Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    She did delete it yes. But theres other ways that could come out again.

Wasn't there a article the other week about George Sampson filming some scenes again?

So just saying.....

Yeah that's true-think he will be making an appearance again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Windy_City wrote: »
    the lodge?

I wont mind if Robron can actually have a convo about everything that went down last year then I`m all for it. But I wish they dealt with it BEFORE they got back together. I think the reunited them too soon. Given how crappy the post reunion stuff has been its like they only put them together to shut Robron fans up.

I do agree
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember him confessing to manslaughter and wikia (not always reliable) says so too. He married Jo while he was in prison for it and as far as I remember he was never punished for his abuse of Jo, but he did go to counselling :kitty:

Oh I dunno maybe im getting confused if he married Jo while in prison. He was only there for like a year or something which is why I thought it must've been the abuse he was jailed for.
    Oh, if its the Ryan thing then I can handle that. It was the thought of Katie being brought back up for the millionth time that had me rolling my eyes.

But doesnt she know that would cast doubt on Aaron's abuse?.

She probably doesn't think about that because I suspect she's grieving for the man she loved who was a good father to her..... The way she talked about him last night showed that even if she knew what he did the part of her that remembered the good times is all she cares about right now.
    So long as she gets her own way and punishes Robert, I doubt she will care. Or maybe it never occurs to her, she is young enough to be naive to the realities of her actions I guess.

Indeed. This is the nature of soap grudges though. characters are so determined to get what they want that they never think the ramifications through.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree a thoroughly loathsome man with not one iota of respect for the woman he claims/claimed to love.

Yes absolutely,and it's her sons I feel sorry for now
  • Options
    Windy_CityWindy_City Posts: 8,231
    Forum Member
    So long as she gets her own way and punishes Robert, I doubt she will care. Or maybe it never occurs to her, she is young enough to be naive to the realities of her actions I guess.

Thats true. People tend to be single minded when they want something badly. If only she would stop and think about it long term and how it would affect Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a good point about the fact that Liv will be grieving.She remembers a decent dad who she loved and who was good to her and maybe even her mum.It is different for her than Aaron and like Chas said to her,she should not feel bad for feeling that way.She knew no different.Liv is conflicted because as she said,it was all lies,as he was not who she thought she was because he had already done all this to Aaron.She probably thinks that she should feel one way but actually feels another so she will most likely have a lot of anger.She clearly is going to try and put that anger and grief into getting Robert out of the way
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Whatever happens i think nothing will come of it. Given after it Aaron will be off screen for like 4 or 5 weeks or something stupid (yeh, Aaron overload!!!!) and Robert probably as well (unless he's in prison LOL jk)
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    Whatever happens i think nothing will come of it. Given after it Aaron will be off screen for like 4 or 5 weeks or something stupid (yeh, Aaron overload!!!!) and Robert probably as well (unless he's in prison LOL jk)

Wouldn't mind a month's break but would love it if Robert was in some weeks even without Aaron. :)
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Maybe Aaron leaves the village for a while or something
  • Options
    Windy_CityWindy_City Posts: 8,231
    Forum Member
    Dont they both disappear off screen for a bit. I mean Robert isnt mentioned quite a bit in spoilers. And it was said that Ryan went on holiday as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe Aaron goes away for a month without Robert. Wouldn't mind this as long as it's explained well and they are still together.

I think it would be great if Aaron went into a therapy unit or something. Robert could pay :)
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tink02 wrote: »
    Please not Katie or Paddy :o

oh no not val either :o:blush::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its Katie that comes back up, again, then what would be the endgame to this Liv/Robert stuff. Unless they want Robert to go to prison then why bring up Katie for the millionth time. Like Danny said in his interview its best to just let the Katie thing go as it would ruin a great character/actor. I dont see Ryan leaving anytime soon which is when I see the Katie thing finally being put to rest with Robert going to prison. Though with Cain/Ross still in the village Robert can surely stick around.

katie had been ruled out by authorities as an accident... how many times do they have to take robert to the station for that? lolz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind a month's break but would love it if Robert was in some weeks even without Aaron. :)

no, i'd rather they go together on a romantic holiday :blush::blush::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »

I think a 4 week holiday is stretching it.:o I think they'll go on hols but then Aaron will spend longer away for some reason. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a 4 week holiday is stretching it.:o I think they'll go on hols but then Aaron will spend longer away for some reason. :D

franchising holey scrap? Lolz :kitty::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did delete it yes. But theres other ways that could come out again.

Wasn't there a article the other week about George Sampson filming some scenes again?

