Who's going to the Celebration?

lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just thought it would be nice to see how many fellow DSers are going. Might even bump into a few of you and not know it! I'm going on the Friday, Weeping Angel Group. So Excited!

Comments

• JethrykJethryk Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lordo350 wrote: »
    Just thought it would be nice to see how many fellow DSers are going. Might even bump into a few of you and not know it! I'm going on the Friday, Weeping Angel Group. So Excited!

Not me, going to Memorabilia instead.
    The whole booking tickets thing was too complicated for me. :)
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm going on Saturday, also Weeping Angels group. Also going to the Excel screening afterwards :)

Super excited :D
  • LightAtTheEndLightAtTheEnd Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Me - Weeping Angels on Sunday.

Think we've missed the boat with the 'Classic Lounge' and 'Screening Room' events sadly & the chance to book autographs with the Doctors as I didn't see the emails until later in the day when they'd sold out :(

Still my son & I are really looking forward to the theatre shows and just being there as part of the anniversary weekend!
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm going Saturday (weeping angel stream) have a photo with Matt booked and I was lucky to get a ticket for the screening at excel centre theatre Saturday night! Hopefully bump into some DS'rs if your going Saturday add me to your twitter @kennethwilsonuk we could do a little tweetup?

Kenneth
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me - Weeping Angels on Sunday.

Think we've missed the boat with the 'Classic Lounge' and 'Screening Room' events sadly & the chance to book autographs with the Doctors as I didn't see the emails until later in the day when they'd sold out :(

Still my son & I are really looking forward to the theatre shows and just being there as part of the anniversary weekend!

Re autographs their will be some limited on the day slots available in an email from event organisers so you may be lucky on the day!
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snap. Booked to see TARDIS set as well. Should be a good event.
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

from what i've read there will be some on the day seating on a first come first serve basis, so you've still got a chance, especially if you get in line early for the 1st one of the day…:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I have ice warrior entry for Friday. cant wait
  • VideoTapirVideoTapir Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in the Ice Warrior group for Friday, with the whole family. Boys very excited at the prospect of meeting Matt Smith (we have a photo booked). Only annoyance is I'll miss An Adventure in Space and Time tonight as we're driving up and staying nearby this evening. Should be an exciting day though, I hope!
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    I have ice warrior entry for Friday. cant wait

Me too. :-)
  • King_MrhKing_Mrh Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weeping Angels on Sunday
  • monkeypuzzlermonkeypuzzler Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    In the Weeping Angel group on Sunday with Tardis tickets. Going to the Big Bang screening room thingy and booked a Tardis photo. Very much looking forward to it all!
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weeping Angels on Sunday
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    Weeping Angels on Sunday too, must be a popular day :) Got a TARDIS photo booked too!
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    Any reports from those who went today? What's it like?
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went today. Queues were long, especially to get TARDIS photo. Regenerations panel was really good. Davision and McCoy on top form. Got photo taken with Nicola Bryant. Chuffed with that!
  • Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weeping Angel group on Saturday for me :-)
    I'll be in a TARDIS inspired dress :-)
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    I went today. Queues were long, especially to get TARDIS photo. Regenerations panel was really good. Davision and McCoy on top form. Got photo taken with Nicola Bryant. Chuffed with that!

Have to echoe this. Be prepared for lots of standing. But there was a good humour in the Ice Warrior queue.

Got Anneke Wills to sign my Tenth Planet DVD. Had a chat with her and she said she doesn't think the episode 4 animation is very good.

Davison, C baker and McCoy on top form as were Smith, Coleman and Moffat.

Saw Sarah Sutton, Matthew Waterhouse, Nicola Bryant, Terry Molloy,Camile Coduri and Richard Franklin so very happy. Still a bit gutted I can't go today, the guest list is awesome.
  • lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I was actually an Ice Warrior! It was a superb day. Yeah, you queued alot, but in all honesty I was expecting that. The room simply erupted when Matt Smith walked onto the stage, and Colin, Sly and Peter were brilliant. I'm going to write a proper article on it, so I'll post it on here when I'm done.
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