Options

Thought's are with Hazel at this time

Comments

• Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chris222 wrote: »
    Did you show an ounce of sympathy for Daley's Girlfriend????
    Based on what, one wonders? You are dramatizing like this was a couple who'd been together 20 years.... (and before you say anything, yes, the length of time IS important).

Think the op is trolling.
  • Options
    lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »
    The poor girl must be in pieces. This is a man she felt she could trust. Someone she had grown very close to. Such a shame it had to end this way. Poor girl.

Great trolling :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for her that he's put his hands on her, no one deserves that.

However do I think any differently of her? Not a chance.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The poor girl must be in pieces. This is a man she felt she could trust. Someone she had grown very close to. Such a shame it had to end this way. Poor girl.

What absolute tosh.

The girl is a home wrecker ... and did so openly on TV without a thought or care for anyone except herself.

From what I saw last night, she was certainly not a quivering wreck
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You make it sound like a loved one of Hazel's has just died.
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Nice thread, OP. I'm afraid it will be hijacked by people who don't agree though.

OP is a troll
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahah, i know we have had our ups and downs, but i had to laugh. Though'r you like Hazel:)

I can't say I like any of them this year, that's probably why I've found this BB so crap. I like looking at Hazel with her clothes off, that's about as far as it goes with her, especially with all the feminist whiteknighting going on at the moment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Karma works in mysterious ways, you get back what you give out!

She relentlessly persued him knowing there is a broken hearted women on the outside who'd be watching.

What a wicked cold hearted girl she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I've got no sympathy for her whatsoever, she's got her story for the magazines, she made her bed with Daley and now she can lie with in it with him, Daley's a dense idiot and should never have put his hands on her but she aggressively pursued him and got herself into this situation.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geeeez get a grip ppl .....

She looked fine when they posted a picture of her on Twitter, laughing with Dan in the Tree House.

anyways ...

I've been on the receiving end of domestic violence, but this episode hasn't diminished the fact I do not like this woman at all.
    I would have loved to see the back of her, but I fear now the HMs (apart from Gina) will be 100% behind her now and will never nom her again. Which means the only chance of evicting her is in final week or if the whole house is up for eviction
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Geeeez get a grip ppl .....

She looked fine when they posted a picture of her on Twitter, laughing with Dan in the Tree House.

anyways ...

I've been on the receiving end of domestic violence, but this episode hasn't diminished the fact I do not like this woman at all.
    I would have loved to see the back of her, but I fear now the HMs (apart from Gina) will be 100% behind her now and will never nom her again. Which means the only chance of evicting her is in final week or if the whole house is up for eviction

I actually think Gina will show her some support.
  • Options
    sue2013sue2013 Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    hazel?? you have to be joking, iv got no respect or feelings of sympathy for that cheap slapper, shes brought everything on herself, she knew exactly what she was doing, when daley said he had a rising in the depths of his y fronts, she would push him more, she PTd him totally, and this is what she gets, no no sympathy at all for her, shes a waste of oxygen.
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha...you ARE kidding right? She knew him like three weeks.lol
  • Options
    heva__xheva__x Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    sue2013 wrote: »
    hazel?? you have to be joking, iv got no respect or feelings of sympathy for that cheap slapper, shes brought everything on herself, she knew exactly what she was doing, when daley said he had a rising in the depths of his y fronts, she would push him more, she PTd him totally, and this is what she gets, no no sympathy at all for her, shes a waste of oxygen.

finally someone who is speaking sense! agree with you 100%
  • Options
    Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh i don't like what Daley done but i won't forget her behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member

So glad someone else taking sense, shes been a tease all week, silly little tart !! hopefully she will be gone next week !
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    No Las Vagas wedding then ? Poor girl must be devastated. *sad face*
  • Options
    sue2013sue2013 Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    I feel really sad for her, it must have been frightening. And the abuse she's getting on here is disgusting..

It's not a reason for her to win the show though.

the abuse shes receiving on here?? it isnt abuse its the truth, im glad shes had a shock, its nothing compared to what shel get when she comes out to the publics reaction, shes a nasty cheap little homewrecker, and she deserves all she gets, just wish theyd put daleys gf in,
  • Options
    Lesley_MarsdenLesley_Marsden Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    "Thought's are with Hazel at this time"

Did somebody die?
  • Options
    Lesley_MarsdenLesley_Marsden Posts: 93
    Forum Member

I have to agree.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG! she will be fine, besides she pushed all the right buttons, she knew what she was doing, don't kid yourself..
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Thought's are with Hazel at this time"

Did somebody die?

Nope .... As far as we know, I expect conspiracy theories to begin soon :D
  • Options
    ESTKESTK Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a joke thread? I really can't tell.
    please answer
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Should we lay a wreath or just send flowers?
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor girl?! She shouldn't have been anywhere near him in the first place.Even when he used to tell her to move away fro him she'd force him to cuddle her.She was constantly pushing and pushing for his attention. I've no respect for her at all. Karma is a bitch