EastEnders - Mick and Linda's relationship to take 'dark turn'

james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a583342/eastenders-jean-slater-to-return-with-stacey-plan.html#~oJD2TpoGZlkYtj

I can understand Dean becoming obsessed with Linda being dark but why did they mention only Linda and Mick? They seem to perfect for things to turn dark.

Comments

• ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no why are they doing this to one of the strongest couples on EE at the moment?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o:o:o
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they don't ruin them...
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,598
    Forum Member
    Turn the feckin light back on then! :D

Seriously though, hope it's not the end of them. They do make a good couple and good for EastEnders.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Ooh interesting. I think this will be good!! :)
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    This could mean a lot of things, but let's take the worst case scenario and complain about it like it's fact. It's the DS way!

Seriously though, given everything that's going on with the Carters, and will happen to them (Dean's obsession, Shirley's secret, Linda wanting another baby,) then it doesn't come as a shock that their relationship will be tested, but I'd put a lot of money on them coming out of it intact. I've said it before and I will continue saying it, it's highly unlikely that either will have an affair, or do anything that leaves their relationship beyond repair, while DTC is in charge. That, imo, is obvious from everything he has said about the couple/family and what the actors have said.