Stair-gate!

magdemagde Posts: 306
Forum Member
Oh ffs, you cleaned the stairs after doing them for ONE HOUR.

As much as I think James is a great housemate, that was hard to watch.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    What a tit James is!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James HAD to go there. Some things are just left unsaid with the infirm. Poor Gary, he just can't catch a break.
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:( James is a tool
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is harmless & obviously a very rubbish stair cleaner if it takes him an hour:o:D
  • bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    James is harmless & obviously a very rubbish stair cleaner if it takes him an hour:o:D

Yes , but when you're being Audrey Hepburn in " My Fair Lady " on every step , it can take a while ! :cool:
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Double standards at play again here. On loads of other threads people are complaining about how filthy the house is, but because it is Gary spilling the coffee (after James has cleaned up) somehow James is in the wrong! I don't get it :confused:
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Double standards at play again here. On loads of other threads people are complaining about how filthy the house is, but because it is Gary spilling the coffee (after James has cleaned up) somehow James is in the wrong! I don't get it :confused:

They were nominating....James hanging around the stairs like a bad smell
  • Kezia7Kezia7 Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    They were nominating....James hanging around the stairs like a bad smell

So what if they were nominating, what difference does that make?
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toasty wrote: »
    James HAD to go there. Some things are just left unsaid with the infirm. Poor Gary, he just can't catch a break.

The infirm?! Gary is game playing. He's not the poor sick man he's making out to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spotty_cat wrote: »
    The infirm?! Gary is game playing. He's not the poor sick man he's making out to be.

He was the same person in the celeb wife swap. His brain is damaged!!!>:(
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

He could have told him privately without making it a big issue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

I don't think he did make a big issue out of it. You should hear me when my OH walks on the kitchen floor after I've cleaned it :D

James isn't in the house to clean up after Gary. Imagine if he'd left it and someone slipped on the wet stair.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

There was only George and the viewing public there. Its not like he called a house meeting.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    He was looking for excuses to try and listen to noms and getting some air time.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    So, the best time to clean the stairs is when everybody is going up and down nominating?

Sounds like an excellent idea :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    He was looking for excuses to try and listen to noms and getting some air time.

So he made Gary spill the coffee so he could get some airtime?

Honestly, this place gets more ridiculous by the day.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spotty_cat wrote: »

Well now the gary fans will beat you down! lmao its quite funny most of garys fans are slagging dee to hell because she is probably his biggest competitior,they tear her to pieces! and you know what i saw before? she was going to bed and she kissed was it lauren,ricci and gary! lol
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    There was only George and the viewing public there. Its not like he called a house meeting.

George is just James's Minion. We, the viewing public, know that it didn't take an hour to clean the stairs and saw how long it took to wipe up the cup drips.
  • rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I don't think he did make a big issue out of it. You should hear me when my OH walks on the kitchen floor after I've cleaned it :D

James isn't in the house to clean up after Gary. Imagine if he'd left it and someone slipped on the wet stair.
    Good point Billie.
    And I too would be annoyed at someone
    Being so careless where I had just cleaned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Good point Billie.
    And I too would be annoyed at someone
    Being so careless where I had just cleaned.

I would have been annoyed too but why clean when it's noms and the stairs will be at there busiest as Gary said he'd had cleaned it up if James had left it n not turned it into a drama
  • Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he made Gary spill the coffee so he could get some airtime?

Honestly, this place gets more ridiculous by the day.

:D

One of the reasons I love Gary so much is that I don't honestly know whether he was deliberately spilling the coffee up the stairs on purpose :D or whether he's just a big, clumsy, lovable old dog :) Either way he gets a big thumbs up from me :D
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kezia7 wrote: »
    So what if they were nominating, what difference does that make?

Listening to noms maybe....the walls are like paper in that house
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Gary had slipped on the coffee on the stairs, some people would be forming a lynch mob to get James. James needs to calm down though and take some relaxation lessons from Gary. Ommmm....
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the housemates think we care about their housework, cooking, cleaning and toilet habits?
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Gary should kill two birds with one stone...he should pee while walking up or down the stairs...or both if he could manage it. :D