Options

The Whoonie Inn (***LOM Spoilers*** - Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cool,only 200 and odd more till 11k for me

Holy Cheezus I was only a few hundred behind you a few months back
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send it to a few random celebs on Twitter you should get at least one to RT

ive done Jason Bradbury so far,nothing as of yet,but its still early days as they say,ill do a few more later
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy Cheezus I was only a few hundred behind you a few months back

lol,you know i can waffle at times:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ive done Jason Bradbury so far,nothing as of yet,but its still early days as they say,ill do a few more later

Rufus Hound tends to do it a lot, and Noel Clarke
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A colleague just told me that for an athiest...i blaspheme a lot lol

So now it is cheezus not Jebus just to avaoid the wrath of the christians lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A colleague just told me that for an athiest...i blaspheme a lot lol

So now it is cheezus not Jebus just to avaoid the wrath of the christians lol

what about Jeebus:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what about Jeebus:D

Is he Cheezus' brother?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he Cheezus' brother?

is this cheezus caught in picture?

http://brachinus.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jesus-cheese-on-toast.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi stranger

Hows things :)

I am really overwhelmed by the size lol (no innuendo intended). I still have 300 rows to go lol

I have the missing SPN episodes today so I will start to copy them after lunch :D

Hi Dgem, sorry just tuned out for a while to do the 'W' word...:D

Life's good thank you, apart from Dogg Jnr being a MAJOR MARE at the moment!:mad: Kevin the teenager has nothing on her. I'm reliably informed that girls are worse than boys. Why did nobody tell me this when I sent my tadpoles off on their mission?!!:D

I do 'delve' from time to time but try and keep my head down. Is it me or have certain posters in The Who forum become really unpleasant?

Actually I haven't been over to 'the other place' recently either. Sheer laziness on my behalf...:o

How old is 'Dgemblet' now? I'm guessing 2 1/2 ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he Cheezus' brother?

Brother of Jayzus! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hot Dogg wrote: »
    Hi Dgem, sorry just tuned out for a while to do the 'W' word...:D

Life's good thank you, apart from Dogg Jnr being a MAJOR MARE at the moment!:mad: Kevin the teenager has nothing on her. I'm reliably informed that girls are worse than boys. Why did nobody tell me this when I sent my tadpoles off on their mission?!!:D

I do 'delve' from time to time but try and keep my head down. Is it me or have certain posters in The Who forum become really unpleasant?

Actually I haven't been over to 'the other place' recently either. Sheer laziness on my behalf...:o

How old is 'Dgemblet' now? I'm guessing 2 1/2 ?

the eldest is 2 and a half yeah, youngest is 15 months :eek:

time shoots past

i am supposed to be keeing my head down but i am so unmotivated in work I cant lol

I have been trying to tell R that his precious girls are going to turn into monsters in about 11 yrs but he refuses to listen....I cant wait bahahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the eldest is 2 and a half yeah, youngest is 15 months :eek:

time shoots past

i am supposed to be keeing my head down but i am so unmotivated in work I cant lol

I have been trying to tell R that his precious girls are going to turn into monsters in about 11 yrs but he refuses to listen....I cant wait bahahaha

Evil woman!:D

Gods, he's got a shock coming. His 'little girls' who dote upon daddy will suddenly mutate into shrieking sulking fiends...
    I'm told that it's just hormones and they grow out of it eventually..

In thirty or forty years!:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what's killed the ol' motivation at work then?
    Boredom? Idiotic boss? pressure of work...?
    All of the above?

Try working for the NHS !

The workers at the sharp end are trying to do the best they can but they're continually frustrated by incompetent 'management'!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evil woman!:D

Gods, he's got a shock coming. His 'little girls' who dote upon daddy will suddenly mutate into shrieking sulking fiends...
    I'm told that it's just hormones and they grow out of it eventually..

In thirty or forty years!:cool:

I have tried to tell him. He will have 3 hit puberty in quick sucession - It is NOT going to be pretty
    So what's killed the ol' motivation at work then?
    Boredom? Idiotic boss? pressure of work...?
    All of the above?

Try working for the NHS !

