Options

Episode Writer: Episode 2

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
Forum Member
"Right then Jasmine, you've seen the past, now let's go check out the future! Where d'ya fancy going?" the Doctor remarked as he stepped around the TARDIS console.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Right then Jasmine, you've seen the past, now let's go check out the future! Where d'ya fancy going?" the Doctor remarked as he stepped around the TARDIS console.

Doh! I just started this same thread!

I will delete my bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    n-n-no yours is better mate. IGNORE THIS THREAD GUYS, the real sequel is on Dalekaddison's page =D

as we were =D
  • Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Oh," the doctor said, as he realised he was being written into yet another rubbish story.

He gazed out of the forums at the people reading, and said, with tears running down his face: "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry".
  • Options
    LurgidBeeLurgidBee Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    mikkyh wrote: »
    "Oh," the doctor said, as he realised he was being written into yet another rubbish story.

He gazed out of the forums at the people reading, and said, with tears running down his face: "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry".

Compared with spawning threads around banal questions? eg is "Allons-y" a catch-phrase or just something the doctor seems to say alot?
  • Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LurgidBee wrote: »
    Compared with spawning threads around banal questions? eg is "Allons-y" a catch-phrase or just something the doctor seems to say alot?

I was joking man, c'mon!
  • Options
    LurgidBeeLurgidBee Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    mikkyh wrote: »
    I was joking man, c'mon!

apologies for the snipe. mistook your intent, though I actually laughed when I read it.