Theory about the End of Time [Potential Spoilers]

davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
Forum Member
I've just thought--

If we are thinking that the master crosses his own timeline, (in order to bring back the timelords?), wouldn't this SERIOUSLY affect the rest of the universe?

If the master does cross his own timeline, then perhaps the consequences are "The darkness" and "The End of Time itself", Just as the Elder of the Ood said.

And what is the Gate?

By the looks of it, I think it just might be some kind of portal.

Not sure where it could lead to, but Gallifrey or the Time War are likely suggestions if everything above is true.

Comments

• mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just thought--

If we are thinking that the master crosses his own timeline, (in order to bring back the timelords?), wouldn't this SERIOUSLY affect the rest of the universe?

If the master does cross his own timeline, then perhaps the consequences are "The darkness" and "The End of Time itself", Just as the Elder of the Ood said.

And what is the Gate?

By the looks of it, I think it just might be some kind of portal.

Not sure where it could lead to, but Gallifrey or the Time War are likely suggestions if everything above is true.

I'm sure it would affect ALL universes.
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not a good idea to mess with the time lines on this scale as was shown in the waters of mars by the doctor victorious and thats a power and thing that no one has the right to do its like in dream land where the doctor say's no one has the right to commit genocide of a species

Kenneth
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    shove
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Government types clone the Master as they want a timelord of their own, government types make a time portal, master looks into it, goes mad and jumps in.

TADA, msters alive.(but mad as a hatter)