Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

what??? :eek:
    i dont think ive seen that one!
    When the family were on holiday in Wales and Phil clambered into the hot tub like an eager walrus, to keep his daughters company? You must have seen it. It was the most inappropriate father/daughter conversation I have ever witnessed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nipper21 wrote: »

:D OMG, where have you dug that up from. I've never seen it before, Brilliant.

I would be SOOOOO tempted to join and post, they seem to think a few nutritional hints and exercising while doing the housework ( crippled with laughter at that bit) will shift a bit of weight. If only they knew.

Trouble is the last post was 5 years ago, so I think I've missed the bus. :( Tragic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    When will we next see the Chawns on tv :( its really weird to think that this might be it :eek:
    Any facebook updates from Phiz?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Just done my regular Facebook check - for the benefit of this board and nothing else you understand!!!

Interestingly Emma and Phil have changed their profile pics so no longer is Alicia in them :D

Phil has not made any comments of his own recently except to warn us of the dangers of heating water in a microwave :p but this was last week.

Yesterday he confirmed that they are all well except Emma - surprise surprise

Emma has not posted for ages either.

I note on Phil's actor/director account that Tommy Gunner has been posting, there is the photoshop sausage, the bit in the programme when Phil grabbed Emma's boob and also the freezer full of SP sausages :D

These were posted on 15/3 and have not been deleted yet.

I do wonder whether Kim has complained about Emma since all her swearing on the bit about using photo's of Alicia and so she doesn't come on anymore (I don't expect Kim to answer this as it is personal business but I am just pondering)

No word on the court case although maybe Emma has been locked up which is why she has not posted :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    When will we next see the Chawns on tv :( its really weird to think that this might be it :eek:
    Any facebook updates from Phiz?
    Bio TV confirmed they will be showing repeats of Big Fat Challenge 1 and 2, followed by Chawners Last Chance in May, but they don't have the dates yet. But they have also confirmed there will be NO MORE CHAWNERVISION.:cry: Not filmed by Bio anyway. Perhaps Desmond whatisname, Channel 5 chap, will be interested in some 24/7 Chawners?

The next big event in the Chawner Calender is the court case. Benefit Helper, we will be relying on you for your front row seat reviews (metaphorically speaking, I don't expect you to make the pilgrimage to Blackburn County Court:D)
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleurgh thanks for the memory of "that episode" in the hot tub. Can someone please pass the brain bleach?

It all seems pretty quiet in Chawnerville, which must be nice for the neighbours. Maybe they've realised that their "fame" has gone, no-one cares and they're back to where they were before Emma ever went on X-Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »

I would be SOOOOO tempted to join and post, they seem to think a few nutritional hints and exercising while doing the housework ( crippled with laughter at that bit) will shift a bit of weight. If only they knew.

Trouble is the last post was 5 years ago, so I think I've missed the bus. :( Tragic.

Nowt wrong with doing an update after 5 years, as in nothing has changed despite all the help offered!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    You know the 'it's never my fault' line? I had a revelation, I reckon their life coach must be Samantha Brick!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Philip Chawner followed me on facebook! I subcribed to him ages ago but he sent me a friend request a few days ago, he has added loads of ladies..he is such a ladies man, poor Audrey!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Philip Chawner followed me on facebook! I subcribed to him ages ago but he sent me a friend request a few days ago, he has added loads of ladies..he is such a ladies man, poor Audrey!

No way!!! He keeps batting away my requests, do you have a cake as a profile picture? Hehe!
    Forum Member
    Bio TV confirmed they will be showing repeats of Big Fat Challenge 1 and 2, followed by Chawners Last Chance in May, but they don't have the dates yet. But they have also confirmed there will be NO MORE CHAWNERVISION.:cry: Not filmed by Bio anyway. Perhaps Desmond whatisname, Channel 5 chap, will be interested in some 24/7 Chawners?

