BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Flora.........*lobs a snowball at Flora's head* SPLAT! :eek::D

Good job I am wearing my crash helmet :p:D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job I am wearing my crash helmet :p:D

:eek::eek:
    If you don't mind me saying your head is a very funny shape! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek:
    If you don't mind me saying your head is a very funny shape! :p:D

I thought it was one of my better features :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was one of my better features :D

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! :D:D

Indeed :p:D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    :o:o so far I have shut him in the bathroom door, and tonight I sat on him:o
    You should have seen me do a backwards and upwards leap, spilling my coffee over various importamnt things like the remote control:D:D

Poor Rupert, you will look before you sit down now! - i bet it was funny to see though :confused::D
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Well I surprised myself today I got a bit of work back at college got a Merit and I don't even remember doing the merit not bad
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Well I surprised myself today I got a bit of work back at college got a Merit and I don't even remember doing the merit not bad
    Afternoon Rose.:-))))))))))))))
    Who's a lucky girl then?
    http://www.blog-city.info/en/img1/1390_12.gif
    http://myspacegraphicsandanimations.com/images/Lucky_Charms_Mascot.gif
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hi guysandgals:D
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Afternoon all :)

Not much happening here :p
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone.

I wonder how they will use the lamb carcasses? Is it possible here for the skins to be collected for "broadtail style" coats?

none of ours has ever been injured but Pippin has a had a few close shaves. She is too wooly for her collar to be visible.
    I bet now that Rupert has been sat on he will move sharpish in future.
    I hope all the farmers were insured..
    Honey we have now reached the stage when there are loud howls of anguish if I leave him upstairs when I pop downstairs for something. I even have to take him to the bathroom with me, which is really upsetting Blossom Mootle who scratches on the door frantically.:D:D:D

way to go, Rose!:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good thing you didnt forget to do it then! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honey we have now reached the stage when there are loud howls of anguish if I leave him upstairs when I pop downstairs for something. I even have to take him to the bathroom with me, which is really upsetting Blossom Mootle who scratches on the door frantically.:D:D:D

You'll have to train him to get him used to being away from you !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

way to go, Rose!:cool:

Most farmers are insured, however I'm not so sure where they would stand re newly born lambs. It would be absolutely impossible for these farmers to have taken steps to avoid this happening. Someone with a large flock who graze on a remote hillside would be impossible to 'round up'. Apart from anything else I suspect the weather took them by the same surprise as it did most people. I also suspect many will go out of business because of this.

You're making him too reliant on you & making a rod for your own back. What is he gonna do when you go out? :eek:

• xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Afternooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn ;)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning halla :D

Thanks for the prize, bit disappointing I was expecting a car :D

Afternoon guys - Flora I think you're on the wrong thread for top of the range prizes!
    Morning all........been snowing overnight again!
    At least 7/8 inches! (maybe even more) There seems to be no end to it! :rolleyes:

Good grief, you're certainly more than your fair share of the white stuff this month:rolleyes:
    Most farmers are insured, however I'm not so sure where they would stand re newly born lambs. It would be absolutely impossible for these farmers to have taken steps to avoid this happening. Someone with a large flock who graze on a remote hillside would be impossible to 'round up'. Apart from anything else I suspect the weather took them by the same surprise as it did most people. I also suspect many will go out of business because of this.

You're making him too reliant on you & making a rod for your own back. What is he gonna do when you go out? :eek:

I'm not sure where they stand with lambs either, or how they prove the cause of death.

Rupert will cry when Moots goes out, for sure! He's still new to the house, I'm sure she'll gradually get him used to being alone in due course. If you do it too soon you can traumatise them even more, but if you leave it too long that's not good either.
    Forum Member
    Afternooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn ;)

Hi Rose - congrats on your merit:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Afternoon guys - Flora I think you're on the wrong thread for top of the range prizes!

Good grief, you're certainly more than your fair share of the white stuff this month:rolleyes:

I'm not sure where they stand with lambs either, or how they prove the cause of death.

Rupert will cry when Moots goes out, for sure! He's still new to the house, I'm sure she'll gradually get him used to being alone in due course. If you do it too soon you can traumatise them even more, but if you leave it too long that's not good either.
    Afternoon Jo.........At least it isn't as bad as it was 3 years ago! That was a bit of a nightmare which lasted months! :eek:

I suspect insurance wouldn't cover them. It must be a nightmare for the farmers, it's difficult enough for them to make a living.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    British Winters since 1616.:-))))))))))))))

And we think we have it bad.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=winter-history;sess=
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, look at the size of THIS baby! He looks like a 6 month old. :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I realise the kitty probably didnt run to much :D
    Bloody hell, look at the size of THIS baby! He looks like a 6 month old. :eek::eek:

Bet that was a tears to the eye scenario :eek::D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    British Winters since 1616.:-))))))))))))))

And we think we have it bad.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=winter-history;sess=

Its a load of tripe. Some of these "snowless" winters they describe we were actually snowed in and digging latrines!
    Forum Member

Good grief - makes my eyes water just thinking about it:eek:

:D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I dont now how his size could go unnoticed. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll bet, she wouldn't have been able to sit comfortably for a while! :eek:
    Its a load of tripe. Some of these "snowless" winters they describe we were actually snowed in and digging latrines!
    Indeed.....no mention of up here having snow so deep we couldn't even dig our cars out of the driveway, let alone go anywhere. Snow from early November right through until March, I think. :rolleyes:
    Good grief - makes my eyes water just thinking about it:eek:

:D
    Indeed.
    I dont now how his size could go unnoticed. :confused:
    Maybe she didn't turn up for any scans or any antenatal examinations. :eek:
This discussion has been closed.