Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DD
    I can't get that tune out of my head now..been singing it ALL day...in an American southern accent

Catchy, isn't it :D and that pair (KR & MD) imho perfectly send it up.

Must say though that I think PA would play it straight and believe it all.............and that would make it even funnier.:D:D:D
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The distance between his nose and his upper lip seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Perhaps the weight of all the gunk he puts on his hair is compressing his face?

It doesn't help that he can't be arsed to shave sometimes too (designer stubble my ass, he's just lazy), so it makes the gap between nose and top lip look all the more pronounced and Worrall-Thompson like.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Oh and another thing.
    Wasn't 'Head of Security' Drew 'Personal Trainer' Drew last year?

Head of security? :D Head of security :D:D:D He's not feckin Jay-Z!!!:D I watched that clip of him leaving his 60MM shot...and I honestly can't tell if this final series is a parody or not.:confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Head of security? :D Head of security :D:D:D He's not feckin Jay-Z!!!:D I watched that clip of him leaving his 60MM shot...and I honestly can't tell if this final series is a parody or not.:confused:

He might not actually be JAY-Z but I reckon both JAY and Bey are his great mates who he'd love to work with one day :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Catchy, isn't it :D and that pair (KR & MD) imho perfectly send it up.

Must say though that I think PA would play it straight and believe it all.............and that would make it even funnier.:D:D:D

He would sing it in a Michael Jackson style ... With the odd heee heee thrown in
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He only has him as his security doesn't he??
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure I read on a PA thread somewhere that a friend of a poster was convinced that PA is a sort of parody character like Keith Lemon. Presumably because they can't envisage someone that utterly ridiculous actually existing.

Edit: To be fair to PA, he's not the only zeleb that might make you wonder...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I'm sure I read on a PA thread somewhere that a friend of a poster was convinced that PA is a sort of parody character like Keith Lemon. Presumably because they can't envisage someone that utterly ridiculous actually existing.

Edit: To be fair to PA, he's not the only zeleb that might make you wonder...

You could be onto something Kat... Maybe he is playing the part he believes the public want to see
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With that attitude to work, he might not be asked to do another season. It stinks. Do you think he thinks people find it endearing, like he's seen the "aww bless him" type comments that his fans post on that diabolical "channel"?

Its not endearing though is it? Its bloody rude, and unacceptable by anyone else's standards. It appears to me as though Pete thinks he's ITV's golden boy and he can get away with being an arse because of that.

His complete inability to be on time for anything absolutely infuriates me.

It is SO disrespectful.

He really didn't like being chastised for it either, did he? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    His complete inability to be on time for anything absolutely infuriates me.

It is SO disrespectful.

He really didn't like being chastised for it either, did he? :rolleyes:

I cringed with embarrassment when he turned up (late) to meet with the estate agent in a silly Ferrari whilst wearing red tinted sunglasses. What a twonk.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cringed with embarrassment when he turned up (late) to meet with the estate agent in a silly Ferrari whilst wearing red tinted sunglasses. What a twonk.

That silly Ferrari was a silly Lamborghini ... :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG :D:D:D

I've had a really sh*t day at work and I'm ill but that has given me the laugh I needed
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Is it his 60 minute make over?:D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    OMG :D:D:D

I've had a really sh*t day at work and I'm ill but that has given me the laugh I needed

Mwah ha ha.
    Just imagine that coming through the jungle at you.:D
    (You do realise this is only the opening salvo of my revenge for the rubberised pensioner / mankini incident?);)
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think he has found his "look":eek: its amazing the difference when a picture of him is not airbrushed to death.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eh, that'll definitely reignite BEL's infatuation.... :p

ETA: And generated cazzz's by the sounds of things! :eek::D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I think he has found his "look":eek: its amazing the difference when a picture of him is not airbrushed to death.

:eek:
    Are you saying you DON'T think PA's been touched up in that pic?
    The phrase "airbrushed to buggery" springs to mind.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Eh, that'll definitely reignite BEL's infatuation.... :p

I think BEL prefers the diving suit / gimp mask combo tbh.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG.

Not doing much to help get rid of the "Mysterious Girl Singer" tag, either.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I was driving into my local town today and saw a poster for Liberty X and Peter Andre, I had passed it before reading it all, are they on tour?

I bet you all are well jell they are in my neighbourhood, Petes in the Hood, mysterious girl, just a little bit more:D
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got to be a syrup.

Or, a new business venture perhaps?

Hair - by Peter Andre: For the longest extension (of a series) ever.

Or.... a startling comeback: Peter Andre... Mysterious Curl

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this isn't much different - minus crows feet, ageing etc

http://www.teenstarsforever.com/wp-content/uploads/090309MNSO067.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mind you the pube head extravaganza was funnier http://static.entertainmentwise.com/gallery/wenn2368830.jpg
This discussion has been closed.