Options

And she's off again !!!!

LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That vile woman bitching again. Now she's dissing Gary's wife and her letter and just after redeeming herself by saying sorry to Gary. Nasty nasty cow !!!

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    How is it nasty when she was 100% correct.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Despise the vile fraudster!!!
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely nasty, she hasn't even met the woman! Horrible things she said. From what I've seen Garys wife is great! And she was just telling the honest truth - Gary needed that.
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »

What ??? Are you serious ? She doesn't even know his wife !!!
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she was correct maybe in Gary's wife eyes he is the bright light in a dim house but others have entertained me far more than Gary I thought she (Gary's wife ) calling others dim was rather rude
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    nanna7 wrote: »
    But she was correct maybe in Gary's wife eyes he is the bright light in a dim house but others have entertained me far more than Gary I thought she (Gary's wife ) calling others dim was rather rude

Agree. If you find animal noises and grimacing into the cameras entertaining then yes he's the best thing since sliced bread. I don't find him entertaining . I also thought his wife was quite rude. Can you imagine if anyone else's partner or family member were congratulating the on putting up with the nightmare that is Gary?
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Agree. If you find animal noises and grimacing into the cameras entertaining then yes he's the best thing since sliced bread. I don't find him entertaining . I also thought his wife was quite rude. Can you imagine if anyone else's partner or family member were congratulating the on putting up with the nightmare that is Gary?

Yes..I felt she was derogatory to the other HM's, it's like she seems him as the perfect one in there. Ok so the others might not be my cup of tea but he's been by far the most provocative but has been edited to look like an elderly endearing old fool...He's not, I never fell for it
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found myself laughing at the letter to be honest, she was giving Gary the emotional boost that these letters are intended to do, whilst also managing to let him and the rest of the housemates know what she thinks of them :D It was a very clever letter!
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

About what?
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think she was calling the other housemates dim. I think she meant Gary was a shining light in an otherwise dim house. As in, hostile, angry house, confrontational house, unhappy house, that kind of meaning.

:)
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despise the vile fraudster!!!

cant stand the skank !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I found myself laughing at the letter to be honest, she was giving Gary the emotional boost that these letters are intended to do, whilst also managing to let him and the rest of the housemates know what she thinks of them :D It was a very clever letter!

It was indeed. Fair play to Gary's wife.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, it must be hard to watch someone you love being unfairly treated at times.

• Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She wasn't even close to being correct!!
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lostindex wrote: »
    That vile woman bitching again. Now she's dissing Gary's wife and her letter and just after redeeming herself by saying sorry to Gary. Nasty nasty cow !!!

Please She really is not a bad person she has been pushed to her limit I winter how you would cope all to often we have to walk in there shoes yo nderstand calling people names just says more about you than it does about dee
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    She wasn't even close to being correct!!
    She was correct in that she believes what she was writing and was writing only from her own perspective. In that sense, she was correct :D

ETA: Much as we believe what we write is correct, as it's correct from our own perspective.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    It was indeed. Fair play to Gary's wife.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, it must be hard to watch someone you love being unfairly treated at times.

And what about Gary's behaviour he is the one playing a game not dee
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

So Gary and now his wife are rude ..... this 'rude' has bee such a buzzword this series hasn't it, especially as no one else in the house has been rude at all have they. HONK!.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    And what about Gary's behaviour he is the one playing a game not dee

I can't say 100% that Gary is playing a game. Even if he is, he wouldn't be the first to play 'the game'.

Why would Dee apologise to Gary if she felt she was innocent in all of this?

Did BB let her speak to her Dad, if so, did her Dad tell her a few home truths?

Was it necessary for Dee to speak to Edele about Gary's wife and what she wrote in the letter. I could go on.

• Options
    sqvsqv Posts: 185
    Forum Member

how was she 100% right? Confused
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Why are people accusing Steffanie of being rude?? "bright light in a dim house" doesn't mean she was calling the housemates dim.. It means in her eyes Gary is the bright spark in a dim as in dim light, house. Maybe another word could have been used.. Dull. Here in the UK dim could mean something else. I've never known it have a double meaning in the US, dim as in thick/stupid I mean. Maybe this is just a misunderstanding on Dee's part.. Or not..

Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Please She really is not a bad person she has been pushed to her limit I winter how you would cope all to often we have to walk in there shoes yo nderstand calling people names just says more about you than it does about dee

Maybe they should try and walk in Gary's shoes by that token. Then maybe they'd have a least some understanding.

It works both ways.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people accusing Steffanie of being rude?? "bright light in a dim house" doesn't mean she was calling the housemates dim.. It means in her eyes Gary is the bright spark in a dim as in dim light, house. Maybe another word could have been used.. Dull. Here in the UK dim could mean something else. I've never known it have a double meaning in the US, dim as in thick/stupid I mean. Maybe this is just a misunderstanding on Dee's part.. Or not..

Just my thoughts.

Exactly! I tried to explain that in another thread. She didn't mean dim as in dim. But dim as in dull, unfriendly kind of way.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just my thoughts.
    Yep, I agree with you, she meant dim as in less bright (as in, the lights are dim), although that's what made me laugh as it worked fairly well both ways :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Yep, I agree with you, she meant dim as in less bright (as in, the lights are dim), although that's what made me laugh as it worked fairly well both ways :D

One size fits all huh muggins lol.

;-):)
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just my thoughts.

Correct and she was also correct about Gary not calling anyone too!