The next big event in the Chawner Calender is the court case. Benefit Helper, we will be relying on you for your front row seat reviews (metaphorically speaking, I don't expect you to make the pilgrimage to Blackburn County Court:D)

Just remembered there was that thing in the news about Court TV being allowed in the UK or something...reckon that might be where they make their next chawnervision appearance? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Trifle? wrote: »
    You know the 'it's never my fault' line? I had a revelation, I reckon their life coach must be Samantha Brick!
    not very up on my celebs (excepting the Chawners of course;);) ) but doesn't she think everyone hates her because she is too beautiful? Oh wait maybe that's why so many people have no time for the Chawns too!
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't straighten my arm or touch my shoulder - should I claim benefits? I haven't washed my car in years so I reckon it should be a goer!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »

just found it when browsing all things Chawn (can't believe I just said that!:eek:!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful Pippa, a photo of Little Phil might just be popping into your inbox shortly:eek: I speak from experience. He fancies himself as a bit of a ladies man, failing to appreciate the majority of the comments he gets on facebook are sarcastic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Samantha Brick has some Chawner blood in her, her level of delusion is utterly chawsome. I actually thought the article was a belated April Fool. Poor soul, it must be so hard being so damn pretty and having absolutely everyone hating you because of it. It really reminds me of Emma's comment about the "jellus slagz" who resent her level of fame.

I think a bit of genetic research would show Ms Brick is related to the Chawners - although I'm guessing she missed out on the genetic obseity.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Samantha Brick has some Chawner blood in her, her level of delusion is utterly chawsome. I actually thought the article was a belated April Fool. Poor soul, it must be so hard being so damn pretty and having absolutely everyone hating you because of it. It really reminds me of Emma's comment about the "jellus slagz" who resent her level of fame.

I think a bit of genetic research would show Ms Brick is related to the Chawners - although I'm guessing she missed out on the genetic obseity.

It really does show true Chawner delusion that she insists the public backlash following her ridiculous article only serves to prove her point..!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    It really does show true Chawner delusion that she insists the public backlash following her ridiculous article only serves to prove her point..!
    I'm hoping the woman is on a massive wind-up, and it's just a ruse to elevate her profile and make her some ££££££££'s. If she genuinely does think she's gawjus, then there's no doubt she is part Chawner, and somewhere along the line, one of her family has played Hide The Smart Price Sausage with Phil's dad.:D:D
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a look at her previous articles, I think she truly believes what she says - like Sam and her 500 calories a day!
    Forum Member
    Her articles seem like spoofs! Worse than Liz Jones! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never heard of her until I googled the DM article. :eek: :eek:
    Blimey. Deluded? Much? If that's gorgeous then I must need even stronger glasses. And obviously she has some Chawn genes, just not the obesity ones.

I never fail to be stunned by people. I try and tell myself people really dont exist like that unless they are z- zlebs, but obviously she hasn't made the leap to z-list yet, so she gets articles like that written. I think a lot of people's self esteem may go up if that's our benchmark of gorgeous. :p I know mine did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this year's I'm A Celeb will be Emma and Samantha Chawner. They've got to be included this year, so please Anton Deck if you're reading, ask them. There won't be any extra expense because Aud and Phil are too poorly to fly to Australia, so no Versace hotel stay to pay for, and as Em and Sam are used to being on TV for free, so their fee will be minimum, perhaps a pack of Smart Price sausages, a KFC family bucket and a Big Mac meal.

Then there'll be Samantha "gawjus" Brick, Gavin Henson (it's the only career move left for him now, and he can have a fauxmance with a Chawner, lucky man) and some no mark off the X Factor, plus the obligatory American, a page 3 girl and an ex soap star.
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie - do you work for ITV? That sounds like a perfect line up for the next I'm a zeleb.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this year's I'm A Celeb will be Emma and Samantha Chawner. They've got to be included this year, so please Anton Deck if you're reading, ask them. There won't be any extra expense because Aud and Phil are too poorly to fly to Australia, so no Versace hotel stay to pay for, and as Em and Sam are used to being on TV for free, so their fee will be minimum, perhaps a pack of Smart Price sausages, a KFC family bucket and a Big Mac meal.

Then there'll be Samantha "gawjus" Brick, Gavin Henson (it's the only career move left for him now, and he can have a fauxmance with a Chawner, lucky man) and some no mark off the X Factor, plus the obligatory American, a page 3 girl and an ex soap star.

I can't wait, I'd love to see Emma and Sam in the jungle.Emma would refuse to clean the dunny, Sam would cook them all stir-frys with lots of water. The bikini shots would be a must. They'd bith cry because they were homesick, Emma could entertain the camp with her singing and Sam could do every bodies hair. ITV would be on to a winner if only they asked them.
    Forum Member
    The scary thing is that it sounds plausible!
This discussion has been closed.