Filed a complaint to ofcom

ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm sorry but Bianca getting her boobs out and giving Helen is just too graphic, no reason why her boobs couldn't have been censored. It's not even live...

Comments

• DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too it's disgusting
  • CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    I'm sorry but Bianca getting her boobs out and giving Helen is just too graphic, no reason why her boobs couldn't have been censored. It's not even live...

Okay Danielle... chill out.
    It's way after the watershed and there was a warning beforehand so... hope you're being sarcastic.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    lol its clearly allowed at this time of night
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you serious ??? It's Big Brother, not a childrens show.

This show has had FAR worse than that. BB5 had HM's running around the garden naked, and mud wrestling with pretty much nothing on.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again Ofcom rues the day they started accepting email complaints.
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hysterical.

Shell Jubin naked lawn mowing?
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was quick.
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha!! OFCOM.. I'm currently in advanced talks with them over the fact that BB is scripted!
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I didn't like the view either but complaining over a bit of nudity is silly when it's aired after the watershed.
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mean, I think she's desperate and trashy but what's there to call OFCOM about???
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever watched the show? Absolutely idiotic if you have genuinely made a complaint over that. I think you need to go stand in he corner and have a word with yourself
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Its Post Watershed...There is no reason for them to censor it. As soon as that clock hits 9pm a lot of TV rules go out the window
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Man, I wish they'd hurry up and establish prudecom so I have somewhere to send my complaints...
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Have you never seen a pair of breasts before?
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    Hysterical.

Shell Jubin naked lawn mowing?

Aaaah.. Great memories! :)
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Have you ever watched the show? Absolutely idiotic if you have genuinely made a complaint over that. I think you need to go stand in he corner and have a word with yourself

I think you need to learn how to be respectful and not slate someone's reasons.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They gave multiple warnings and its after 10pm, nothing wrong with showing it.
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    Have you never seen a pair of breasts before?

No actually.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone remember BB1? Nicola walked round in a nothing but a thong most of the time and what about that session they smeared wet clay all over their naked bodies and decorated the walls with prints of their arses. :-)

They didn't censor boobs 14 years ago so I doubt if they'll start now. What's wrong with them anyway?
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Man, I wish they'd hurry up and establish prudecom so I have somewhere to send my complaints...

Ha ha ha. When they do, let me have the address :D
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boobs kill
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Lol prudes. You people prob flinch at your own naked reflection.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    This has to be a wind up surely nobody would complain about that being screened after 10.30pm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I think you need to learn how to be respectful and not slate someone's reasons.

If you want to avoid being ridiculed, try to avoid being ridiculous.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you are being serious then all I can say is it's people like you who make OFCOM a laughing stock! The time is well after 10.30pm, the watershed last time I checked is 9pm. I have seen far worse even on British TV at this time of night. Every time someone complains about Big Brother over ridiculous things like this means those complaints that are justified are less likely to be taken seriously IMO! PLEASE do us real fans a favour & turn your TV off/over & do not watch Big Brother again!!
This discussion has been closed.