Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this was part of the reason Leslie kicked of at Gary today
    Leslie tells some of the housemates about a script idea that involved ‘the bi-curious case of Benjamin B**t-Hole.’ Whilst telling them the anecdote Gary needs more explanation and ruins Leslie’s flow as Gary tells him not to laugh when he’s explaining it to him. As Gary walks away Leslie says: ‘I hate him with a passion, he’s gotta go.’
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

I love Leslie, or perhaps it's his character in Will & Grace:blush:, however, he is coming accross as quite the little diva at the moment. He needs to reign it in a bit or he runs the risk of becoming as unbearable, as he thinks Gary is.;-)
  • Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Leslie, or perhaps it's his character in Will & Grace:blush:, however, he is coming accross as quite the little diva at the moment. He needs to reign it in a bit or he runs the risk of becoming as unbearable, as he thinks Gary is.;-)

I love Gary. I would want to mother him.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lauren and mark wright were together for 12 years ??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I am inclined to agree with you. Leslie does come across as very self absorbed and expects to be loved by all. Of course he hates Gary because there is no way Gary is going to love him the way the others do at the moment.
    If Gary leaves I wouldn't be surprised if Leslie starts to have beef with one or two of the others. Kellie for instance who Leslie could possibly be quite jealous of seeing as Kellie is raking in a lot of sympathetic attention from the others.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone said they think he's a diva on bots the other day.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lauren and mark wright were together for 12 years ??

Yes on and off. I'm not sure if it was 12 years but it was deffo over 10 years. So 11-12 sounds right. :)
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Someone said they think he's a diva on bots the other day.
    He's too small to be a Diva.......he's just a Div :D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    He's too small to be a Diva.......he's just a Div :D

:D:D good one .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gary. I would want to mother him.

Is your 's' key not working?
  • Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Is your 's' key not working?

Ha ha. Wot have I done now :D
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can't be bovvered to click links , can someone tell me if the Stephanie gagging task will be shown :confused: if it's not >:(
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Sounds like it. I thought that happened today, however, given how Leslie mentioned that particular moment after his uproar in the recent clip. It seems like instead of addressing things with Gary straight away, Leslie is allowing his issues to build up. That's less than ideal. He's gonna explode if he hasn't already... And yeah, he's going to look a little bit like a tit because Gary has a very placid way about him, so he potentially can make anyone look to be overreacting or needlessly aggressive.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    can't be bovvered to click links , can someone tell me if the Stephanie gagging task will be shown :confused: if it's not >:(

It is.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    It is.

YAY Stephanie is hilarious thank you :)
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like it. I thought that happened today, however, given how Leslie mentioned that particular moment after his uproar in the recent clip. It seems like instead of addressing things with Gary straight away, Leslie is allowing his issues to build up. That's less than ideal. He's gonna explode if he hasn't already... And yeah, he's going to look a little bit like a tit because Gary has a very placid way about him, so he potentially can make anyone look to be overreacting or needlessly aggressive.

Something he's employed to great effect since his 13 episode Comedy Central reality show I'm with Busey. Possibly longer, who can say.