Options

Danielle Lloyd seen in her true colours once again

13»

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,129
    Forum Member
    I can't make sense of the video, she's shouting at someone or some people her partner is trying to calm her down he seems to have a friendly chat to the victims of Lloyd's outburst?

She's asked to walk away with her girlfriends leaving her partner with the blokes, are they all part of the same group?
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,092
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    It doesn't look like she's very angry to me. You can see her smiling when she's about 6 feet away from the lads on the left. It's like she knew the camera was there and was just showing off.

She is smiling at times but all I get from watching that is sheer arrogance and mocking of those around her, as if she's better than them. She's really drunk so I would be amazed if her behaviour would be any different whether there was a camera or no camera. I somehow doubt it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    She is smiling at times but all I get from watching that is sheer arrogance and mocking of those around her, as if she's better than them. She's really drunk so I would be amazed if her behaviour would be any different whether there was a camera or no camera. I somehow doubt it.

I suppose it depends on what she arguing with them about. She could have been blasting them for something that they'd done to her. Not physically, but they could have had a laugh at her expense. I dunno... It could have been a case of her thinking she was better than them, or she could have been doing the "do you know who I am?" act. I don't think we'll know because the words aren't clear.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol she is so trashy.

Can't believe the DM have an ad trying to flog the horrible dress she's wearing too. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol she is so trashy.

Can't believe the DM have an ad trying to flog the horrible dress she's wearing too. :D

That's the trashy Daily Mail for you. They're willing to place a video on their website that shows her in a bad light, yet they're also willing to have an advertisement for the dress she's wearing.
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I don't think she's stunning but yes, she is nice looking though.
    But that ,for me, is overshadowed by the ugliness of her nature.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Pig thick, racist, ghastly bint.

But don't worry Pru, because, you can DRESS like her. Look!

In the midst of this drunken melee, the Mail has helpfully provided details of her fetching tankini in neon pink with gold trim! For £130, no less!

There is light at the end of the tunnel, obviously!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another day, another Danielle Lloyd O'Hara Whoever story.

If they just took the oxygen of publicity away it would be a good start.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I can't stand her. She comes across as a bit chavvy to me. As for that thing she's wearing, it looks like a nightie rather than a dress.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the woman. She's vile.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol she is so trashy.

I thought she was in her nightie?
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

Not quite spot on but being kind to you, it's not a million miles off either. Actually not a bad summation all in all and the closest to the truth I'll find round here. Well done you. *pats head*. :)

Thank you kind sir ;-)
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her. She comes across as a bit chavvy to me. As for that thing she's wearing, it looks like a nightie rather than a dress.

Indeed it does look like a big woman's babydoll nightie. Also I loathe that hideous pink colour as well. Not classy like its wearer...;)
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is trash with a bit of unearned money
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I still can't believe she got away with her behaviour on BB scott free just because she has a pretty face and was willing to get her boobs out.

She was the most disgusting of the lot of them in that house when it came to the treatment of Shipla Shetty, yet she escaped totally unscathed and is still treated as something of a media darling. Appalling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tatyana wrote: »
    I still can't believe she got away with her behaviour on BB scott free just because she has a pretty face and was willing to get her boobs out.

She was the most disgusting of the lot of them in that house when it came to the treatment of Shipla Shetty, yet she escaped totally unscathed and is still treated as something of a media darling. Appalling.

I don't think she was at all. Jade stood out the most for the very bad treatment of Shilpa. Danielle, from what I saw, encouraged Jade to continue by giggling every time Jade started making racist comments about Shilpa and the lifestyle in India, and maybe saying a few stupid things to Jade and Jo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Remember that it was Danielle who made that sickening comment about wanting to flick her vaginal thrush into Shilpa's curry. On that one incident alone, I would say she most certainly was the worst behaved during the race/class row.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,092
    Forum Member
    You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

If she has an issue with her personality changing significantly (for the worse) when she's "in drink" then she needs to quit.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meh, she's still gawjus though ;-)