Looking for the camera's......again!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I laughed out loud when I saw Jay look at the camera (for a lot longer than he normally does) to make sure it was gonna catch his big chat with Aaron whilst having a ciggie that would then move on into the house on the sofa's where he had his big rant....with a pair of scissors in his hands :D:D:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never think that's true, except in obvious performances like Sunshine singing Lady Gaga songs to a camera. Housemates have often commented that they have just started an intimate chat when they hear a camera turning to them, and look up at the sudden noise. To those who want to rubbish them, it looks, every time, as if they are trying to catch the attention of the camera instead of the other way round.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    well the bit on the sofas was my fave moment of this yrs bb. i swear jay said EVERYTHING ive been yelling at my tv about aaron lol. i felt so happy that he actuay called aaron out on his behaviour and being 30, etc. best mo of show. Hopefully jay gets more votes because of speaking his mind and confronting the house manipulator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay is the only HM who is always checking the cameras. He has done so all along.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Jay is the only HM who is always checking the cameras. He has done so all along.

your joking everytime aaron gave Faye a hug he looked straight at the camera
  • CowieCowie Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like him at all but I don't think he does. He has what I call snake eyes, they dart around. I think it's just chance he looks staight at the cameras becaue I've seen him do it sitting on the couch where he focusses on something close to the camera but it's not directly at the lens.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He loves the cameras doesnt he.

What I find funnier is he's all pally talking to Aaron alone the second hes with his 'Gang' he doesnt half embelish whats been said by Aaron :D
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well the bit on the sofas was my fave moment of this yrs bb. i swear jay said EVERYTHING ive been yelling at my tv about aaron lol. i felt so happy that he actuay called aaron out on his behaviour and being 30, etc. best mo of show. Hopefully jay gets more votes because of speaking his mind and confronting the house manipulator

Totally agree with you, its what we have been saying and thinking for so long and Jay outed him so well on his behaviour. Oh can somebody want somebody so childish to win.

It was said that Jay was getting a lot of great comments on both twitter and facebook and Aaron not so!

Best viewing we have seen for a long time!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never noticed it myself, but Aaron never has to look for them, he knows exactly where they all are and he constantly plays up to them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never noticed it myself, but Aaron never has to look for them, he knows exactly where they all are and he constantly plays up to them!

To misquote Jay's loving fans: this thread is about Jay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree with you, its what we have been saying and thinking for so long and Jay outed him so well on his behaviour. Oh can somebody want somebody so childish to win.

It was said that Jay was getting a lot of great comments on both twitter and facebook and Aaron not so!

Nothing about cameras there Darcy, did you post in the wrong thread?
    Forum Member

yay :D
  • patrick37patrick37 Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Check the uncut version of jay and aarons conversation on youtube
    You will see it goes completely different than shown in the hl
    It has been edit to make aaron look like sh.t and jay as a big hero
    Real life? Real edit they should change the name of this kind of program!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member

Hopefully and one day he may shit in your kettle as well if your lucky
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member

Perhaps he's used to being aware of CCTV?! :p

Jokes!!

I think some HMs are inevitable more aware than others. Jay is generally one of the most straightforward, and what you see is what you get. Unlike some other HMs who may be pretending not to notice, it's easy to read when Jay is self-aware...
    ...Aaron never has to look for them, he knows exactly where they all are and he constantly plays up to them!

Agree!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To misquote Jay's loving fans: this thread is about Jay.

No matter the topic of the thread, you will always find the usual suspects edging in with the A word, and they call the fans obsessed?
  • DianepinkDianepink Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing about cameras there Darcy, did you post in the wrong thread?

pmsl.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The clip that I liked yesterday was the one where he was confused about his garden chat with Aaron. The one where he was trying to work out whether Aaron was telling the truth............he had his hand down his trousers and was fiddling with himself throughout.
  • DianepinkDianepink Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    The clip that I liked yesterday was the one where he was confused about his garden chat with Aaron. The one where he was trying to work out whether Aaron was telling the truth............he had his hand down his trousers and was fiddling with himself throughout.

Yes, he is always doing that.:o , can't remember who he was talking to was it Louise.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all LOOK at the cameras, the cameras make noise. They have lights on them that can be seen.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dianepink wrote: »
    Yes, he is always doing that.:o , can't remember who he was talking to was it Louise.

It was
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

have you not seen Louise? totally incapable of passing a mirror without looking in it/checking her greasy hair in it
    Forum Member
    mickc7893 wrote: »
    Hopefully and one day he may shit in your kettle as well if your lucky

so, still doesnt change the fact aaron is a manipulator and a bitch :cool:
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so, still doesnt change the fact aaron is a manipulator and a bitch :cool:
    Sorry Tom is the bitch and Anton was the manipulator, yes he was terrible at it but it was what he tried to do. Manipulate nominations by forming a voting block.