Who do you think will have the most successful career

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be more successful than any other housemate because her future will be laid out by her own desires and ambitions rather than being dictated by the now worn out and tedious stock PR formula usually pursued by so many talentless, fame seeking nobodies.

:)Yep, I'd say Ashleigh, no competition from her co-h/ms, but would include Christopher too.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be successful in the fame World (if that's how we judge it)

Ashleigh will need to sell her soul and be prepared to be TOLD what to do, which she doesn't seem to like. If they want her as a puppet, she will need to be a puppet - BB housemates don't have much choose.
  • Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash, I could see him having a few lessons on presenting, if he serioused up a little, he might do well on TV. Might need to change from a lad into a man first which might be a lengthy process.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh ... if she wanted it.

She may be quite content to continue her existing career path and pastimes post BB but I anticipate her modeling opportunities will soar on leaving the house, with or without the winner's crown.

She'll be more successful than any other housemate because her future will be laid out by her own desires and ambitions rather than being dictated by the now worn out and tedious stock PR formula usually pursued by so many talentless, fame seeking nobodies.

Ashleigh won't need to rush to board the gravy train before it leaves the station because any train she takes will get her exactly where she wants ... when she wants.

I agree this will be Ashleigh's career path. She knows what she wants, her 'look' on eviction nights is very much high fashion rather than celeb trash mags. She may well also combine modelling with going to university to train for a career post modelling.

As for the others:

Ash will be photographed with a bird on each arm falling out of nightclubs for a few weeks before selling a story on what went on under the covers with Helen.

Winston and Tamara will do a couple of shoots that will push Steverley off the middle pages as the pair of them are a much more photogenic coupling then Winston will go back to bit part acting.

Christopher will continue in journalism with interviews in the gay mags and possibly his own column in them afterwards.

Chris I hope will pick up more acting work or move into observational comedy.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen will do I'm a celebrity or is possibly already being primed (with the pass to the final) to go into Celebrity BB.
  • vikesukvikesuk Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Zoe Birkett from Pop Idol!!

She was such a good singer on BOTS - brought a tear to my eye
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ashleigh as BB has given her exposure and could help further her modelling career.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I've got a funny feeling that we'll still be hearing and talking about Helen in a years time. Something tells me she's aiming to be the next Katie Price and it's working.

The only thing countering this is that we know that she wants to protect her child from the limelight and publicity, but then again why do BB if that's the case?

Whatever happens about her son, she is certainly going to try and make as much as possible out of this, and why not?
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She may be quite content to continue her existing career path and pastimes post BB but I anticipate her modeling opportunities will soar on leaving the house, with or without the winner's crown.

Ashleigh won't need to rush to board the gravy train before it leaves the station because any train she takes will get her exactly where she wants ... when she wants.
    I think Ashleigh hasn't the looks to be a really big top model (if that is what she aims to be); she's had some success in Ireland but, as she said, she doesn't want to leave there. There are a gazillion girls vying to be models, very few really succeed.

Ashleigh's a clever girl, I would hope she would go on to university and follow a different career path. I have always assumed (possibly incorrectly) that she did the modelling work she'd done to earn some money rather than deciding to be a model for the rest of her life, but I may be wrong.
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    The one who would have had the most successful career anyway.

Appearing on BB won't help them.
    Exactly. I predict Mark will open a very successful Brow Bar :D

Ash may get a bit more work from this, who knows. He seems to have been taking acting classes too. I watched a couple of ads he'd appeared in. Trouble is, he's nice looking but nothing spectactular - and models seem to be about having something different about them, not really about looks. Same goes for Ashleigh of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this will be Ashleigh's career path. She knows what she wants, her 'look' on eviction nights is very much high fashion rather than celeb trash mags. She may well also combine modelling with going to university to train for a career post modelling.

As for the others:

Ash will be photographed with a bird on each arm falling out of nightclubs for a few weeks before selling a story on what went on under the covers with Helen.

Winston and Tamara will do a couple of shoots that will push Steverley off the middle pages as the pair of them are a much more photogenic coupling then Winston will go back to bit part acting.

Christopher will continue in journalism with interviews in the gay mags and possibly his own column in them afterwards.

Chris I hope will pick up more acting work or move into observational comedy.

Very insightful post and seems very realistic. Well done. :D
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash, I could see him having a few lessons on presenting, if he serioused up a little, he might do well on TV.

PAH! What?! With the personality of a dishcloth and that awful monotone voice. Not a hope!
  • gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Artie wrote: »
    She may have a law degree but she's not very articulate. Just a lot of mumbling interspersed with a big word, often used inappropriately in the sentence. She is very photogenic, it's just a shame about that unsighly growth on her side :D
    There have several housemates involved in the legal profession who have been concered over their portrayal on BB. Sunita sited it as a reason for walking. I think PJ was equally worried.

If full frontals on lads mags is now acceptable then the Law Society has changed
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav is a bright and thoughtful man. Can see him doing very well out of life.
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Chris will be taking a lot of new commissions when he reopens his online art shop. No doubt BB has given him lots of inspiration to channel into his horror films and stand-up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Helen already has a career as a salon manager, and Ash and Ashleigh do well modeling, and Winston is a stockbroker so he'll be ok.

I think Chris will end up getting more acting work because he's raised his profile, but I don't think they effect will last long.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Do housemates have careers post BB these days? At least not in the business.
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sugar Ape wrote: »
    Ash will have a successful career doing magic shows for children's parties.

Ashleigh will team up with Danielle and offer webcam "services" for the discerning gentleman.

Chris will get a job doing satirical cartoons for a newspaper.

Helen will go back on the game.

Pav will open a curry restaurant.

Dunno about Christopher.

Wish I was a lawyer for Ashleigh - I would take you to the cleaners for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    Nope. Prostitution is legal in the UK.

Yeah but not paying taxes isn't legal, do you think she gave the taxman anything
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Yeah but not paying taxes isn't legal, do you think she gave the taxman anything

She may have ;-)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zoe will do OK as a singer
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I know - Alexandra Metaxa.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »
    Wish I was a lawyer for Ashleigh - I would take you to the cleaners for that.

just wondering why

:confused::confused:
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Libby61 wrote: »
    Helen will probably have her own show on Television X , cannot see her being offered anything else really , except the odd interview to talk about the Wayne Rooney thing. While I'm on that subject. I read or heard somewhere that she opened her salon with the money she earned from when she was on the game? Is that not profiting from the proceeds of crime & therefore illegal. As for the other ones- I think Mark would be great on telly, camera loves him!

She's already done that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfgvlowadoQ
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member

Yeah----this about says it all for me too. Ashleigh seems to be the type that has good work ethics and won't just expect things to go her way just because she's attractive looking. She'll work for her achievements and do well, I think.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Artie wrote: »
    Christopher. He's a journalist and a very articulate man.

Agree. Christopher will definitely do well for himself career-wise. Hopefully he doesn't hurt himself too much in the romance department, though.