• St. AnthonySt. Anthony Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another BGT fraud.

;)
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last performance of Riverdance or Michael Flatleys last TV performance ? which is what I believe he himself said the show continues but he is not doing any more TV performances and will only a appear a couple of times a week in the actual tour and then direct as opposed to perform in the shows in future
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This...this is a OUTRAGE.

I DEMAND he is stripped of his title as 'Lord of the dance' and the entire Riverdance performance re-run live next Sunday.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Last performance of Riverdance or Michael Flatleys last TV performance ? which is what I believe he himself said the show continues but he is not doing any more TV performances and will only a appear a couple of times a week in the actual tour and then direct as opposed to perform in the shows in future

Spot on.:)
    This...this is a OUTRAGE.

I DEMAND he is stripped of his title as 'Lord of the dance' and the entire Riverdance performance re-run live next Sunday.

Lol :D:D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Flatley left Riverdance years ago.

IIRC it was Flatley's last tv dance appearance. I don't think it was the last appearance for LOTD (unless no one books them) and definitely not Riverdance's as it wasn't Riverdance.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    I thought Flatley left Riverdance years ago.

IIRC it was Flatley's last tv dance appearance. I don't think it was the last appearance for LOTD (unless no one books them) and deginitely not Riverdance's as it wasn't Riverdance.

That's what they said on BGT ;)
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    That's what they said on BGT ;)

I could not remember them saying that so I happily bow to your superior knowledge :)