Series 7

Den767Den767 Posts: 99
Forum Member
Hi guys -

Does anyone know what's happening with series 7? We all know that series 6 was postponed from the usual Spring slot because of the election this year, but will series 7 be back 'as usual' in the Spring (i.e. only about 3 months away) or will the Autumn/winter slot become the new Apprentice schedule?

Anyone know if S7 has started filming yet?

Cheers

Comments

• JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they've finished filming series 7.

According to intelligence posted on this forum it will return to its earlier spring slot.
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,837
    Forum Member
    I hope so. it just wasn't right. It wasn't the Apprentice without the spring weather & the nights getting lighter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I hope so. Apprentice is WAY too addicting lol.
  • Den767Den767 Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    That means only 3 months to wait for the next series... And they're doing Junior Apprentice as well, right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Season 7 has been filmed and will be aired in Spring 2011, so not long to wait. New format, so should be exciting. Sugar is looking for a partner, not an Apprentice (did he actually ever look for an Apprentice I hear you cry...) and he will give the winer £250,000 to start up a new business. Details on the BBC's website http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2010/06_june/25/apprentice.shtml
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Den767 wrote: »
    That means only 3 months to wait for the next series... And they're doing Junior Apprentice as well, right?

Yes - they are currently recruiting candidates now, so I assume will film in a few months and show it next Autumn, if grown-up 'prentice is in the Spring.
  • artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexCap wrote: »
    Season 7 has been filmed and will be aired in Spring 2011, so not long to wait. New format, so should be exciting. Sugar is looking for a partner, not an Apprentice (did he actually ever look for an Apprentice I hear you cry...) and he will give the winer £250,000 to start up a new business. Details on the BBC's website http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2010/06_june/25/apprentice.shtml

I hope they have revamped the tasks to suit the new format. It's been getting a bit repetative and predictable.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jepson wrote: »
    I think they've finished filming series 7.

According to intelligence posted on this forum it will return to its earlier spring slot.

Yay ! :D

And when you say they've finished filming already, presumably they started shooting in the spring/summer of this year ? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    No, this autumn. So 4-6 weeks ago ago it finished. Sep-Nov.