*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Madonna MDNA Day ‏ @MDNAMadonnaDay
    congrats to @ladygaga, 26 years, and over 4 years revolutionizing the world with your music, ure on the right track. Happy Birthday Gaga.

Madonna was tweeting from this account yesterday. Nice of her. Slash a BTW lyric thrown in for good measure.

She also tweeted:
    I applaud @ladygaga's support of the gay community and her commitment to stop bullying.

Don't hold your breath on the media reporting it though. Madonna "slating" her gets more attention. :rolleyes:
  • x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    Madonna MDNA Day ‏ @MDNAMadonnaDay

Madonna was tweeting from this account yesterday. Nice of her. Slash a BTW lyric thrown in for good measure.

She also tweeted:

Don't hold your breath on the media reporting it though. Madonna "slating" her gets more attention. :rolleyes:

Awww that's lovely news to hear hehe! :p;):):D
  • MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nice bday message!

The music video channels are having Gaga sessions too :)
    Forum Member
    What a nice bday message!

The music video channels are having Gaga sessions too :)

Yep agreed...I set up Sky + to record 'Gaga's Big Birthday Bash'!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Yep agreed...I set up Sky + to record 'Gaga's Big Birthday Bash'!

Is it an actual show or are try showing all her videos? :)
    Forum Member
    Is it an actual show or are try showing all her videos? :)

Her videos I believe hehe...I'm going to watch it later lol! :p;):):D
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Gaga, Happy Birthday to you!!! :D

It's lovely Madonna has tweeted, but I can find the tweet :confused:
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Gaga, Happy Birthday to you!!! :D

It's lovely Madonna has tweeted, but I can find the tweet :confused:

Awww it's a shame that you can't find the Tweet??? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Awww it's a shame that you can't find the Tweet??? :confused:

Did you see it Hayes? I went on Madonna's account but it isn't there :confused:
    Forum Member
    Did you see it Hayes? I went on Madonna's account but it isn't there :confused:

No I didn't see it but apparently it's on: @MDNAMadonnaDay???
    Forum Member
    No I didn't see it but apparently it's on: @MDNAMadonnaDay???

Ah, @MDNAMadonnaDay isn't Madonna's account, that's @MadonnaMDNADay
    Forum Member
    Ah, @MDNAMadonnaDay isn't Madonna's account, that's @MadonnaMDNADay

Oh ok hun hehe...is the Tweet on there??? :confused::p;):):D
    Forum Member
    Oh ok hun hehe...is the Tweet on there??? :confused::p;):):D

It's on the account you said, but that's not Madonna it's someone else :)
    Forum Member
    It's on the account you said, but that's not Madonna it's someone else :)

Ok hun but toanythingtaboo said Madonna was Tweeting from the account yesterday though??? :confused: Hehe! :p;):):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone remember the random retweet by Coldplay of Gaga's tweet about her favourite album being 'the next one'?

I was there when they were both at the MEN arena back in November for Children in Need - perhaps they have been communicating about a collaboration of sorts since then.

Coldplay are well known for their addictive hooks (In my place being the killer of all hooks) and Gaga is known for the same. Gaga's just beginning to branch out into stadiums, and Coldplay have had their fair share of enormous venues worldwide - Just wondering if they might be working on something regarding making Gaga's sounds bigger and more anthemic/stadiumish... Gaga feat. Coldplay with Coldplay doing the instrumentals for Gaga's vocals and a brief bit from Chris would be amazing.

Thinking of the 'starry night' bit from the queen and what Coldplay could've done with that whole song just sends me into a euphoric bliss.
    Forum Member
    Does anyone remember the random retweet by Coldplay of Gaga's tweet about her favourite album being 'the next one'?

I was there when they were both at the MEN arena back in November for Children in Need - perhaps they have been communicating about a collaboration of sorts since then.

Coldplay are well known for their addictive hooks (In my place being the killer of all hooks) and Gaga is known for the same. Gaga's just beginning to branch out into stadiums, and Coldplay have had their fair share of enormous venues worldwide - Just wondering if they might be working on something regarding making Gaga's sounds bigger and more anthemic/stadiumish... Gaga feat. Coldplay with Coldplay doing the instrumentals for Gaga's vocals and a brief bit from Chris would be amazing.

Thinking of the 'starry night' bit from the queen and what Coldplay could've done with that whole song just sends me into a euphoric bliss.

Yeah maybe??? :confused: We will just have to wait & see lol!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want to wait and see! Where's our inside man? We need a spy in camp Gaga.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to wait and see! Where's our inside man? We need a spy in camp Gaga.

I hear that. At first I was one of the people who thought it's good she's out of the spotlight (although let's face it, she hasn't really gone anywhere, has she?), but yes, we need some details now.
    Forum Member

Yeah we do hehe! :p;):):D
    Forum Member
    I hear that. At first I was one of the people who thought it's good she's out of the spotlight (although let's face it, she hasn't really gone anywhere, has she?), but yes, we need some details now.

Yeah I agree hehe! :p;):):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I think you can't really find news about her as easily as you could last year. I think you cna only hear about her if you afre a fan or if you really want some information and you ook for it in forums or google. I think she hasn't been relevant for the media, so yes, I think she has gone out of the spotlight for now.

And I still think it's brilliant that she is doing so :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's also showing that you can have a media blackout if you want to, no matter how big you are. Throwing shade on media junkies.
    Forum Member
    At the moment people are saying they're glad she's gone away, but give it a few months and they'll want her back ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment people are saying they're glad she's gone away, but give it a few months and they'll want her back ;)

Well some people are saying that already, but i guess that's just the fans! though there are some saying 'where is she now?' bla bla, not relevant, bla :sleep:

ANYWAY, i think it's good for the fans and also the non-fans, and her to have a break. Gives her time to write, plan and rehearse the tour, and for the public to miss her.

I'm already anticipating that time when the new album will be around the corner and we'll all be bubbling away with excitement at the prospect of new Gaga music!
    Forum Member
    Well some people are saying that already, but i guess that's just the fans! though there are some saying 'where is she now?' bla bla, not relevant, bla :sleep:

ANYWAY, i think it's good for the fans and also the non-fans, and her to have a break. Gives her time to write, plan and rehearse the tour, and for the public to miss her.

I'm already anticipating that time when the new album will be around the corner and we'll all be bubbling away with excitement at the prospect of new Gaga music!

Yeah I see what you mean, a lot of those comments on twitter and on DS articles from Facebook are rather silly, I think a lot of those people think they're being amusing when they do that but they're just making a fool of themselves

It is, I had a dream the other night that Gaga actually released a new song, it was dancey but it was about friendship, would love this to happen
This discussion has been closed.