Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hazel OK.

Daley KO.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel's probably moved on to Callum already.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    yes but Hazel was ok with it, so why the hell is it bothering everyone else, she realised it was all bullshite coming from him, the only reason he was removed was all the moaners complaining to them and ofcom, that's why we will never ever have a real BB series ever again, it will be all scripted..

You're only allowed to be bothered by something if it happens to you?
  • Options
    SlightlyBonkersSlightlyBonkers Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »

Amazing how the hate goes on. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Disgraceful. Have some empathy.

I only have empathy for those who have been victimised.:confused:

Hazel is disgraceful I agree.
  • Options
    apinkprincess3apinkprincess3 Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i quite like hazel she seems okay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why are you so cold hearted? :confused:

I treat others exactly how they treat others. She is cold hearted so why would she deserve a warm heart?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be like "Daley who?" by tomorrow.:D

Exactly. which is why she CANT / WON'T play the victim card.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »

I truly believe it will be Charlie or Jackie next.
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, I heard that her ass is in traction.
  • Options
    AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    Sorry but Hazel is not blameless here. I watched it and I thought she's playing with fire, why is she doing that, he's clearly blattered. And if she couldn't tell how drunk he was surely his saying it several times should have been a clue. I was particularly disturbed when he was standing on her bed in a rather IMO menacing manner and asking is she wanted to see him go off (I can't remember if he said crazy or what the exact word was) and she said YES. He then told her that he's very scary when he goes off and she laughed. :(

She even said to him "you can't handle your drink, I can handle my drink". so then why didn't she give him what he wanted.. his cover and leave. I didn't understand that last night and I don't today.

I'm in no way condoning his actions.

Well, you sort of are when you say she's not blameless. Because that only leaves one other option which is that she is in some way to blame.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    She was too good for him in many ways and was just being nice as he had told her he was free. Hope she learns from that. Hope BB have given her support after the disgraceful behaviour by the male boxer.:mad:

Yeh I think she'll be OK Belinda. She's a strong girl and she will bounce back from this. I just hope she realises what a lucky escape she's had.
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel isn't O.K her new boyfriend just got chucked out the house.
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would in the real world, the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in some folk as has been made painfully obvious by some of the horrendous stuff certain FMs have said today.

Agree. I bet that poster is a coward in real life and wouldn't dare say this to someone's face.
    I only have empathy for those who have been victimised.:confused:

Hazel is disgraceful I agree.

I hope you're a troll, if not I have no words.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel had no idea he was so angry, that why she played around, she hadn't heard all of his anger, she was outside crucifying Gina at the time.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you sort of are when you say she's not blameless. Because that only leaves one other option which is that she is in some way to blame.
    Did she not have the ability to leave the room? To say no?
    There are so many things she could have done and didn't.

Why wouldn't she just give him the cover? I did not understand that. Can you explain it to me?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There are so many things she could have done and didn't.

Why wouldn't she just give him the cover? I did not understand that. Can you explain it to me?

I think the hand round her throat restricted her speech.

But from where I'm sitting, his option was to leave the room. Whatever Hazel was doing that made him angry enough to physically assault her, it was for him to leave the room. Absolutely nothing Hazel did amounts to blame for his choice of actions.
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daley's behaviour was disgraceful and he fully deserved to be put out the house...and no Hazel didnt deserve it.But her behaviour in that house leaves me lacking very much sympathyfor her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miranda123 wrote: »
    WHAT?????

IS HAZEL OKAY

WHO GIVES A SH.T
    You will be glad to know that you don't deplete your lifetime's supply of sympathy if you give a bit of it to someone you don't really like.
    David_Hill wrote: »
    I wonder if she has any marks on her body after being pinned down. Could the Police get involved?
    They could, yes. I should imagine that they are bound to look at the footage. They don't need a complainant. Charles Saatchi got a caution for putting his hands round Nigella Lawson's throat, apparently on the basis of photographs and witness statements.
    Indeed.

What is wrong with people? Can they not seperate their "hate" for HMs on a gameshow and actually being assaulted? Lordy.

She has my sympathy on this issue, however I am not a fan of hers. I don't get the blame game going on right now. It's actually horrible.
    It is quite chilling that the first response of some people, on hearing that Hazel has been subjected to a tirade of threatening abuse from a man she thought was a friend, is not "is Hazel all right?" but "how can we make sure no one feels any sympathy for Hazel, because that would be REALLY bad."
    Yeh I think she'll be OK Belinda. She's a strong girl and she will bounce back from this. I just hope she realises what a lucky escape she's had.
    I agree. I think it should be a learning experience for Hazel. She seems to enjoy flirty power games, as many people do, but she knows now not to try them on with a drunk, volatile angry young man who feels that he has nothing to lose.
    No. One of the slightly disturbing things (which I only confirmed by asking Luke from last year) is that at night the housemates really are locked into the room. I always wondered why they stopped wandering about the house and garden as they used to in the early series. Hazel and Daley were locked in that room together.

Because at that stage it was a silly drunk power play with sexual overtones. Hazel half likes the idea of a man strong enough to dominate and half won't allow anyone to do it.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the hand round her throat restricted her speech.

But from where I'm sitting, his option was to leave the room. Whatever Hazel was doing that made him angry enough to physically assault her, it was for him to leave the room. Absolutely nothing Hazel did amounts to blame for his choice of actions.
    : Why didn't Hazel just give him back his cover, he said it so many times? What was that about. When he said I'm not kidding in a manner I found quite menacing, she still refused. Why? The more belligerent he got the more she laughed and encouraged him, I didn't understand that. Am I the only woman who knows when to get the **** out?

No. One of the slightly disturbing things (which I only confirmed by asking Luke from last year) is that at night the housemates really are locked into the room. I always wondered why they stopped wandering about the house and garden as they used to in the early series. Hazel and Daley were locked in that room together.
    I don't think this is true in regards to last night. But if that is true then I'm even more :eek: at her actions and reactions to a guy who could hurt her and even had done.
    The slap hurt her, she said that. If anyone had hurt me I'd have left. I'd have insisted I be let out and away. He's disgusting. Thought she'd have more respect for herself than to laugh off being hurt and continue trying to get a hug.
  • Options
    Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    Chriss234 wrote: »
    You are a scary person.

He/she is probably a Gina fan. :cool:
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Cynic wrote: »
    He/she is probably a Gina fan. :cool:

Actually the poster hates Gina. Oh dear assuming again:rolleyes:
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geri69 wrote: »
    Daley's behaviour was disgraceful and he fully deserved to be put out the house...and no Hazel didnt deserve it.But her behaviour in that house leaves me lacking very much sympathyfor her.

yes but she is a fun person and he said he was single. She will have learned a lot from this experience to be more careful with whom she interacts with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    BB is great art imitating life in that if a man hits a woman the woman gets the blame. If a man tells a woman that he is single the woman gets the blame.

Yes and it's the sad misguided people on here that say she deserved it, that keep this vicious cycle ongoing in our society. Nobody has the right to put their hands on anybody, they do however have the right to walk away. Daley should be ashamed and so should the people condoning his actions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    : Why didn't Hazel just give him back his cover, he said it so many times? What was that about. When he said I'm not kidding in a manner I found quite menacing, she still refused. Why? The more belligerent he got the more she laughed and encouraged him, I didn't understand that. Am I the only woman who knows when to get the **** out? .

The debate we were having was about blame. Not common sense. I agree she did not behave sensibly. I still don't agree that puts the blame for what happened on her.