Options

Please can someone catch me up on Sienna/Nico? Hollyoaks

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
Forum Member
Hi

I seem to have missed some episodes. How did Sienna find out Nico was really hers?

Why is she drugging Patrick and what with?

Comments

• Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick Blake threatened to kill her if she ever returned. She has returned, so basically it is him or her, especially a he wants Sienna Blake to all himself like he always has!

Sienna clocked on that Sophie aka her real daughter was Nico a few episodes after she revealed who she was to Sienna.
  • Options
    RondeEERondeEE Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Sienna initially didn't believe Nico when she revealed to her on the boat that she was her daughter but she finally realised when Peri handed in Nico's bag to the police station where Sienna noticed the blanket in the bag she gave to her daughter.

Nico is drugging Patrick as she knows he's only pretending in front of sienna to apologize for what he did, he purposely dropped his watch and blamed Nico for taking it so she drugged him using Sienna's pills.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    Does nicos adoptive mum even know where she is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does nicos adoptive mum even know where she is

No she did run away after the Patricks first visit to be fair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finding the whole thing a bit bizarre to be honest and don't really have a clue what's going on even though I've seen every episode!

It's just strange how we haven't really seen Sienna and Nico interact or talk much about what's happened yet Nico's living with her, calling her mum and her adoptive mum is nowhere to be seen?!
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finding the whole thing a bit bizarre to be honest and don't really have a clue what's going on even though I've seen every episode!

It's just strange how we haven't really seen Sienna and Nico interact or talk much about what's happened yet Nico's living with her, calling her mum and her adoptive mum is nowhere to be seen?!

This completely
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This completely

The writing is really poor at the moment and seems to have hardly any continuity and realism about it.

You don't just start living with the mum that you've only known five minutes or start calling her mum!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't decide if Nico even likes Sienna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member

I think Denise was actually her foster mum. Sienna showed a picture of Nico to someone and I think she said Nico's foster mum gave it to her.

Nico said she'd been in care homes to Dodger but I thought she was just making a story up. However here it says she has actually been in care homes:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks/profiles/all/nico-blake-persephone-swales-dawson

So it makes sense why Nico is so easily accepting Sienna as her mum. Though they haven't been shown to talk about each others back stories, what happened the last 14 years, which would help the audience to see them bonding as mother and daughter.

One thing that confuses me is Nico's name. When Patrick gave Denise the file that the private detective had on Nico's whereabouts he referred to her as 'Caroline'. But now he and everyone else call her Nico? That profile on the Channel 4 page has her surname as 'Blake' but why would she have her birth surname but not her first name? And if she was never adopted then why is her first name Nico not Sophie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    belle15 wrote: »
    I think Denise was actually her foster mum. Sienna showed a picture of Nico to someone and I think she said Nico's foster mum gave it to her.

Nico said she'd been in care homes to Dodger but I thought she was just making a story up. However here it says she has actually been in care homes:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks/profiles/all/nico-blake-persephone-swales-dawson

So it makes sense why Nico is so easily accepting Sienna as her mum. Though they haven't been shown to talk about each others back stories, what happened the last 14 years, which would help the audience to see them bonding as mother and daughter.

One thing that confuses me is Nico's name. When Patrick gave Denise the file that the private detective had on Nico's whereabouts he referred to her as 'Caroline'. But now he and everyone else call her Nico? That profile on the Channel 4 page has her surname as 'Blake' but why would she have her birth surname but not her first name? And if she was never adopted then why is her first name Nico not Sophie?

Oh okay thanks, they really need to explain it more on screen because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I agree with you about the name, but we've never been told who actually registered Nico's birth or what Patrick did exactly after Sienna gave birth.
    I got the impression that Sophie was just what Sienna named her, but never her official birth name.
    But then I have no idea who named her, hopefully it'll all be explained as the story develops and we find out exactly what happened.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Oh okay thanks, they really need to explain it more on screen because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I agree with you about the name, but we've never been told who actually registered Nico's birth or what Patrick did exactly after Sienna gave birth.
    I got the impression that Sophie was just what Sienna named her, but never her official birth name.
    But then I have no idea who named her, hopefully it'll all be explained as the story develops and we find out exactly what happened.

Hopefully! I really like the storyline, just their missing out on details and key moments is making it slightly confusing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I was looking forward to this story line but they've rushed it and ruined it in my opinion.
  • Options
    ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only hope they don't turn it that Nico will hurt Sienna because she seems so happy her daughter is finally here.
  • Options
    RondeEERondeEE Posts: 125
    Forum Member

if Sophie wasn't her official name then why did Patrick have a photo of Sienna's daughter when she was younger that said 'Sophie age 4' on the back :confused:

I want to know what else he's hiding in the box he keeps locked away and is so protective over
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not really happy with most of the storylines at the moment or the characters, though this time of year usually does suffer a bit on Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A rather glaring omission is how Sienna has not at least apologised for initially doubting Nico being her daughter. I wonder whether Nico is back to retaliate against being rejected rather than to start a real mother-daughter relationship with Sienna.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't she hate Sienna Blake for shopping Mark "Dodger" Savage to the police over assaulting their Dad Patrick Blake so he couldn't leave with Maxine Minniver as she wants him to herself. Nico Blake sees the "true" Sienna.

This results in her wanting too find her Dad who she meets up with, however Sienna and the online person are both lying. The mystery person has a white van waiting for her...
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brookside wrote: »
    Doesn't she hate Sienna Blake for shopping Mark "Dodger" Savage to the police over assaulting their Dad Patrick Blake so he couldn't leave with Maxine Minniver as she wants him to herself. Nico Blake sees the "true" Sienna.

This results in her wanting too find her Dad who she meets up with, however Sienna and the online person are both lying. The mystery person has a white van waiting for her...

I suddenly worry in case this is the same white van with the same driver who caused Sam and Danny's deaths! :o Typical HO if it is turns out to have been Nico's Dad, although others are betting on Cameron.:o