Perez : Is it uncomfortable to know he has a child?

Comments

• zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    I'm smart enough to know it's there not their. ^_^

*High fives Acid rain* I love a good grammar/spelling put down when it's aimed at someone who was being insulting to fans.:cool:
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snickypoo wrote: »
    I think what we are seeing is his persona, he is probably completely different behind closed doors, and even if he isn't, it doesnt mean he can't be a good dad because he's a bit bonkers.:)

I think the same as you but I do think he's setting a bad example for the kid with this persona on tv and available on youtube for eternity.

I was more horrified by Alicia and her making her daughter skip her mock a-level exam to babysit for her whilst she had another non emergency cosmetic nose job in new york and the poor girl not getting into college. Thats horrifying.
  • johngloverjohnglover Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    grayflower wrote: »
    If you can try to get his child taken off him, and you and Katie Hopkins the fascist can raise him? Is this the gist of your post?

What an idiotic post disgraceful
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. His character on tv has no bearing whatsoever on his parenting.
    Forum Member
    johnglover wrote: »
    What an idiotic post disgraceful

You find Grayflower's post disgraceful but not those who are saying he is an unfit parent based on a tv persona?:confused:
  • TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member
    People mixing up real life with BB fantasy life grab the money when you can

who would have thought.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Look, I know it's a show, I know that but I would have thought it was almost impossible for someone to have this much constant energy if they are"playing a game". You can't keep it up all the time surely.

Perez is constantly goading and winding people up but the anger displayed recently and the venom he spouts is really aggressive and somewhat scary.

Isn't it worrying that someone like this has a child.....a child I might add on whose life he feels no way about swearing on...."I swear on my son's life" so blasé ....

I find his demeanour disturbing.

Public persona maybe isn't private persona.
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Public persona maybe isn't private persona.

Sorry but he has said over and over again that he came in with the intention of just "being himself".

And so there we have it, from the horses mouth....ass...whatever.

He is being himself!!
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! People are saying it's just act, but something just doesn't sit right with me. He is always on the extreme end of one emotion. There doesn't seem to be a half way line with him, if that makes sense. As I said in a previous post though, I am only going by what I see on BB and I could be completely wrong. Maybe it is just an act though and he is a good actor if it is.

I would think its impossible to put on a 24/7 act for 4 weeks and not have a meltdown. The mind is strong, and some are alot more stubborn or stronger than others...but this is quite extreme and I do agree when he doesnt get his way or he first heard the booing and Get Perez out he does throw tantrums and loses control.

I dont mind watching a contestant go up against Big Brother ...but normally they'd be punished and the other housemates punished at things like his swearing at Big Brother etc and that would change the whole dynamics of the house against him and might force him to drop the rebellion against Big Brother...that would be great to watch. Here however it does seem that the producers have handed over the reins to the Perez show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    zolug wrote: »
    Katie H..orrendous also has children and her behaviour is the vilest.

How can that be the case? She has NOT pretended orgasm against the side of the house and you can't get much viler than that. Anyway, let's hope the child's mother is a good influence and keeps the child away from media spotlight (and may be even pretends someone else is the father ;) )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would think its impossible to put on a 24/7 act for 4 weeks and not have a meltdown. The mind is strong, and some are alot more stubborn or stronger than others...but this is quite extreme and I do agree when he doesnt get his way or he first heard the booing and Get Perez out he does throw tantrums and loses control.

I dont mind watching a contestant go up against Big Brother ...but normally they'd be punished and the other housemates punished at things like his swearing at Big Brother etc and that would change the whole dynamics of the house against him and might force him to drop the rebellion against Big Brother...that would be great to watch. Here however it does seem that the producers have handed over the reins to the Perez show.

Yes and the producers know that either way, eternally nominated or not, he will stupidly somehow get to the final, especially since the arrogant little git said it was in his contract! So what's the point of voting; internally and the public?!
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't know people we're watching 24/7 . Can you please post a link to the live feed.
  • maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know who the father is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    I'm smart enough to know it's there not their. ^_^

I have very good grammar and spelling and I find Perez unwatchable and have to skip forward every time he's on. Although I personally can't imagine anyone with a top notch intellect finding Perez even remotely entertaining, I do think it's a question of good taste rather than intellect

Criticising people's spelling/grammar/punctuation in a forum is not a sign of intellect; it's in bad taste. Perez is the epitome of bad taste and so it's not surprising that someone who likes one might also like the other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    I have very good grammar and spelling and I find Perez unwatchable and have to skip forward every time he's on. Although I personally can't imagine anyone with a top notch intellect finding Perez even remotely entertaining, I do think it's a question of good taste rather than intellect

Criticising people's spelling/grammar/punctuation in a forum is not a sign of intellect; it's in bad taste. Perez is the epitome of bad taste and so it's not surprising that someone who likes one might also like the other.

Hear Hear!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Oh deary me.......:o:o:o how sad your post is.

I second that 😵
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a pantomime villain to boo and hiss at if you want to but to be honest, his baby should be kept out of any conversations on DS.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member

Normally I wouldn't criticise anyone's grammar/spelling. However the poster is calling us stupid and yet made an obvious mistake so they deserved to be called out on it.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Anything to say about the poster informing other posters that their (;-)) stupid for finding Perez entertaining :confused: Or is that kind of behaviour acceptable to those that don't like Perez Hmm . . Glad I'm a fan of his :cool:
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    How can that be the case? She has NOT pretended orgasm against the side of the house and you can't get much viler than that. Anyway, let's hope the child's mother is a good influence and keeps the child away from media spotlight (and may be even pretends someone else is the father ;) )

I agree >:( People faking it are vile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    He's a pantomime villain to boo and hiss at if you want to but to be honest, his baby should be kept out of any conversations on DS.

Well to be fair the question was more about him being a parent rather than the child.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well to be fair the question was more about him being a parent rather than the child.

Well, to be fair, I don't think it's any of our business to question any of the housemates parenting skills.
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    Well, to be fair, I don't think it's any of our business to question any of the housemates parenting skills.

Exactly, i would say the same to any who opened a thread on any of the others in the house even though i may not like them.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he is being how he normally is in the house, then yes, it is disturbing how he has a child. He acts like a child himself.

I am sure he can turn his craziness off and look after the child though, at least I hope so.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    You see? This is exactly what I meant.....he just doesn't seem like a stable person. Someone going around cavorting like that in underwear singing "it's the Perez show" and pretending to have three orgasms up against a window is just not normal. I wonder seriously if the U.S Social Services will have anything to say about his antics.....some may scoff but it's a fair comment I feel.
    Do you seriously expect to be taken seriously with this sort of nonsense? Honestly, Perez would be proud of your excessive drama! Maybe that's why you dislike him so much...you're more alike than you think :cool: