What happened to that Shirley and Phil superfan?

Comments

• O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how Mona use to forget the capital letter at the begining of a sentance,

hi my name is mona! :D
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,377
    Forum Member
    I don't. There was a Phil and Sharon thread on here where the OP admitted starting it to annoy her.

Edit here

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1913711&page=3&highlight=

It was because of that I felt Mona was being targeted on purpose.

I don't know what happened on Twitter. Or what she did on other forums. I'm just saying what I saw on here.

Anyway I don't really think we should be discussing her. As said she isn't here to give her side.

Fillman was Monas nemesis, he loved winding her up, but teasing her about Shirley was hardly a hate crime.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    She is currently in a secure unit undergoing a very carefully supervised Phirley withdrawal program, designed by experts to ween her off her addiction over time.

ouch, harsh
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You reap what you sow, but I think it is agianst the t&cs of this site to discuss banned members? You're only giving them the attention they desire.

She never asked for any attention, she doesn't start theses threads nor ask anyone to do so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Fillman was Monas nemesis, he loved winding her up, but teasing her about Shirley was hardly a hate crime.

Don't know that person, but I agree with your comment.
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got axed by ds, admins labelled her as "Deadwood" to the boards
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That thread was created after Mona had been banned. There was no need for it and nor did she see the fun in it. Hence why it got closed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That thread was created after Mona had been banned. There was no need for it and nor did she see the fun in it.

There was ppl making fake twitters to wind her up and leaving strange comments in articles about Shirley & more, I've been told it several people but what can you do with no proof, it's all hear say.
  • MissWalfordMissWalford Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If people were being abused on social media sites, i doubt they saw the fun of it either.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    There was ppl making fake twitters to wind her up and leaving strange comments in articles about Shirley & more, I've been told it several people but what can you do with no proof, it's all hear say.

If this is happening she needs to store as much evidence as she can just in case she needs to use it later.
    If people were being abused on social media sites, i doubt they saw the fun of it either.

Like I said. I can't really comment on what has happened elsewhere. Only what I seen on here and I don't really think trying to wind banned users up is something to be gloating about. Regardless of what has happened. Its bigger to walk away and move on.

But I suppose I don't know the whole story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know what month she was banned in because I remember seeing her on here..
  • MissWalfordMissWalford Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never get why people are so obsessed about soap characters. i know we invest our time in them, and we have our favourites, but they're not real. There's no point getting yourself stressed about them. We all have different opinions, it would be boring on here if everyone agreed with each other.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,273
    Forum Member

Wasn't there an incident where she made several abusive comments about members on twitter and then said she'd been hacked when she hadn't been?

And Monas ban was between her and the DS Mods, she was abusive towards them on twitter. I don't feel it fair that other members have been blamed for her ban, it was her own doing. :)
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what month she was banned in because I remember seeing her on here..

Her profile says last active 20-11-2013!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Wasn't there an incident where she made several abusive comments about members on twitter and then said she'd been hacked when she hadn't been?

And Monas ban was between her and the DS Mods, she was abusive towards them on twitter. I don't feel it fair that other members have been blamed for her ban, it was her own doing. :)

Yes she has said stuff on twitter as said on here, swearing when she got wound up I can't remember her naming people or saying she got hacked and no it's not nice I understand people being upset they have a right to be if it's upset them

She did rant and got banned that is the DS prerogative and decision they are allowed to make I have no problem with that

I'm not blaming any members, I'm just saying what I witness & been told not naming anyone, there is two sides too a story, she not had it easy, you probably notice Mona is not like the regular member on here, she has issues that is why she is like that & reacts to things she does, I'm not using as a excuse but she had her fair share of hassle on here from others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Her profile says last active 20-11-2013!

Ah! okay, I remember replying to one of her posts but I never used to see the Phil/Shirley threads she made.
    Forum Member
    Yes she has said stuff on twitter as said on here, swearing when she got wound up I can't remember her naming people or saying she got hacked and no it's not nice I understand people being upset they have a right to be if it's upset them

She did rant and got banned that is the DS prerogative and decision they are allowed to make I have no problem with that

I'm not blaming any members, I'm just saying what I witness & been told not naming anyone, there is two sides too a story, she not had it easy, you probably notice Mona is not like the regular member on here, she has issues that is why she is like that & reacts to things she does, I'm not using as a excuse but she had her fair share of hassle on here from others.

I know but others did.

The thing with Mona, is that if this site did stress her out then she was better off out of it for her own wellbeing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know but others did.

The thing with Mona, is that if this site did stress her out then she was better off out of it for her own wellbeing.

She was on here for a long time 2005, this was a social outlet for her, she enjoyed it regardless if it stressed her out not just the P/S stuff but doing spoilers & episode threads now it's gone she going to miss it and knows it doubtful that she ever be able to come back, but what's done is done, she no longer on here, so it shouldn't be a constant issue anymore.
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    There's been about 3 threads on her since she's been banned and lots of people on here are acting as if she's dead or something. Now I didn't know Mona too well but she was obviously banned for a reason and if what people on these threads are saying is true, then perhaps this forum wasn't exactly very good for her health. I think it's best if we 'let go' of this user (yawn).
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it about time we had a new crazy for the forum, there were loads last year and they always liven things up a bit :D;-)
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Isn't it about time we had a new crazy for the forum, there were loads last year and they always liven things up a bit :D;-)

I nominate you. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I nominate you. :D

Maybe :D Someone's got to, it's always livelier around here when there is a resident loony.
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Maybe :D Someone's got to, it's always livelier around here when there is a resident loony.

I'm too sane, it cannot be me. :D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    Never had a problem with her myself, I agreed with some of her points and not with others. I do think there were times when she became an unfair target on here. I remember early last year (I think) was a thread on here taking the p--- out of her because she goes and meets lots of celebs at studio gates and stuff.... Some posters even went as far as unearthing her pics through Google :o to post on here and be unkind. As I recall some of the comments were quite personal too. Forunately the mods soon pulled that one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm too sane, it cannot be me. :D

Well in that case, in my first act as resident mentalist, I decree that anyone who thinks Phil didn't steal Dots cold cuts is:

a) trying to wind me up
    b) didn't watch it properly
    c) all of the above

:D
This discussion has been closed.