Options

BB13 WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’chat; all contributions welcome (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
Hicky wrote: »
11.20am: Scott declares it's time for elevenses. Becky's in the kitchen with him - they're chatting Birmingham with Deana. #bbuklive
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1687945

Comments

• Options
      HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
      Forum Member
      11.24am: Scott's grating cheese rather recklessly. Watch those fingertips, Mr. Mason! #bbuklive
    • Options
      Forum Member
      11.35am: Scott's really acting the giddy-goat today. He's talking about the naughty dreams he's been having. #bbuklive

11.38am: Becky reveals she just made a Diary Room boo-boo. She ended a nom with 'that's why I nominate Chris'. Wrong week, Becks. #bbuklive

11.51am: Becky and Deana are having a poolside chat. They're seeming much friendlier this nominations morning. #bbuklive

12.00am: Adam, Luke A and Conor are talking about the Vikings. They all think they were born in the wrong era. #bbuklive
    • Options
      WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hopefully this will bump the thread to the front page again :)
    • Options
      richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,922
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      12.15pm: Becky's on a mission to find some dirt she can use against Conor. She's spoiling for a fight. #bbuklive

She's toast if she is up for the public vote and only got herself to blame
    • Options
      Forum Member
      richie4eva wrote: »
      12.15pm: Becky's on a mission to find some dirt she can use against Conor. She's spoiling for a fight. #bbuklive

She's toast if she is up for the public vote and only got herself to blame
      are you taking over now Richie?
    • Options
      richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,922
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      are you taking over now Richie?

Just that one, to keep the thread ticking over.....It's all yours if you want it :)
    • Options
      lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Good news! T he two Manchester girls have been found alive and well
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Winsome wrote: »
      Hopefully this will bump the thread to the front page again :)
      It would have gone onto the front page on the next new tweet.

If DS stopped the masses of pointless threads being opened we wouldn't have this problem.
    • Options
      WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      It would have gone onto the front page on the next new tweet.

If DS stopped the masses of pointless threads being opened we wouldn't have this problem.
      Apologies, wasn't intended to step on anyone's toes, just thought it would save anyone searching for it :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      richie4eva wrote: »
      Just that one, to keep the thread ticking over.....It's all yours if you want it :)
      I was just going to post when you posted.
      Why does the thread have to be on the front page, it means we have to fill the page with single tweets.

If people want to follow the thread they can have a tab or a window thats always there in front of them.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      12.20pm: Sara's annoyed that her nomination reasons were flimsy. Forward-planning goes a long way. #bbuklive
    • Options
      Forum Member
      12.30pm: Adam, Sara, Luke A and Deana are covering all bases. We've done Corrie, cosmetic surgery and baseball so far. #bbuklive
    • Options
      lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      http://bigbrotheruk-s2.channel5.com/video/1748891298001/?page=1

Sounds like BB were trying to get a heads up on who will be up for eviction this week.

I wonder if they ever reject nominations like they used to in 'the old days'!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Lauren on her way to bots.

https://p.twimg.com/AyfDT7RCQAEPs_Q.jpg
    • Options
      hayleys2915hayleys2915 Posts: 994
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      12.30pm: Adam, Sara, Luke A and Deana are covering all bases. We've done Corrie, cosmetic surgery and baseball so far. #bbuklive

I hope this means Sara hasn't nominated any of them because if I was her I couldn't sit and have a conversation with them straight after I'd nominated them.
    • Options
      MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
      Forum Member
      lynwood3 wrote: »
      http://bigbrotheruk-s2.channel5.com/video/1748891298001/?page=1

Sounds like BB were trying to get a heads up on who will be up for eviction this week.

I wonder if they ever reject nominations like they used to in 'the old days'!

has Caroline nominated yet? BB might have banned her and she isn't telling them. They did that to Jade during her BB3 stint.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      12.40pm: Becky's got issues with Deana. She's spilling them to Scott and Ashleigh. Sara's being called lazy too. Owch. #bbuklive
    • Options
      Forum Member
      12.48pm: What's for lunch, Sara? A baked potato, that's what. And my, it looks sensational! #bbuklive
    • Options
      Forum Member
      12.55pm: Luke A, Adam and Conor are talking about The Stig. Man-talk in the Living Area right now. #bbuklive
    • Options
      Forum Member
      1.07pm: Scott and Becky discuss how much they'd like to stay. Scott's thinking about the final: "I like to do things properly". #bbuklive

1.16pm: Ashleigh asks Luke S what she should make herself to eat. They're in the kitchen. Take cover. #bbuklive
    • Options
      Forum Member
      1.27pm: Intense whispering in the kitchen between Becky and Ashleigh, both of who have nominated. #bbuklive
    • Options
      Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      1.27pm: Intense whispering in the kitchen between Becky and Ashleigh, both of who have nominated. #bbuklive

Please slip up, you pair of idiots.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Please slip up, you pair of idiots.

BB won't change noms even if they do slip up as they've already nommed.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Ashleigh is eating a hotdog in a bikini. Summer really has arrived in the House #bbuklive
    This discussion has been closed.