Katie Price goes blonde again...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/12/11/katie-price-turns-platinum-blonde-bombshell-115875-22777747/
After nearly two years as a sexy brunette model Katie Price is back to her blonde best.

The mum-of-three spent a bum-numbing eight hours in an posh Los Angeles

hair salon before unveiling the new honey blonde locks yesterday.

And Katie, 32 – aka Jordan – is thrilled with the results. She told a friend: “It was time for a change.

“It’s far softer on my face and, let’s be honest, blondes do have more fun. I’ve always found that over the years. I had been dark for a good couple of years so it was time for a change. And I like the fact I kept it hidden.”

Katie travelled to LA earlier this week with her stylist Gary Cockerill for business meetings. She had her hair coloured plus extensions fitted in the salon of the Regent Beverly Wilshire.

I remember her saying before if she goes blonde again then she might have some news, it might have been on This Morning, can't remember now... ( she always goes blonde when she's pregnant)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can`t see those eyebrows working with that colour.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if she is pregnant, though but possibly doubt it given her tweet yesterday where she was in LA wathing the big fight with Phil, his partner and lara, no mention of Alex is it posibly over?
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Doubt if she's preg as you're not meant to bleach hair I don't think when preg?

The blonde looks better than that jet black hair (she actually looked more like Janice Dickinson than Janice Dickinson!) but why such an extreme and unnaturally light colour - yuk - something a bit more moderate would look better to her skin tone and eyebrows etc surely? Also, what about when her roots grow, doesn't having hair THAT much lighter just mean nasty looking roots most of the time? And all that bleach and the sheer amount of products she uses on herself, spray tans etc, they must in total be toxic to the body? I wouldn't be surprised if all these over preened slebs are dropping like flies with various types of cancer by the time they get to their 40s and 50s.
  • spookyelectricspookyelectric Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    For God sake..since when is Jordan going blonde an exclusive..this country is becoming a real effing joke..why am I even reading this shit!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For God sake..since when is Jordan going blonde an exclusive..this country is becoming a real effing joke..why am I even reading this shit!

You seen the thread title, no-one forced you to open the thread :confused:
    Forum Member

Heh I think you should pop out and buy a quality broadsheet fast before you beat yourself up too much!
  • spookyelectricspookyelectric Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    So I can't have an opinion about shitty tabloid newspapers?
    Get over yourself, if you are someone who supports this pathetic excuse for a human being then you need your head testing..she is a walking contradiction.
    Forum Member
    ^ somebody got out of bed the wrong side today!

I'm not sure anyone here is supporting KP! And nobody said you can't have an opinion on shitty tabloids. The point is, if you're so angry about buying into any discussion or publicity of KP, why enrage yourself by joining in on the thread? Does someone have a gun at your head?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I can't have an opinion about shitty tabloid newspapers?
    Get over yourself, if you are someone who supports this pathetic excuse for a human being then you need your head testing..she is a walking contradiction.

Don't be so bloody rude.!!

I don't support her, i also don't like her.

I simply made a thread on what i seen in the newspaper. It is a showbiz forum afterall.

Chill out for goodness sake.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the actual shade of blonde she has or have they photoshopped it?Hmmmmm.
  • batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    After nearly two years as a sexy brunette

Really?
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batman. wrote: »
    Really?

:eek: I wouldn't describe her as that either:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batman. wrote: »
    Really?

That wasn't me saying it, it was quoted from the Daily Mirror!

fix your post ,lol i don't want people thinking i said that lmao :D
  • Music_boxMusic_box Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooot
  • ManDingo1967ManDingo1967 Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Everytime you see this bint, she's wearing fur. Anyone know whether it's real as I've always believed that she was an animal lover (horses, at least)? One of her few saving graces imo.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks better blond, the dark hair was wayyyy to harsh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    She looks horrible with that color! :eek:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether her hair is blond, red, brown, black blue or green, she is still a plug ugly plasticised bint with a duck's mouth, vile pockmarked skin and looks a good 20 years older than she is.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Whether her hair is blond, red, brown, black blue or green, she is still a plug ugly plasticised bint with a duck's mouth, vile pockmarked skin and looks a good 20 years older than she is.

And the worst thing is, she's all those things AND utterly humourless to top it all.

EDIT: As someone with imperfect skin, I think your skin comment is a bit harsh, that might be something she genuinely can't help. Do you really think pockmarked skin is vile? It can be a remnant of adolescent acne.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always implied if she goes blonde she's pregnant, maybe theirs some news on the way?

I think she looks much better blonde, less wax like :D. The crow look was to dark for her and made her skin look leathery.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt if she's preg as you're not meant to bleach hair I don't think when preg?

The blonde looks better than that jet black hair (she actually looked more like Janice Dickinson than Janice Dickinson!) but why such an extreme and unnaturally light colour - yuk - something a bit more moderate would look better to her skin tone and eyebrows etc surely? Also, what about when her roots grow, doesn't having hair THAT much lighter just mean nasty looking roots most of the time? And all that bleach and the sheer amount of products she uses on herself, spray tans etc, they must in total be toxic to the body? I wouldn't be surprised if all these over preened slebs are dropping like flies with various types of cancer by the time they get to their 40s and 50s.

Your hair is effected when pregnant, but many people remain blonde throughout carrying, you just need to look at the Showbiz world to see that. I don't thik we can knock it on the head just from hair colour, she was blonde the last three times, I doubt she'll change that now.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWalker wrote: »
    I can`t see those eyebrows working with that colour.

This^^

She done it before though, didn't look at the pic now but i'm a natural blonde and got my hair dyed brown and it looked stupid with blonde eyebrows so changed it.

I always think people with dark eyebrows with bleached blonde hair looks daft.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    She looks better blond, the dark hair was wayyyy to harsh.

But that dark hair is her real colour so i don't think it was harsh, it was better.
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    After nearly two years as a sexy brunette

pass the sick bucket
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully now she has fried the beejeasus out of her hair it will drop out!!!