100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Blind Item #6 (CDAN)

The most obscene display of affection in the past few days included one of the regulars in this spot. You know the routine. Foreign born B list singer and part-time actress. One of our favorites was making out with her new boyfriend and openly getting her breasts fondled and viewed by the 20 or so people in the VIP area. She is not shy.

...She will never let you down? :mad:
    I think we called that, didn't we?
    EGOTs? I can only think of Sister Act or Princess Anne.
  • laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happyfiu wrote: »
    M & S used to be looking for the truth out there.
    But only S would be foreign born then, not M as ElCantoDelLoco rightly said.

Maybe a former Doctor and his redhead companion?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought those two as well, especially if it's a comic-con connection. Bit sad if true and it's all gone wrong 'cos they seem to really enjoy spending time with each other. M&S are said to have had an affair but as you say - only one of them foreign born.

Could no. 2 be the ex of the sofa jumper instead of Black Swan?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind Item #6 (CDAN)

The most obscene display of affection in the past few days included one of the regulars in this spot. You know the routine. Foreign born B list singer and part-time actress. One of our favorites was making out with her new boyfriend and openly getting her breasts fondled and viewed by the 20 or so people in the VIP area. She is not shy.

...She will never let you down? :mad:

EGOTs? I can only think of Sister Act or Princess Anne.

The CDAN blind, she really has got a bad reputation hasn't she old Miss Hot Right Now.

The EGOT blind tells you the answer in bold at the bottom. Cabaret is the answer. Ex of Mr Gest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    forgive me if i'm wrong but wasn't M from M & S canadian? thus technically to the USA foreign
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok i am wrong.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laurielou wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought those two as well, especially if it's a comic-con connection. Bit sad if true and it's all gone wrong 'cos they seem to really enjoy spending time with each other. M&S are said to have had an affair but as you say - only one of them foreign born.

Oh no, they do seem to fit better than M&S... They always had such wonderful chemistry off-screen that it wouldn't be a surprise if they'd had a bit of a thing going on, but sad if it's true.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the Former Doctor and the Red Head were both dating other people during their time on the show? But they are meeting up again soon.

Actually the mention of ComicCon is from a different blind about a mostly Movies actor and TV actress which doesn't fit these guys.
  • Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you give an more clues on who this is please? :)

If you don't watch bold, beautiful American daytime soaps you'd never guess; I don't think she's widely known outside the US unless you've watched those shows. Her first name suggests she likes to source her own meat from the wild. There was a lawsuit some years back when she became pregnant and the showrunners sacked her for it, as they didn't want her character to be pregnant.

Her son died in an accident at home in 2007, not unlike the one that caused Mr and Mrs Zuko's son's death. But I don't think she was even present at the time, and the boy in question was I believe receiving treatment for his condition, so ...
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »
    If you don't watch bold, beautiful American daytime soaps you'd never guess; I don't think she's widely known outside the US unless you've watched those shows. Her first name suggests she likes to source her own meat from the wild. There was a lawsuit some years back when she became pregnant and the showrunners sacked her for it, as they didn't want her character to be pregnant.

Her son died in an accident at home in 2007, not unlike the one that caused Mr and Mrs Zuko's son's death. But I don't think she was even present at the time, and the boy in question was I believe receiving treatment for his condition, so ...

Thanks for this, Suzy_Cat. You are dead right, I have never heard of her. :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Thanks for this, Suzy_Cat. You are dead right, I have never heard of her. :D

Nope, me neither! She's developed quite an interesting face, compared to her younger pictures....
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    I think we called that, didn't we?

Yes. I think we did.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Nope, me neither! She's developed quite an interesting face, compared to her younger pictures....

:D:D:D
  • rachpidrachpid Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Number 2 is obviously Goopy. She and Yellow have been seen together again at meals etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    rachpid wrote: »
    Number 2 is obviously Goopy. She and Yellow have been seen together again at meals etc.

That's who I thought, I was really surprised no one else had said it :p
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goop and Parachutes for #2 makes sense to me.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So.. I think the popstar definitely did more than flirt with the pirate's wife.

SMH. He still looks like a child to me. *shrugs*
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought dr and redhead straight away but they do seem to be friendly. The thing is the line "....tv show that never ends" and the mention if the pairing working really seems to hint towards a show like dr who . However many if the pairings have worked, especially recently they have all been successful, even Martha!

Alternatively I wondered if it could be the original tow stars of SVU? But they wouldn't be foreign born
  • vickkijvickkij Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    CDAN Blind Items:

3. This just turned A-list singer with the funny name has record executives begging her to begin her next record because her current one is doing so well. The only problem is that the married A-list rapper/reality star she traded sex for lyrics last time wants more than just sex. he also wants money this time. Plus, she will have to explain to her boyfriend about the whole thing which she really doesn't want to do.

Didn't the Fancy singer have an alleged affair with Yeezus? (sorry if the clues are rubbish I'm just do excited I might have got one!)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From February 15, 2014

These two actresses/former co-stars hate each other. One is a B list mostly television actress on a struggling network show. The other is a B+ list mostly television actress who goes from one hit project to the next. Apparently the B lister, who used to be an A lister is jealous of the B+ lister and used to treat her like crap. It also doesn't help that another former co-star who is always willing to stir up trouble and is desperate for parts whispers in each of their ears.

B lister = Buffy

B+ lister = Willow

Stirring up trouble = Dawn
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How sad and silly on all their parts. But given Mr Buffy's recent attack on someone he worked with it's not that out of character.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dawn is really not liked by others on any show she works on. Many stories about her being a nasty B*tch
    Buffy was the only one whom she really seemed to be friends with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be prepared to excuse her behaviour - she was the youngest cast member of a group who'd worked together for a long time.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know who Buffy is but any more clues on the other two?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I'd be prepared to excuse her behaviour - she was the youngest cast member of a group who'd worked together for a long time.

She is still like that now though, So she is clearly just not a nice person rather than being young at the time
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    I know who Buffy is but any more clues on the other two?

(Dawn) Buffy's sister in the show, And (willow) her best friend in the show, Actress who was in American pie and how i met your mother
This discussion has been closed.