Jim been Casey's best friend in the house

777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
Forum Member
✭✭
Couldn't help but notice Sam and Ollie's smirking & delight when Jasmine was tearing into Casey. Really put me off the pair of them

Linda started on her behind her back just before she was voted out

Luisa has sided with Lee all the way through (although I do agree that Casey did herself no favours with her actions)

Even although she voted for Jim, he still tried to support her. (I don't want anyone hopping in on this thread about the disgusting accusations of last night for it really upsets me) I'm just saying to what I've saw, like her mother, I'm glad Jim was in there to be a support.

Comments

• molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree he has been there for her all the way through, I think he saw Lee for what he is very early on. He has been there for others too.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim has been supportive with everyone when they have been upset... Given a few words of comfort etc.. Even Luisa after her row with Dappy and she hadn't been very kind to him at the time..
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    777Eilidh wrote: »
    Couldn't help but notice Sam and Ollie's smirking & delight when Jasmine was tearing into Casey. Really put me off the pair of them

Luisa has sided with Lee all the way through (although I do agree that Casey did herself no favours with her actions)

Even although she voted for Jim, he still tried to support her. (I don't want anyone hopping in on this thread about the disgusting accusations of last night for it really upsets me) I'm just saying to what I've saw, like her mother, I'm glad Jim was in there to be a support.
    Absolutely agree..As for the people dragging up all the sh!t on jim,pure desperation because they know jim is going to win and they can't hack it.......
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I forgot to mention Lee and he was going to be my main subject. lol
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he's comforted people he's always tried to lighten the mood with a JOKE...yes a joke. Nothing else!
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're finally seeing Jim as he no doubt has been all through his time in the house, a darn nice bloke. Jim to win
  • jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What about when Jim made her feel really uncomfortable by blabbering on about Lee can have you when he wants. The editing was selective. If you watch on youtube neither Sam nor Ollie smile at the points Jasmine tears into Casey, only before, they briefly smile.

Linda got annoyed with Casey due to the screen shown of Casey insulting her in the secret room.

In general everyone has been relatively nice to Casey but she's been so far up Lee's ass she's barely communicated with the rest. Jim has been like a father figure to her which is why his comments were terribly uncalled for. I find it hard to believe Casey really liked him if she nominated him twice.
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake, they're totally smirking and totally enjoying it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He has supported them all from the start and tried to lighten their distress with a joke - nothing has changed - some of them have not acknowledge it - but he never bore a grudge and has carried on - he has also offered them words of wisdom .

He may not like them but he has not belittled any of them

Nothing wrong with humour - and we are all too PC mad these days - rather have his banter than someone putting their lactating boobs in someones mouth!

Voting Jim
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake, they're totally smirking and totally enjoying it
    Of course they was,yet those 2 boring blockheads whinged and cried like babies when they got nominated..
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the ONLY thing that's put me anti-Casey in all this palaver WAS her nomming JIM a few times when he showed her only genuine Fatherly concern and telling her Truths to protect her dignity. He WAS he Best Friend in that House--she should've seen it, so maybe she IS as deluded as OPs claim, 'seeing only what she wants to see' rather than just Hoping Naively her True Feelings for Lee will Triumph in the end. Glad at least her Mum recognised and appreciated Jim's paternal concern for Casey.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sun shines out of Jim's arse.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about when Jim made her feel really uncomfortable by blabbering on about Lee can have you when he wants. The editing was selective. If you watch on youtube neither Sam nor Ollie smile at the points Jasmine tears into Casey, only before, they briefly smile.

Linda got annoyed with Casey due to the screen shown of Casey insulting her in the secret room.

In general everyone has been relatively nice to Casey but she's been so far up Lee's ass she's barely communicated with the rest. Jim has been like a father figure to her which is why his comments were terribly uncalled for. I find it hard to believe Casey really liked him if she nominated him twice.

Well said.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just like a lovely old uncle who wants to unzip his trousers and get a blow job.
    You are pure class Jim.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    He's just like a lovely old uncle who wants to unzip his trousers and get a blow job.
    You are pure class Jim.

It's all harmless banter, apparently :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I like Jim in the House and he will get my vote, The so called love triangle was in fact a square, Luisa was included as she wanted Jasmine or Lee she is not fussy anyone will do for Media coverage,
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    JJ69 wrote: »
    When he's comforted people he's always tried to lighten the mood with a JOKE...yes a joke. Nothing else!

People don't have a sense of humour these days. I do feel sorry for Jim as he doesn't mean anything by it, he's from another time in the world when things weren't taken so literally. Sometimes he looks bewildered by it all, and I know how he feels. I grew up in the seventies and things were nowhere near as racist and sexist as they are made out to be.