Claudia

13»

Comments

• penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Claudia is fantastic and why should she have to wear the same as every other presenter on TV? She is herself, has her own image and always wears amazing shoes. Plus she is hilarious! I think she actually shows Tess up as her off the cuff remarks are classic. Len's lens is my favourite part of the results show. You carry on Claudia, don't let anyone convince you to dress the same as everyone else.

Easy answer. The show is not about Claudia. It's about SCD and she needs to dress appropriately. Actually, I'd rather see her gone - this is not her format.
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Claudia and her unique style and sense of humour. It's great to see her have such a prominent role on Strictly's Results Show. She has a real relaxed, funny and warm manner about her which makes the celebrities, dancers and judges seem more comfortable and forthcoming around her.

LOVE Claudia!!
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Claudia is my girl crush but i was so shocked when i saw her on sunday:eek:. She looked ill and just completely different:confused:
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claudia is my girl crush but i was so shocked when i saw her on sunday:eek:. She looked ill and just completely different:confused:

I thought she looked ill. I love her chats with the contestants and the judges. Tess should lead the results etc down on the floor but Claudia needs to be there with her at the very end of the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I think Claudia is great, I don't exactly like her dress sense but it doesn't bother me, I think she's hilarious and I definitely prefer her over Tess
  • Judi_McCaffertyJudi_McCafferty Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    I miss Claudia on ITT, she could always make me laugh. Her dress taste was always wacky even then. I don't mind Zoe, but yes we know your dad got knocked out, now move on!
  • SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Why is that Claudia does not present ITT anymore? I remember her for not fronting the show last year as she was pregnant, but was disappointed she was not to be seen this year too.