their viewers. It worked a little too well on me, I had to turn it off because I was getting too pissed off with the selfish entitled attitudes.:D