Options

Cadbury's Creme Eggs

Bob PaisleyBob Paisley Posts: 3,627
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see Cadbury's are up to their old game of reducing the size of everything. Cadbury's Creme Eggs are now in a 5 pack rather than a 6 pack. Bloody Kraft, ripping us all off.

Comments

• Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Sad times. The more Creme Eggs the better please!

(I still have 5 Easter eggs from last year to eat... oops!)
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looked forward to getting a few in my Easter basket when I was younger, but I find them sickly now. Not sure if they've changed the ingredients or if it's down to me not liking very sweet things anymore.
  • Options
    fast leftfast left Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's some sort of art making creme eggs even sicklier than they were before! just the smell of them puts me off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    I looked forward to getting a few in my Easter basket when I was younger, but I find them sickly now. Not sure if they've changed the ingredients or if it's down to me not liking very sweet things anymore.

Agreed! And to show how some people are never happy I also complain they're much smaller than they used to be too...
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed! And to show how some people are never happy I also complain they're much smaller than they used to be too...

Haha, I'm not sure if some things are genuinely smaller or if we just think they are because things seemed bigger in our little hands. :-D But I would swear that Wagon Wheels were massive compared to what you get now.;-)
  • Options
    HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Cadbury's are up to their old game of reducing the size of everything. Cadbury's Creme Eggs are now in a 5 pack rather than a 6 pack. Bloody Kraft, ripping us all off.

Sainsbury's are doing 3 for £1, which as far as I can remember is the same price that they have been for a number of years, which is good. :)
  • Options
    Bob PaisleyBob Paisley Posts: 3,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    Sainsbury's are doing 3 for £1, which as far as I can remember is the same price that they have been for a number of years, which is good. :)

Well that's good. They used to do 3-packs, 6-packs and 12-packs. I haven't seen the 3-packs yet - only the smaller 5-packs - but it's reassuring the 3-packs are still around.