The workers at the sharp end are trying to do the best they can but they're continually frustrated by incompetent 'management'!:rolleyes:

All of the above. No pay rises again but increased work load and more crap
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good ev ening everybody:D.

**mixes up some Blue Curacao, Vodka, Tripple Sec, and spring water from the highlands, adds some capers and a fancy little umbrella and crushed ice**

Anyone cares for a drink? I thought it might go with the tardis theme (very blue)

**takes a swig herself and turns blue in her face, puts a line of glasses on the bar regardless**

Hammy I'm sorry I called you the master, you are of course the bar mistress:):).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good ev ening everybody:D.

**mixes up some Blue Curacao, Vodka, Tripple Sec, and spring water from the highlands, adds some capers and a fancy little umbrella and crushed ice**

Anyone cares for a drink? I thought it might go with the tardis theme (very blue)

**takes a swig herself and turns blue in her face, puts a line of glasses on the bar regardless**

Hammy I'm sorry I called you the master, you are of course the bar mistress:):).

ooooooh yes please:D
  • Options
    Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    Oh, you have had a new spilt - and some strange new drinks I see!

Congrats, folks! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooooh yes please:D

I assume you refer to my drink:D **pours a large generous amount of the Tardis Console Fountain (just invented the name:D) into Gareth's glass** Enjoy my dear:):):D.
    Eowyn W wrote: »
    Oh, you have had a new spilt - and some strange new drinks I see!

Congrats, folks! :)

I'm pleased you approved, but I think the true owner of the thread should step forward now and disown me:o:o.

**pours Eowyn a glass, by the way the dog was returned to his rightful owners, good outcome for everyone (although I'm slightly sad)**
  • Options
    Forum Member
    **pours Eowyn a glass, by the way the dog was returned to his rightful owners, good outcome for everyone (although I'm slightly sad)**

Cheers!

*downs it in one - it has been a loooong day*

I was about to ask abut the dog if you were still around - happy ending, but I was a bit sad when I had to give my stray dog back too. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you refer to my drink:D **pours a large generous amount of the Tardis Console Fountain (just invented the name:D) into Gareth's glass** Enjoy my dear:):):D.

Thank you :D

*takes a swig

hey this is not as bad as your last attempt,infact i could get used to these:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eowyn W wrote: »
    Cheers!

*downs it in one - it has been a loooong day*

I was about to ask abut the dog if you were still around - happy ending, but I was a bit sad when I had to give my stray dog back too. :(

**downs one to join Eowyn** Your narrative really helped, I'm sad and by all accounts the owners are complete f**ckwits. They even wanted to come round our house to give us a hard time about taking their dog in (how dare we take a shivering stray dog in and feed it with dog food). Naturally we should have thrown him out and left him to shiver outside. Apparently this was not the first time this dog ended up in the pound! I hate them, sorry, they don't deserve such a great dog. The dog was not in the best condition and the kennels weren't happy either. Never mind, thanks again for your experience ** drinks a large amount of the TFC**
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you :D

*takes a swig

hey this is not as bad as your last attempt,infact i could get used to these:D

You are welcome my dear **adds some salted peanuts**
    Hammy where are you:eek:, I'm such a bad hostess
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome my dear **adds some salted peanuts**
    Hammy where are you:eek:, I'm such a bad hostess

your doing a grand job:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    your doing a grand job:)

Ah thanks, but I could never be as good as Hammy:o. I miss her:cry:

**pours another not identifiable drink into Gareth's glass**
  • Options
    Forum Member
    **downs one to join Eowyn** Your narrative really helped, I'm sad and by all accounts the owners are complete f**ckwits. They even wanted to come round our house to give us a hard time about taking their dog in (how dare we take a shivering stray dog in and feed it with dog food). Naturally we should have thrown him out and left him to shiver outside. Apparently this was not the first time this dog ended up in the pound! I hate them, sorry, they don't deserve such a great dog. The dog was not in the best condition and the kennels weren't happy either. Never mind, thanks again for your experience ** drinks a large amount of the TFC**

Boo to horrible owners! Such a shame, poor wee soul.

At least my wee Judy's owners seemed pleasant enough...

Have another, landlady!
This discussion has been closed.