Luke 2
Samia 1

Public vote:

Samia (rebound) 5
Luke 4
Beth 3
Gareth 2
Matt 1

Which means they all have a total of 6 points ;)

Public vote is the decider in a tie so it would be a Matt v Gareth skate off.

I know it's most unlikely to happen but it does show first place doesn't guarantee you'll be safe :eek:

Comments

• Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    He could still be in the skate off :confused:

Leader board:

Matt 5
    Gareth 4
    Beth 3
    Luke 2
    Samia 1

Public vote:

Samia (rebound) 5
    Luke 4
    Beth 3
    Gareth 2
    Matt 1

I know it's most unlikely to happen but it does show first place doesn't guarantee you'll be safe :eek:

Yes it's unlikely but theoretically possible. I very much doubt Samia will top the votes either.

I do think it's a possibility that we could see Matt v Gareth in the skate off if Beth is top with the judges though. :(
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Leader board:

Matt 5
    Gareth 4
    Beth 3
    Luke 2
    Samia 1

Public vote:

Samia (rebound) 5
    Luke 4
    Beth 3
    Gareth 2
    Matt 1

I think Matt has already been top of the leader board and ended up in the skate off with Shane - so it can and does happen (I think he was top :o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I think Matt has already been top of the leader board and ended up in the skate off with Shane - so it can and does happen (I think he was top :o)

Matt was 2nd not top.

Can anyone recall when a celeb has been top of the LB but still ended up in the SO?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frally wrote: »
    Matt was 2nd not top.

Can anyone recall when a celeb has been top of the LB but still ended up in the SO?

I wasnt 100% sure he was top so thank you - still being second on the leader board and ending up in the skate off is pretty poo tbh
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt was 2nd not top.

Not 100% sure but think it may have happenned to Bonnie in the 1st series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I wasnt 100% sure he was top so thank you - still being second on the leader board and ending up in the skate off is pretty poo tbh

So did Alesha Dixon in SCD but she still went on to win her series.
    Tiger Rose wrote: »

Thanks. You're right, it was when they were down to the last 4, which was also the case in SCD when Ricky Whittle ended up in the DO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did Alesha Dixon in SCD but she still went on to win her series.

Thanks. You're right, it was when they were down to the last 4, which was also the case in SCD when Ricky Whittle ended up in the DO.

she did indeed
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    You're correct - Bonnie and Matt topped the leaderboard before being designated to the skate off against Kelly and Todd.

The following week they came joint second and found themselves fighting for survival against David and Pam. The judges ruled in their favour.

They fell at the penultimate hurdle when despite taking the judges vote public opinion decreed otherwise and they were relegated to 3rd place behind Gaynor and Stefan.

Statistics can be interpreted in many ways - usually to suit the opinion of the statistician. In the words of Disraeli there are lies, damned lies and statistics.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Leader board:

Matt 5
    Gareth 4
    Beth 3
    Luke 2
    Samia 1

Public vote:

Samia (rebound) 5
    Luke 4
    Beth 3
    Gareth 2
    Matt 1

If the leaderboard is like that, he could also be in the SO if the public vote goes like this:

Luke 5
    Beth 4
    Gareth 3
    Samia/Matt 2
    Matt/Samia 1

Leaving Luke, Beth and Gareth with 7, Matt with 6 or 7 and Samia with 2 or 3, meaning a Matt v Samia SO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless Gareth's SO is really, really good and Matt's just average, I wouldn't have thought Matt would need to worry against any of his likely opponents in the SO. It's all pretty much academic apart from that one scenario.
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Matt will come last in the telephone vote. Could still be in the skate off I suppose, depending on how other votes go.

I just can't see that Luke has that great a following :o Although I suppose he must do, to have never been in the bottom two?
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blowup wrote: »
    I don't think Matt will come last in the telephone vote. Could still be in the skate off I suppose, depending on how other votes go.

I just can't see that Luke has that great a following :o Although I suppose he must do, to have never been in the bottom two?

Luke has definitely beaten Gareth (week 3), Matt (week 5) in the public vote at least once. However, there's no evidence that he beat anyone other than Keith last week.

This could have happened:

Beth 3+6=9
    Samia 2+5=7
    Luke 4+4=8
    Gareth 5+3=8
    Matt 6+2=8
    Keith 1+1=2

or this:

Beth 3+6=9
    Matt 6+5=11
    Gareth 5+4=9
    Samia 2+3=5
    Luke 4+2=6
    Keith 1+1=2

With the @rse about t1t leaderboard that happened last week, the possibilities are endless. I remain hopeful that the gulf in ability between the top three and the other two will be soooo obvious this week that the public will decide enough is enough. I say I remain hopeful. I'm not holding my breath.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see Luke beating Beth in the votes.

One of Luke or Samia will definitely be out next week and the other will be out next week.
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke has definitely beaten Gareth (week 3), Matt (week 5) in the public vote at least once. However, there's no evidence that he beat anyone other than Keith last week.

This could have happened:

Beth 3+6=9
    Samia 2+5=7
    Luke 4+4=8
    Gareth 5+3=8
    Matt 6+2=8
    Keith 1+1=2

or this:

Beth 3+6=9
    Matt 6+5=11
    Gareth 5+4=9
    Samia 2+3=5
    Luke 4+2=6
    Keith 1+1=2

With the @rse about t1t leaderboard that happened last week, the possibilities are endless. I remain hopeful that the gulf in ability between the top three and the other two will be soooo obvious this week that the public will decide enough is enough. I say I remain hopeful. I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for that! :)

I think it depends on the routines (I know that's obvious!). Samia and Sylvain I still think are entertaining - mainly based on his talent, rather than hers :o Whereas Gareth was in the bottom two earlier on, so perhaps his votes are tied in with having the 'right' routine rather than people who will vote for him just because he's a decent skater and deserves to stay. Does that make sense? Samia also has the vote bounce from last week.

I think what I'm saying is, I think Luke will/should be in the bottom two but not entirely sure Samia will be with him.
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blowup wrote: »
    Thanks for that! :)

I think it depends on the routines (I know that's obvious!). Samia and Sylvain I still think are entertaining - mainly based on his talent, rather than hers :o Whereas Gareth was in the bottom two earlier on, so perhaps his votes are tied in with having the 'right' routine rather than people who will vote for him just because he's a decent skater and deserves to stay. Does that make sense? Samia also has the vote bounce from last week.

I think what I'm saying is, I think Luke will/should be in the bottom two but not entirely sure Samia will be with him.

No worries :D.

But just to depress the fans of actual skating, this could also have happened last week -

Beth 3+6=9
    Luke 4+5=9
    Samia 2+4=6
    Matt 6+3=9
    Gareth 5+2=7
    Keith 1+1=2

Reverse Matt and Gareth's vote and the same applies.

Like I said, with the leaderboard how it was, the possibilities are endless.