Comments

• 5 a day5 a day Posts: 12,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt Cardle on telly again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another tale of everyday life in modern Britain then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Good Lord, handsome bloke isn't he? Looks just like Will Smith, can't take my eyes of him....
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cannot see what decent women would see in him..:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    so glad someone brought this up, watched it this morning and for once felt a degree of empathy for Mr. Kyle, who couldn't quite get his head around the whole thing.

I live in a small town in The Black Country and this sort of behaviour is pretty representive of where I live unfortunatly.
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    made me think of the film deliverance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did my ex sleep with you, your daughter and my stepmum,
    :eek::eek:

So did he???!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 out of 3 aint bad! :eek:

What a charming, intelligent, witty and well spoken group they were today. :eek::eek:
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    i saw it on itv2. i despair i really do! though i always love how kyle tells it how it is, if they cant afford children then stop ****ing procreating!!
    its just going to get worse and worse, all these halfwits are breeding like no tommorrow! im dreading the future generations.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    But on the strength of this showing they'll probably all end up f***ing each other and leaving decent human beings alone.

Eventually there'll have to be some kind of 'cull', though :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think jeremy kyle should be sponsored by colgate! if i had a pound for every person on jeremy kyle who has either love bites on their neck or bad /missing teeth id be a very wealthy person!!!!!

and judging by todays show i think a trip to specsavers is in order seriuosly what did those women see in that bloke??!
    i liked it when jezza said to the woman on stage 'do you work' she said no,he pointed at the next woman and said 'do you work?' and she said 'no i have a kid' ,he points to the next woman and says same question and she replies 'does it look like it!'
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm watching this now (recorded it) and you couldn't make it up could you? :D What did those women see in THAT man :eek: I record this sometimes when I'm at work, I think it's the modern day equivalent of a Victorian Freak Show!

5 a day wrote: »
    Matt Cardle on telly again?

LOL!!!!
    lil lexie wrote: »
    so glad someone brought this up, watched it this morning and for once felt a degree of empathy for Mr. Kyle, who couldn't quite get his head around the whole thing.

I live in a small town in The Black Country and this sort of behaviour is pretty representive of where I live unfortunatly.

TBH I think people like them are everywhere nowadays.
    phil solo wrote: »
    But on the strength of this showing they'll probably all end up f***ing each other and leaving decent human beings alone.

Eventually there'll have to be some kind of 'cull', though :eek:

LOL! Great post.
    i think jeremy kyle should be sponsored by colgate! if i had a pound for every person on jeremy kyle who has either love bites on their neck or bad /missing teeth id be a very wealthy person!!!!!

and judging by todays show i think a trip to specsavers is in order seriuosly what did those women see in that bloke??!
    i liked it when jezza said to the woman on stage 'do you work' she said no,he pointed at the next woman and said 'do you work?' and she said 'no i have a kid' ,he points to the next woman and says same question and she replies 'does it look like it!'

OMG, most of them have awful teeth don't they? In fact many of them have missing or no teeth!

And where would they have time to work? They're too busy shagging each other, fighting with each other and sending pictures of their genitals to each other :eek::D

Seriously though, a bit of hard work would do the lot of them the world of good and what kind of example are they giving to their own kids, who might well end up on JK (or equivalent) in 20 years time going on about their depraved, deadbeat upbringing!

I was most disappointed though that Kyle didn't say his 'did you put something on the end of it?' catchphase!
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »

OMG, most of them have awful teeth don't they? In fact many of them have missing or no teeth!

Ive seen worse on the show. :o
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    i saw it on itv2. i despair i really do! though i always love how kyle tells it how it is, if they cant afford children then stop ****ing procreating!!
    its just going to get worse and worse, all these halfwits are breeding like no tommorrow! im dreading the future generations.

It's been like this for generations before us, and will be like this for generations after, unfortunately. Only difference is, years ago it was all done behind closed doors. Now we have Jeremy Kyle and the like, who parades it on National TV as entertainment, and folk want their 5 mins of 'fame' so have no trouble (or shame) in literally airing their dirty laundry in public.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This lot had a full hour not just 5 minutes.;) And yes their teeth (or lack thereof) fascinated me too.:o
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I've noticed that "I don't think so" seems to be edging out "at the end of the day" as the most repeated phrase...
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »

TBH I think people like them are everywhere nowadays.

And there was me hoping that it was just a Black Country thing, in my mind I had visions of civilised world outside Birmingham.

Did anyone catch it this morning? I only caught a fleeting moment, Kyle laying into some tart saying how awful she was to fleece a (dirty) old man out of his money, was the (dirty) old man expecting to have his piece of Lolita for free? I guess with it being the Jeremy Kyle show it's always the women who are at fault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He can be just as harsh on blokes too, but women seem more willing to provide the 'material' that makes this programme so bewildering/horrifying...........:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another tale of everyday life in modern Britain then.

Urm not sure about you but I found out (my family tree will only back to the 17th century after that it gets hazy) in my family history a Niece and uncle married and a child was brought up by the grandparents when it was in fact the child of the daughter and an unknown male (who my family thinks was probably her dad but it was kept hushed).

Family history is interesting to say the least!

Our ancestors are not all roses and peaches! It was just as bad then as it is now. Just we have a more vocal media. I don't understand why people look back on those times with rose coloured spectacles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    lil lexie wrote: »
    And there was me hoping that it was just a Black Country thing, in my mind I had visions of civilised world outside Birmingham.

Did anyone catch it this morning? I only caught a fleeting moment, Kyle laying into some tart saying how awful she was to fleece a (dirty) old man out of his money, was the (dirty) old man expecting to have his piece of Lolita for free? I guess with it being the Jeremy Kyle show it's always the women who are at fault.

Lolita? She looked like Olive from 'On the Buses'.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where do they get these people from? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're your next door neighbours, mine too probably!:eek::o
    Forum Member
    John Dough wrote: »
    He can be just as harsh on blokes too, but women seem more willing to provide the 'material' that makes this programme so bewildering/horrifying...........:confused:

he can be harsh but only when it suits him, more often that not it's the woman's fault. Typical example - the DNA test prove the woman is a slag but what about the men? They rarely get put on the spot about where they've been sticking it, often they're presented as the victim when in reality they're probably both as bad as one another. And today's show highlited that for me, making out that the old man was an innocent victim.
    Lolita? She looked like Olive from 'On the Buses'.

ok, she was no stunner (obviously, being the Jeremy Kyle show) but he was old enough to be her grandfather.

dirty old man.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the elderly man, has lost his wife.. he was lonely. no family to visit him.. of course he knows she wants his money, but he said i want the company, and her friendship.. nothing dirty about him..
  • angustayangustay Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Kylie with his background is the last person who should be giving advice on this show but after seeing 10 mins of this episode even I felt sorry for him. For once he had the personal experience to deal with the problem but looked totally lost.