Options

Neighbours episodes mixed up

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What is going on I don't like the new theme tune and I'm not impressed that today's episode is a mix of yesterday's and today's

What's going on why are episodes being mixed

Comments

• Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    no idea what you are talking about with the episodes being a mix of yesterday's and today's, if its the channel 5 episode you are talking about it seemed fine to me,
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Todays epsiode had a mixture of yesterdays epsiode, which was covered in the late night show on Tuesday.

Tuesday night late night show, was a epsiode put together for Channel 5, and the aussies never got what we saw.

Tuesday nights epsiodes, had to be lengthened to make it a hour, hense the flashbacks and stuff. So obviously some of todays show, was put in the tuesday night show, to give viewers, who may have been new to the show, a complete mixture.

It would have been nice to have se Priya have a proper death exit
  • Options
    starlight 12starlight 12 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    lee_w wrote: »
    What is going on I don't like the new theme tune and I'm not impressed that today's episode is a mix of yesterday's and today's

What's going on why are episodes being mixed

yep, im just catching up on todays episode and its full of bits from yesterday, can't work it out! What's going on, its very annoying? I have been sat here thinking I watched this yesterday and then there is bits that I haven't seen like after reeces death.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The special on Tuesday night was several episodes edited together for the hour long event.

It was all of Tuesday's episode and most of Wednesday's but with a little of Thursday's.

The episodes you're watching in the proper time slots are the original unedited episodes.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Yea i watched the normal channel 5 daily episodes and have seen nothing repeated.
  • Options
    CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The special on Tuesday night was several episodes edited together for the hour long event.

It was all of Tuesday's episode and most of Wednesday's but with a little of Thursday's.

The episodes you're watching in the proper time slots are the original unedited episodes.

That explains it! I've been VERY confused this evening!!!
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Todays epsiode had a mixture of yesterdays epsiode, which was covered in the late night show on Tuesday.

Tuesday night late night show, was a epsiode put together for Channel 5, and the aussies never got what we saw.

Tuesday nights epsiodes, had to be lengthened to make it a hour, hense the flashbacks and stuff. So obviously some of todays show, was put in the tuesday night show, to give viewers, who may have been new to the show, a complete mixture.

It would have been nice to have se Priya have a proper death exit

that would explain why i didnt notice anything different, didnt watch tuesday nights "special"
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,066
    Forum Member
    It was great to watch on Tuesday, but at the same time was an odd decision to grab bits from a future episode.

I sort of knew it was going to happen today but it was still a bit of a jolt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For viewers who didnt catch the tuesday night late night airing, cause they only watched the normal day slot, will have no idea what we are on about, .

Cause only the tuesday night showing was edited.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was great to watch on Tuesday, but at the same time was an odd decision to grab bits from a future episode.

I sort of knew it was going to happen today but it was still a bit of a jolt.

Bits had to be added to fill in the hour slot.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not actually the case. They cut parts from the Wednesday episode like Rhys and his mum's final scene and added in scenes from Thursday instead.

So it wasn't for timing. They actually chose to replace certain scenes.
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,066
    Forum Member

Sure, I understand that, but I'd have thought maybe taking in three full episodes may have been a better way to do it.

Or even make it a 45 minute show.
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm dissapointed that Channel 5 did all this promotion to entice old/new viewers into watching the show regularly and acheived good ratings from it and then now most likely have turned them off by mixing a bunch of scenes from different episodes together, confusing them.
  • Options
    wilpeepwilpeep Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    I'm dissapointed that Channel 5 did all this promotion to entice old/new viewers into watching the show regularly and acheived good ratings from it and then now most likely have turned them off by mixing a bunch of scenes from different episodes together, confusing them.

I'm sure hardly anyone was watching at 11PM anyway...

As for the episodes this week, I think it's been fantastic. Neighbours hasn't been this good in a long time.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not liking the theme tune either :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They didn't have some things on Tuesday night's episode either, i have found it quite confusing, but glad i watched the late night and the Wednesday episodes to see everything. Has been quite confusing, wasn't expecting stuff from Thursday's episode to have already been on Tuesday night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    Yea i watched the normal channel 5 daily episodes and have seen nothing repeated.

The 10 oclock episode was ..The first half an hour was the day before, then the aftermath.etc..Then the next one was the second half of the explosion , then carried on from there, was 5 days later, missing out the both funerals