So just saying.....

thx for the heads-up... so it's ryan liv will find and use against robert? Ugghh!!! >:(

but how old is liv again? isn't all this too precocious for her? what next, moses and baby johnny starting their own mafia in a couple of months?
  • Options
    mpondmpond Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member

hi mate i hope so to that spain break just like Rob had planned and didnt Rob say he would change the date mybe they do go away to have some nice time together after what has happened im not so mad after lastnight i argee with Duncan something must happen tonight and hope a sorry from Aaron for doubting him and we all know they are still together even after this and next week when Rob helps Aaron`s mind up so it must be sorted tonight or monday all this just KO final week and shes just so LOVES ROBRON DRAMA LOL X im staying postive and i think everyone should and just like Danny+ Ryan the bigger bust up the great making they will have x im hopeful that IM will give us that closure and move on i think thats what #LETDOTHIS tweet that danny posted at easter x matty btw you PM your reply if you want x matty
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How reliable was the source for Ryan filming again?

I leave the thread for a while and everyone is discussing Katie's death. I am pretty sure that the past that comes back to haunt Robert is that conversation from last night. Liv didn't hear names mentioned. Convinced that DS Wise tell Aaron and Liv definitively that Gordon was not murdered tonight.
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Ok have watched last night’s eps and Robron are both in a strange place just now.

From Aaron’s pov he found out his dad sent him a letter, then that his dad is dead, then that Robert has destroyed the letter and now it’s been put in his head that Robert might have played a part in his death. From Robert’s pov he’s been there for the man he loves at probably the lowest moment in the guy’s life. He has put up and hardly complained when, after waiting patiently, Aaron agrees to see if things will work and then immediately relegates him to second after his sister and she insults him at every turn. They each just need to see that.

I really hope that if there is any sort of reconciliation tonight, Aaron first at least lets Robert know that he thinks he had something to do with Gordon’s death, otherwise it won’t make sense. Even a simple ‘Was it you?’ will get it out of the way now. I love Aaron but I think he has to make the first apology. Hopefully they can then clear up lots of stuff, but we have to see it. If they just suddenly appear to have moved on, well very bad writing.

Not worried about Liv, she’ll probably plot and scheme for a while with stuff she finds out, if she thinks Robert is going to come between her brother and her. Whatever turns up, as has been suggested, will all play out but won’t do any lasting damage.

Robert will have his own sls running but if they are both away at the same time I really hope it’s written that they are away together, for at least part of the time. Maybe Robert will come back first to look after Liv . . . ;-):kitty::blush:
  • Options
    Mumto3Mumto3 Posts: 7,527
    Forum Member
    Oooh really hope im home from work to watch live tonight. Cant wait to see what we get. I wont mind either if we don't get ILY's(altho would be extra special if we did) but i want some conversation about what's gone on and moving forward:) wonder what Chas will say when she realises Liv sent the txt! Eeek #LetsDoThis:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    How reliable was the source for Ryan filming again?

I leave the thread for a while and everyone is discussing Katie's death. I am pretty sure that the past that comes back to haunt Robert is that conversation from last night. Liv didn't hear names mentioned. Convinced that DS Wise tell Aaron and Liv definitively that Gordon was not murdered tonight.

andy sometimes gets advance notice from his source lolz... let's wait and see :blush::p

this conversation she overheard must have cemented in liv's mind how dodgy robert can be and how he can make people do his dirty work for him... not really a big leap to remember what she was able to record recently about a certain ryan...
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy sometimes gets advance notice from his source lolz... let's wait and see :blush::p

His source says that Katie will be brought up again? It's time to put that to bed from Aaron's pov. If Andy wants to bring it up I could take it.. but really not from Aaron or Liv after tonight.
  • Options
    mpondmpond Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member
    Thanks Marianne x exactly the right moment :D

I haven't watched eps yet as was at ESC party last night but sadly my country did not go through :( anyway I'm gonna watch them back to back now and will surely have a few comments then :p:p:p

I've had a quick look on here already and it certainly seems that loads happened last night and as for people on another thread, well the story obvs moved them so much that they have posted so much about it. That clearly means that they think there were brilliant award winning performances from those involved. What more could any actor ask for :blush::blush::blush:
    hi micheal have you watched lastnight emmedale yet? i just sent you lonG PM matty x
  • Options
    benn10benn10 Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    https://audioboom.com/boos/4556097-emmerdale-s-danny-miller-pops-by-for-breakfast-with-mylo-rosie?t=0

Don't know if anybody already posted this but it's Dannys radio interview from yesterday
This discussion has been closed.