Options

chantelle houghton attention seaking!!

Comments

• Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is what they do to keep in news.

They loose weight then go thin then put it on. Then put more weight on and then lose weight.

Pictures are all staged.

Us, cynical? Never! :p
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2512659/Chantelle-Houghton-seeks-comfort-daughter-Dolly-facing-cruel-backlash-unflattering-workout-pictures.html

Now she's got a sad face while buying petrol.

How incredible that the paps just happened to be in the BP garage at Lakeside when she passed through
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2512659/Chantelle-Houghton-seeks-comfort-daughter-Dolly-facing-cruel-backlash-unflattering-workout-pictures.html

How incredible that the paps just happened to be in the BP garage at Lakeside when she passed through

But weird that a PETA ambassador would wear fur, fake or not. She doesn't even look overweight in that outfit, her legs are still okay :D
  • Options
    annelieseanneliese Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel bad for the girl. She's suffered with bulimia, seeing images like that would be devastating and torturous even if you didn't have an eating disorder. As someone who can relate to such illnesses, I don't know how you would carry on.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anneliese wrote: »
    I feel bad for the girl. She's suffered with bulimia, seeing images like that would be devastating and torturous even if you didn't have an eating disorder. As someone who can relate to such illnesses, I don't know how you would carry on.

Oh come on. She has willingly posed for those pics with a view to releasing a weight loss DVD. She deserves nothing but cynicism.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So let me get this right: She took part in a plainly set-up photo shoot in a public park, deliberately looking as unfit and flabby as she could possibly look, in the most unflattering of gym wear, all to get herself some media attention... and now she's upset that people are talking about those unflattering pics of her that she herself deliberately posed for in order to get the attention in the first place?

Strewth.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So let me get this right: She took part in a plainly set-up photo shoot in a public park, deliberately looking as unfit and flabby as she could possibly look, in the most unflattering of gym wear, all to get herself some media attention... and now she's upset that people are talking about those unflattering pics of her that she herself deliberately posed for in order to get the attention in the first place?

Strewth.

you couldn't make it up could you! -sorry but to me she's the ultimate media ****-not known for anything else except for being in the papers :yawn:
  • Options
    SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not?

Seems to be the last chance saloon of anyone whose 'career' consists of diddly squat. She will no doubt release a DVD, lose 3 stone, become some sort of 'fitness expert' like Josie Gibson from BB and then pile the weight back on a year later, say she's never been happier and get a ghost writer to write a series of articles about how internet trolls bullying her over her weight nearly drove her to self destruct blah blah blah.

This will be followed by another 'high profile' romance with someone like Kirk Norcross, a split, a baybee and so it begins again.
    :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Perfect synopsis!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Strewth.

That would appear to be the long and short of it, yes.

I'd lay money on it being the same bloke who took the fat shots being the one called in to take the 'so sad cos they called me fat' shots :rolleyes:
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She uses her daughter as an excuse for her stomach yet she eats crap everyday. I've had 4 children am 7yrs older than her yet my stomach ravaged as it is doesn't look like that.!
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Strewth.

The photos and journey of course, seem almost identical to the ones of Clair Nasir prior to her DVD fitness video.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

Strewth.

Nail on head cobber! ;)
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She uses her daughter as an excuse for her stomach yet she eats crap everyday. I've had 4 children am 7yrs older than her yet my stomach ravaged as it is doesn't look like that.!

Her daughter is almost 18 months old and she's been papped looking much slimmer than she is now when Dolly was younger.

I know women in their sixties in better shape than Chantelle is now !
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Strewth.

It beggars belief doesnt it Lexi - especially since most of the comments were about the unflattering outfit / excercising in public / famewhoreing etc rather than her weight. As others have said, wearing normal clothes she looks great & not overweight at all - which if she is planning DVD she would need the pics to be extreme. Making even Kate Moss jump up and down for pics squeezed in lycra cut offs would likely capture a few flabby bits ;)
  • Options
    SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    The photos and journey of course, seem almost identical to the ones of Clair Nasir prior to her DVD fitness video.

That's the one. That's who I meant when I said "Nadia someone-or-other".
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    That's the one. That's who I meant when I said "Nadia someone-or-other".

Ah - I thought you meant Natalie Cassidy. Anyway, they are all at it...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/dietandfitness/8157879/Fitness-DVDs-only-shed-the-pounds-in-your-pocket.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely, Blondie. Without a doubt.

I suppose Chanters had a choice:

1. Sell her daughter's every fart
    2. Start dating another Z-Lister
    3. Get a job
    4. Or - moan about being a size 14 and make weight gain/weight loss/weight gain/weight loss... her new job.

Guess she went for option 4 with a bit of option 1 to top it up.
  • Options
    LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member

What's a bald blah blah Blondie?

Perhaps Chantelle has one under all the flab. ;)
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "My appearance is not my priority" says Chantellitall, emerging from a beauty salon after having two giant caterpillars tattooed onto her face.
    *rolleyes x 1000*
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I miss the days when we ahd a book open on when Chantelle would have her 'miracle baybee'

Can we relive those heady, exciting days and open the book on when the DVD is being released?

I'm putting money* on it being the second week of January.
    With a side-bet on some more Chantelle tears (the invisible sort) to emerge just before Christmas.

Any more takers?

* will this year's xmas chocolate coins be acceptable currency for you all?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    LOL at Tracie Giles, what a joker.
    Tracie Giles ‏@tracie_giles 4h
    So lovely to see the beautiful @chantellehought today, can't believe how quickly it made the press!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    LOL at Tracie Giles, what a joker.
    Tracie Giles ‏@tracie_giles 4h
    So lovely to see the beautiful @chantellehought today, can't believe how quickly it made the press!

Thats what happens when said zeleb drives round with a pap in the passenger seat
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Thats what happens when said zeleb drives round with a pap in the passenger seat

It just made me giggle. I wonder whether she'd ever do a Britney Spears and end up dating a papz, would certainly be an ideal set up.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "My appearance is not my priority" says Chantellitall, emerging from a beauty salon after having two giant caterpillars tattooed onto her face.
    *rolleyes x 1000*

How much as that little lot?