Forum Member
✭✭✭
Leslie is doing this. In bucket loads.

I fear he will be voted most entertaining and will get to evict someone

Comments

• moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think if they show his argument which was on bbots he'll lose a lot of support
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope so.

Hope George wins
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D George is so funny
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps he was told about Helen's victory and is trying to emulate her :p
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for effin' 'ell's sake, what have I missed?

Are they all so unsure they'll go with Leslie's opinion? Or am I missing a twist somewhere?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    moag wrote: »

The one with Gary where he mentioned Gary's son?
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Yeah........not cool.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Bunions wrote: »
    Yeah........not cool.

Bastard...... he's got a really young son hasn't he I think? So Leslie in bitch mode.... I think Gary will survive such a comment.
  • fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting OP, I said this on the first day. His conversation with Stephanie in the bathroom stank of influencing noms to me.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just playing the game, they all try and influence nominations between themselves. It happens every series, both the celebrity and normal show. It's only natural the housemates would want to get rid of the people they don't like and keep the group of people they do. It's all part of the game and I have no problem with it. It's better this than the manipulative editing on BB's part.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    He's just playing the game, they all try and influence nominations between themselves. It happens every series, both the celebrity and normal show. It's only natural the housemates would want to get rid of the people they don't like and keep the group of people they do. It's all part of the game and I have no problem with it. It's better this than the manipulative editing on BB's part.

The Americans are used to their version of the show where influencing nominations is part of the game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    The Americans are used to their version of the show where influencing nominations is part of the game.

I've never seen the US version of the show, but that makes sense if that is the case. I don't have a problem with it anyway. I would rather the nominations be influenced by housemates who are in the game, rather than through manipulative and biased editing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    I've never seen the US version of the show, but that makes sense if that is the case. I don't have a problem with it anyway. I would rather the nominations be influenced by housemates who are in the game, rather than through manipulative and biased editing.

The American version involves plotting and scheming and double dealing and the HMs do the evicting. There is no voting public.

I agree with you. Let them all plot and scheme to their hearts' content. It makes for good viewing.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The American version involves plotting and scheming and double dealing and the HMs do the evicting. There is no voting public.

I agree with you. Let them all plot and scheme to their hearts' content. It makes for good viewing.

Sounds like a normal day with some of my not so nice colleagues from tN.America:(

I also have very lovely US co workers too.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm with you there, it makes things more interesting.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its only a short series so I do want to be entertained as much as possible.

Whilst I am no Leslie fan, he is a really good value money HM.

Sick to death of

Lauren
    Ricci
    David

types
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

Lauren
    Ricci
    David

types

Totally! We should get rid of all those with zero personality first. They offer absolutely nothing to the show. It's always frustrating when bigger characters go and the dead wood sail through to the final. I would even prefer those I dislike to stay, as they have enough character to make them watchable.
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think hes good value, and a bit fed up with Lauren and Ricci, David not sure if hes got anything else but exercise, which can get a bit boring, not to keen on the Pratt women but the others are ok.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, one of the Yanks said something about THEM 'voting HMs out'--so isn't there a Public Vote in their version?? Sounds AWFUL, if not. [In fact, OUR BB would be better if ALL HMs were up EVERY week and only we Viewers could eject them as Pauline, Helen & vile Steven would've been out early days! ]
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moag wrote: »
    Will he gain any if they show his apology to Gary and Gary's apology to Leslie?

I don't think he's influencing anybody, any more than any housemate is when they compliment or insult a housemate, it's the name of the game.

All this 'get him out' or 'get her out' that's his over-dramatic way, there's going to be a lot of drama-queenish behaviour from Leslie.
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's a risky strategy though. When someone is so openly negative about other hms the inclination is to think "If that's what he's saying to my face about someone else, what's he saying about me behind my back?"
  • fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who decides who wins out of the final two then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, one of the Yanks said something about THEM 'voting HMs out'--so isn't there a Public Vote in their version?? Sounds AWFUL, if not. [In fact, OUR BB would be better if ALL HMs were up EVERY week and only we Viewers could eject them as Pauline, Helen & vile Steven would've been out early days! ]

No public vote in he US version. The individuals fight for survival and plot scheme and even lie to get what they want.

I don't agree about all being up every week because it takes time for some of them to show us what they are made of. But from the half way point it would be a good idea. It would keep them on their toes. I do NOT agree with free passes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    fleabee wrote: »
    Who decides who wins out of the final two then?

The other HMs.

When only two houseguests remain, the most recently evicted houseguests (generally 7) form the jury and decide which of them would win the $500,000 prize.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(U.S.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lets hope he thinks that's the way it works here.