So is Ashleigh going to take Helen down?

dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
Forum Member
Many people chose to evict Jale because she was friendly with the wrong group, 'gone over to the dark side' or 'up Helen's behind' were phrases commonly used. Ashleigh, from what I can see from clips today, has ran right up that vacant space in Helen's derriere. Should she be now voted out at the nearest opportunity, as it's unlikely she's ever going to stand up to Helen as many have predicted, or is the high moral ground- articulated in an aggressive campaign- now just yesterdays news?
Also will Ashleigh's supporters now love Helen?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it but we can only hope. that or Helen gets the pass took from her.
  • yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is bringing herself down by endlessly attacking and isolating Ashleigh, more like.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can Helen be brought down any further? She's already at gutter level.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    She probably won't get the chance to, as I think there's a very good chance she'll be out the door on Monday, in a terrible move by the producers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh will rip her a new one, and no mistake.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    Helen is bringing herself down by endlessly attacking and isolating Ashleigh, more like.

Ashleigh is isolating herself.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Can Helen be brought down any further? She's already at gutter level.

OK I've changed it to 'take' so you get what I mean.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    more like Ashleigh will go down...............on Helen.................if today's clips are anything to go buy.

This is her 3rd or 4th attempt to suck up to Helen now.I assume her Sainthood will be revoked any minute..
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, judging by more up-to-date information from clips, etc., it does look as if they are all being friends at the moment, probably engineered by Big Brother and aided by the latest task.

I imagine, once new HMs come in, this will continue and Helen and Ashleigh will band together as members of the oldies group, to protect themselves from the newbies.

Now that there are signs that Danielle and Ashleigh's close friendship is splintering slightly, Danielle may find a new friend among the newbies. She is a lot more interesting when she's not around Ashleigh, who sort of dampened her down to a degree, enabled her to remain isolated.

I usually hate new housemates going in, but I think this house needs the chaos it may cause.

ETA: I have to admit Ashleigh's remark about Danielle, as she headed up to the DR 'she's going to the DR to have a strop' or wtte (said to STeven and Helen) was a surprise.
  • jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, they're doing a task together so they have to be civilised...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just PNP, (Plumping Nomination Pillows).
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »

nah

And I don't think I'd like to see an 18 year old girl going head to head with a hardened, cynical, nasty old bitch even if she was up to it

The only one in there who really has the measure of Helen is Danielle

She showed it early on when she took Helen on whilst, at the same time, brushing Steven away with the back of her hand like the insignificant creep he is

Danielle is hiding her foul mouthed fish-wife light under a Mrs Doyle bushel ... but she could have Helen for breakfast any time she chooses
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    nah

And I don't think I'd like to see an 18 year old girl going head to head with a hardened, cynical, nasty old bitch even if she was up to it

She showed it early on when she took Helen on whilst, at the same time, brushing Steven away with the back of her hand like the insignificant creep he is

Danielle is hiding her foul mouthed fish-wife light under a Mrs Doyle bushel ... but she could have Helen for breakfast any time she chooses

So the shizzle is about to get real then? :)
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've been buddies all day laughing and having a good time together as a team. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rainbows and lollipops tra la la la!
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »

As if :cool: She'd have to actually have the bottle to confront her first.
    nah

Danielle is a coward. She actually buckled early on when Helen asked her directly if she'd said the only reason she wasn't nominated was because she wasn't a slag :o She did say that but she lied because she was too scared to admit it to Helen :blush: She did match up to Helen on the fish wife stakes though. I'll give you that.

Ashleigh has never taken Helen on and never will. Ashleigh only reacts to things and only gets harsh when she's bitching behind backs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    They are on the same team in a task you utter clown, of course they are going to talk to each other and from the videos it looks like Helen is the one up Ashleigh's arse.
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Well, judging by more up-to-date information from clips, etc., it does look as if they are all being friends at the moment, probably engineered by Big Brother and aided by the latest task.

I imagine, once new HMs come in, this will continue and Helen and Ashleigh will band together as members of the oldies group, to protect themselves from the newbies.

Now that there are signs that Danielle and Ashleigh's close friendship is splintering slightly, Danielle may find a new friend among the newbies. She is a lot more interesting when she's not around Ashleigh, who sort of dampened her down to a degree, enabled her to remain isolated.

I usually hate new housemates going in, but I think this house needs the chaos it may cause.

ETA: I have to admit Ashleigh's remark about Danielle, as she headed up to the DR 'she's going to the DR to have a strop' or wtte (said to STeven and Helen) was a surprise.

I'm interested in what's prompted this apparent AshDan split. Did Danielle finally go too far, and touch Ashleigh in an 'inappropriate' way? There does seem to have been a cooling in relations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if :cool: She'd have to actually have the bottle to confront her first.

Danielle is a coward.

Sorry for snipping your post but I wanted to respond to this part particularly

I think Danielle is mad as a box of frogs ... and completely fearless with it

The impression I get is that she's not afraid of Helen or anyone else
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    They are on the same team in a task you utter clown, of course they are going to talk to each other and from the videos it looks like Helen is the one up Ashleigh's arse.

Who are you referring to here????
    Forum Member
    Sorry for snipping your post but I wanted to respond to this part particularly

I think Danielle is mad as a box of frogs ... and completely fearless with it

The impression I get is that she's not afraid of Helen or anyone else

I don't agree. I think she is an utter coward. If she isn't afraid of anyone including Helen then why didn't she happilly admit she'd said that she was nominated because she wan't a slag :confused: She denied it because she didn't dare admit it to Helen's face.

She's very brave when she's with Ashleigh in the bathroom or pod though ;-)
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »

I was wondering that as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree. I think she is an utter coward. If she isn't afraid of anyone including Helen then why didn't she happilly admit she'd said that she was nominated because she wan't a slag :confused: She denied it because she didn't dare admit it to Helen's face.

She's very brave when she's with Ashleigh in the bathroom or pod though ;-)

But Danielle is the only one ( still in the house ) who has had a major face to face with Helen

Not behind her back ... not slagging her off in the bathroom ... but right there up front and in her face

Don't you remember ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »

Anyone who read the post and was offended really.

People who try to manipulate things and troll fan bases.

They have been assigned a team task, they are being civil with one another. why try to make a deal out of it?

From the clips it's actually Helen praising Ashleigh not vice versa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who read the post and was offended really.

People who try to manipulate things and troll fan bases.

They have been assigned a team task, they are being civil with one another. why try to make a deal out of it?

From the clips it's actually Helen praising Ashleigh not vice versa.

"troll fan bases" ?

What does that mean ? :confused: