Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 195)

Comments

• Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Stop sassing me :mad::p

:D Sorreh. A Stendan video might ease the pain. :) Just saying. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It's like afterwards when he's asked how Brendan was (and I haven't watched this bit in probably more than a year so this isn't the exact quote) Ste says, "Cold, so I wouldn't get upset. But I did, I did get upset."

Waaaaaaah.:cry:

Yes, the Robron thread doesn't know it's born. It hasn't felt real pain yet...

:(

Not so sure if that's true, I have seen Stendan and/or McDean shippers in the thread as well as Robron shippers, especially the ones who ship all 3 must have.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    :D Sorreh. A Stendan video might ease the pain. :) Just saying. :)

I second this :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's done the same to me once or twice, and it makes me feel ill. :) Their algorithm must think that because you're interested in Ste, you must be interested in Ste with JP. Which proves that algorithms have no intelligence.:kitty:

I can't stand this pairing/relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kieron knows where his heart truely lays and thats with Stendan. He was never on the Stug ship and he isnt on the John Paul/Ste ship. The I love you scenes we got were so special you could tell Stendan truely loved eachother and Emmett and Kieron have that chemistry that no other actor has

I agree.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    Not so sure if that's true, I have seen Stendan and/or McDean shippers in the thread as well as Robron shippers, especially the ones who ship all 3 must have.

I know. Several people from here post there, including me. The point I was making was that Robron haven't caused real pain yet. It was a throwaway comment.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know. Several people from here post there, including me. The point I was making was that Robron haven't caused real pain yet. It was a throwaway comment.:blush:

oh ok lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyway, that was a shocking misspell of Emmett's name from that lady's Instagram. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyway, that was a shocking misspell of Emmett's name from that lady's Instagram. :blush:
    She managed to misspell it twice, differently.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking about going to the Wales Comic Con. It depends on if I can find someone to go with but I just really want to meet Embo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She managed to misspell it twice, differently.:o

That's terrible. :blush: What was the other spelling? Not sure it beats Brednan Brady though. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »
    I'm thinking about going to the Wales Comic Con. It depends on if I can find someone to go with but I just really want to meet Embo.

Go! And get us something shippy! Tell him Stendan are more popular then ever! Tell him to make his agent headhunt Kieron! Tell him to kidnap Kieron if necessary!

:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's terrible. :blush: What was the other spelling? Not sure it beats Brednan Brady though. ;-)
    She said emmet Scanlon then #emmettscanlon, so she was inconsistent in her own incorrectness :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She said emmet Scanlon then #emmettscanlon, so she was inconsistent in her own incorrectness :p

See I can understand misspelling Emmett but you say his last name as 'Scan-lan' not 'Scan-lon'. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    See I can understand misspelling Emmett but you say his last name as 'Scan-lan' not 'Scan-lon'. :D

Especially when he's one of the stars of your show.:)
  • Options
    ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member

Oh what is this? Have I missed a pic?? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Especially when he's one of the stars of your show.:)

Oops. :)
    ardluck wrote: »
    Oh what is this? Have I missed a pic?? :(

Here. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oops. :)

Here. :)

Oh lovely, thanks Ayla. :)

Lol *dangerous man*. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ardluck wrote: »
    Oh lovely, thanks Ayla. :)

Lol *dangerous man*. :D

No problem. :)

I'm not feeling the hair. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lettev wrote: »

I hope you get to go! Please report back on everything if you do :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Biblical innit. I'm looking forward to March when he finishes on AD.:)

(Hope he'll have something else lined up soon though. A short-haired character.:cool:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Biblical innit. I'm looking forward to March when he finishes on AD.:)

(Hope he'll have something else lined up soon though. A short-haired character.:cool:)

I suppose. :( I like Jim's look but Rory was almost a bit too hairy for me. I'll always have a soft spot for the short Brendan look. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A good thing about long haired Emmett is that Ste would have more hair to stroke. Chest hair, beard hair, head hair, other hair... He'd be in heaven :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh *looks again* I guess he has to have it longer for the role he's playing.

I never noticed, I was mesmerised by his eyes. Sighs.....he does have lovely eyes. :blush:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I suppose. :( I like Jim's look but Rory was almost a bit too hairy for me. I'll always have a soft spot for the short Brendan look. :cool:
    The Brendan look will always be my favourite look.
This discussion has been closed.