Options

Julian McDonald very annoying

Comments

• Options
    BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truly annoying individual -- I hope he's out first!
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Bruce provides all the cringe the show can take so I hope he tones it down about 10 notches.

A bit over the top never hurt anyone.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Bruce seemed seriously peed off with him.
  • Options
    PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed him and his shouting. I won't enjoy it every week but for his first night I forgive him. I thought he'd be a better dancer though he got the vogue poses down. Janette can move can't she? Wow!
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Bruce seemed seriously peed off with him.

I see he has one redeeming feature, then.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He makes me want to throw things at my TV. If he doesn't calm down or get eliminated I may have to record and FF through his dances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please someone make him stop, Take the batteries out or smother him with a pillow, my god there is not enough gin in the world that will make him bearable
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of a dog which goes and humps your legs.
    Highly embarrassing and cringeworthy and you just want it to stop before the ground swallows you up.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He won't last five minutes if he doesn't tone it down.
  • Options
    KaeresteKaereste Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was truly awful! Like a ferret on speed. And enough with the single entendres. Kids watch SCD..!
  • Options
    LancslassLancslass Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    He made me cringe, embarrassing to watch.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its all a stupid, silly act . Don't know why he's putting it on .

I remember him as a judge on a fashion show and he was a completely different character . He was cold, calculating, rude and insulting to those taking part .
  • Options
    Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gnome_Foam wrote: »
    He's like a camp (real life) David Brent. Truly hideous individual.

I'm afraid he's a typical camp gay man and that shouting just made him look like an arse. Very childish.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    What the heck was he on. God he's irritating
    confuddled wrote: »
    Hope he is first to go.
    Arcana wrote: »
    Bruce provides all the cringe the show can take so I hope he tones it down about 10 notches.
    Balthus wrote: »
    Truly annoying individual -- I hope he's out first!
    Camis wrote: »
    He makes me want to throw things at my TV. If he doesn't calm down or get eliminated I may have to record and FF through his dances.
    Lancslass wrote: »
    He made me cringe, embarrassing to watch.

Yeah ,ost of these just about cover how annoying and cringed I found him had to mute him and ffwd in the end, yuck!
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God knows how long and how hard he whined before he got the Strictly gig, like a dog tied up outside a supermarket. Maybe he blackmailed the producer saying if he didn't get to dance, he'd design Tess's dresses even worse.
  • Options
    yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    He won't last five minutes if he doesn't tone it down.

Good. But sadly that means he'll be on Zoe's programme in no time at all and be hugely irritating there too. :(
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    A bit over the top never hurt anyone.

A BIT over the top!! :eek:

That is just about the most repellent creature ever to appear on the show. I only hope it goes next week and puts us all out of our misery.
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dance was okay(ish) and then he opened his mouth. :eek::eek: Oh Gawd, make him stop! Utterly cringeworthy and the man has zero awareness of the effect his shrieking was having on a horrified audience.

Somebody posted on Facebook that he should apologise to Wales for embarrassing them but, personally, I think he should apologise to the human race.
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    He reminds me of a dog which goes and humps your legs.
    Highly embarrassing and cringeworthy and you just want it to stop before the ground swallows you up.

:D:D:D

peeve wrote: »
    The dance was okay(ish) and then he opened his mouth. :eek::eek: Oh Gawd, make him stop! Utterly cringeworthy and the man has zero awareness of the effect his shrieking was having on a horrified audience.

Somebody posted on Facebook that he should apologise to Wales for embarrassing them but, personally, I think he should apologise to the human race.

He looks to have had so much plastic pumped into his face, I'm pretty sure he is no longer human.
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you for real? The 'horrified audience' were laughing their heads off at him - talk about melodramatic, totally over the top reaction to someone a bit different.

As for the apology to the human race bit - oh dear, I actually feel embarrassed for you mate :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

He looks to have had so much plastic pumped into his face, I'm pretty sure he is no longer human.

Most of the celebrity and showbiz world are pumped with plastic, it's no longer a rarity these days.
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't say, Julie.
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you for real? The 'horrified audience' were laughing their heads off at him - talk about melodramatic, totally over the top reaction to someone a bit different.

As for the apology to the human race bit - oh dear, I actually feel embarrassed for you mate :o

Yes, I am real and, no, you don't need to feel embarrassed for me, since my views about the cringeworthy Julien seem to be echoed by rather more people on this forum than you seem to realise.

I get that you like him. Please do me the courtesy to accept that I am perfectly entitled to have a different opinion. Oh, and I am not your mate...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of the celebrity and showbiz world are pumped with plastic, it's no longer a rarity these days.

Its not so much the plastic face as the facial expressions that really scared me. They were bordering on psychotic, he looked like any minute the props guy was going to hand him a meat cleaver and some horror sound effects
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I am real and, no, you don't need to feel embarrassed for me, since my views about the cringeworthy Julien seem to be echoed by rather more people on this forum than you seem to realise.

I get that you like him. Please do me the courtesy to accept that I am perfectly entitled to have a different opinion. Oh, and I am not your mate...

Count to 10 and breathe.....................:eek:

Talk about aggressive :o