Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How strange that spencer stood Emma up leaving her at that party. What a horrible thing to do.
  • Options
    chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    What did the text on Cheskas phone say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did the text on Cheskas phone say?

Something like "Hi babe I have some news about Alex that you need to hear"
  • Options
    Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    so alex cheated on binky
  • Options
    chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Ah couldn't make it out. Any ideas who the text was from?
  • Options
    Melody_RoseMelody_Rose Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Just me that thinks it was Stevie's ex-gf that cheated with Alex? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they have pretty much axed all the new characters from last year apart from Sophie....

The one who made the gay slur was quickly out.

I doubt Emma will be popular so she will probably vanish mid series as well !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I still have my doubts that Alex cheated, I just keep getting this feeling that it is a very nasty set up by someone we would least expect. I don’t think that Binky is the type of person to stay with a cheater; Alex tweeted a picture of Scramble last night and it has been reported on a few places that they have been seen looking very loved up. If my boyfriend had cheated and if I stayed with him I would find it hard to act all loved up it would be more likely I would slow things down and go back a few steps in the relationship.

The trailer for next week does not look good for him but hopefully this will all come to a head next week - they can’t drag it out much longer.

Cheska has gone down in my estimation over the last few episodes.

Does anyone know if Binky and Fran are still sharing? I ask this because in the "In Bed with Fran" video on the MIC Youtube channel she pulls out a riding crop and says that "this doesn’t actually belong to me it belongs to Binky but she seems to have left in in my room when she moved out". But she also says about Scramble “marking” his territory, so I am a bit confused as Scramble is Binky’s dog isn't he – so maybe they swapped rooms?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have my doubts that Alex cheated, I just keep getting this feeling that it is a very nasty set up by someone we would least expect. I don’t think that Binky is the type of person to stay with a cheater; Alex tweeted a picture of Scramble last night and it has been reported on a few places that they have been seen looking very loved up. If my boyfriend had cheated and if I stayed with him I would find it hard to act all loved up it would be more likely I would slow things down and go back a few steps in the relationship.

The trailer for next week does not look good for him but hopefully this will all come to a head next week - they can’t drag it out much longer.

Does anyone know if Binky and Fran are still sharing? I ask this because in the "In Bed with Fran" video on the MIC Youtube channel she pulls out a riding crop and says that "this doesn’t actually belong to me it belongs to Binky but she seems to have left in in my room when she moved out". But she also says about Scramble “marking” his territory, so I am a bit confused as Scramble is Binky’s dog isn't he – so maybe they swapped rooms?

I think this just on e again shows Cheska to be a jealous meddler. She has meddled in all her close friends relationships, Ollie, Richard and now Binkys. She doesn't stop until she has broken them up.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I think this just on e again shows Cheska to be a jealous meddler. She has meddled in all her close friends relationships, Ollie, Richard and now Binkys. She doesn't stop until she has broken them up.

In fairness, Binky was very much involved in the meddling in Richard and Kimberley's relationship and she did give Fran and Cheska the go ahead to "investigate" Mytton.
    They did both seem to relish that challenge though, admittedly.

I can't imagine being in Cheska's situation. If you investigate with Binky's blessing, what do you then do if you get some info. after you've agreed to stop delving?
  • Options
    simonnsimonn Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Main thing is - at least we know what PORG (Louise) stands for now - classic!
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Cheska! Does she have no life of her own? All she does is interfere with stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with her!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    I can't stand Cheska! Does she have no life of her own? All she does is interfere with stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with her!

I've read in interviews that her boyfriend doesn't want to be on the show, so she's probably struggling for any other storyline.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MIC always thrives on cheating stoylines and now that they have done it to death with Spencer, they've moved onto Alex.

It's pretty obvious he hasn't cheated but they're struggling for a storyline so have concocted this "mystery". Losing respect for Binky willing to participate in this charade just to be on a TV show.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's cheated, it all seems to be building up to it but I don't think it's gonna be true, well I hope not as I love Binky.

Highlight of Made in Chelsea ever in all series - Mark at the gym, oh my lol :D

Good to hear a name drop for Caggie.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark was on top form this week, his love of the garden, distdain for joggers and shorts in the gym, it was almost too much.

Thought the spencer/Alex pairing was interesting, was Spencer welcoming Alex to the liars and cheaters club?
    Spencer has been good value without the therapist and without seeing him be a controlling arse.

I don't want to see a heartbroken mopey Binky, we need fun Binky, she needs some outings with Jamie who is beyond annoying at the moment, fun Jamie, fun Binky work best.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheska is a pest but you can see that she means no harm really!

I'd love more Rosie! She always has some moments of genius.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the same. Binky last tweeted alex on 20/3/14...they used to tweet a lot...however when the show is about to air those with a story line do seem to stop tweeting, as if producers say not too to add to drama and speculation!

He tweeted a pic of her dog yest and not long ago a pic of him with seemingly binky chopped out...so I was convinced they were still together and happy...now though I notice they've only recently started to follow each other on twitter again so maybe he did cheat and they split but are back together?

But they've been filmed loads seemingly love up and back I'm march when they filmed the mini me trailer she interviewed the mini alex as her boyf...her profile pic is her in Goa...a holiday with Alex, If I'd split with a guy I wouldn't use our holiday pic as my profile pic!

Basically If this story line doesn't conclude soon I'll go mad with my obsessing stalking! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ps I feel the same about ferne and Charlie - but they are blates back together ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    so alex didnt cheat?

lol this show is so fakeeee
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear Lord will you just butt out of everyones business Cheska! Are there ever any other story lines in this show other than people cheating on the partners!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh dear Lord will you just butt out of everyones business Cheska! Are there ever any other story lines in this show other than people cheating on the partners!

lol

people keep saying that but isn't binky her best mate?

surely if she doesnt say anything that makes her a bad friend?
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,218
    Forum Member
    So in the series Alex cheated. I also don't really get Victoria and Sophie why are they in the show they have no connection to anyone except Mark in the show
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol

people keep saying that but isn't binky her best mate?

surely if she doesnt say anything that makes her a bad friend?

Well im not sure Cheska is anyones best friend, she is just so interfering and after Binky asked her to not 'investigate' last week didnt she and Fran send off some text to try and find out more? She has done this in every series, remember the Kimberley and Richard
    scene from 2 years ago!

OMG run for the hills Robbo - stay away from Louise!:o
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy's being a real mardy bitch this series.