Did Itv Screw with Jahmene Microphone to favour James Athur?

TrueGangstaTrueGangsta Posts: 942
Forum Member
✭✭
Did they spike Nicole's Microphone to favour there fave boy james arthur? whats your views its a consipracy? :confused:

Comments

• radio1fannradio1fann Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    i doubt it, but dont tremember that happenening before
  • steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. No they didn't. :rolleyes:
  • TrueGangstaTrueGangsta Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radio1fann wrote: »
    i doubt it, but dont tremember that happenening before

well how can this happen in the final dont they double check or what in the breaks? something is fishy here :o
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When anything like this would cause a huge sympathy vote, not likely :)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was either a ploy to gain sympathy or just to prove that she was singing live
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't put it past them. If they can fix the voting for Wagner and not tell anyone or change the rules at the very last second to get Mary Byrne out because Cher would be easier to sell (and look how that worked out - Mary has an album and Cher has "Swagger Jagger") they can fix anything.
  • hammerschickhammerschick Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    im so gutted for jamhene :-(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I the only one not to notice anything wrong with her original mic?
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another potential X Factor controversy!, The shows full of them!
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would not be suprised. The first song for him wasnt enough of a stitch up obviously. ;)
  • InsomniacParadeInsomniacParade Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am pretty certain that breaking one of the mics is not actually going to stop anyone from voting for Jahmene. Quite the opposite in fact.
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wasn't going to win anyway
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they spike Nicole's Microphone to favour there fave boy james arthur? whats your views its a consipracy? :confused:

Not really, seeing as there was nothing wrong with get Mic.. Or are you deaf?:(
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dont see why. It makes no difference,as Nicole was brilliant singing with him from the same mike. It made it more intense and much more dramatic. LOVED IT.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    If they wanted to sabotage someone....surely it would have been Chris considering the show has done everything to get him out?

I think it was just a technical hitch.
  • InsomniacParadeInsomniacParade Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they wanted to sabotage someone....surely it would have Chris considering the show has done everything to get him out?

Or at the very least they would have broken Jahmene's mic rather than Nicole's. Or broken his earpiece instead to make it harder for him to sing well.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll probably generate some sympathy for him.

The conventional wisdom is that James can't win.

So did they do it to help Christopher win, then? :D
  • TrueGangstaTrueGangsta Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    Not really, seeing as there was nothing wrong with get Mic.. Or are you deaf?:(

I think you are def mate the mic didn't work so go visit the doctors and have your ears checked ok dude? :cool:
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think even they would go that far, but it wouldn't surprise me, he is the biggest threat to the chosen one, and after all the OTT hype they are going to spend weeks scraping the egg off their faces if James doesn't win.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I don't think even they would go that far, but it wouldn't surprise me, he is the biggest threat to the chosen one, and after all the OTT hype they are going to spend weeks scraping the egg off their faces if James doesn't win.

I think the idea was just to keep Jahmene's vote total down. Nicole was excellent in the situation though a little impatient that she didnt let him finish his line first before grabbing the mic from him. :D;);)
  • TifferTiffer Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I can't believe you really even need to ask the question!
  • elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Occam's Razor: The sound people effed up. Is it so hard to believe that someone in the UK could make a mistake at work.... cuz that's never happened at all right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Oh for godsake...Seriously. Jeez. Hilarious.
  • varkanoidvarkanoid Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    On ITV2 they showed a shot of Chris throwing away what looked like a microphone battery behind the bins before he went on with Gary.
  • keelekloggerkeeleklogger Posts: 67
    Forum Member

no he his an 80' balad singer