Options

The Blatant Fixing To Keep Perez In The House

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
I find it so annoying why is he allowed to not only not be nominated this next eviction and go to a secret house but also have the opportunity of getting a pass to the final . I think they genuinely thought he was going to walk to thought of this secret house to keep him sweet and to keep him in .

Comments

• Options
    iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Production team = w*nkers. C5 = massive *******!! I pity them.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    They done it last year with Helen I find it so disgusting they fix it like this .
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I find it so annoying why is he allowed to not only not be nominated this next eviction and go to a secret house but also have the opportunity of getting a pass to the final . I think they genuinely thought he was going to walk to thought of this secret house to keep him sweet and to keep him in .

Were you also annoyed by Katie H being saved from being up for eviction twice?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They done it last year with Helen .

she look like a saint compare to him
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgusting isnt it? they knew hed be evicted this week thats why,so they couldnt take any chances! which takes the p*** considering voters pay to save people so in fact its all false, and voters should not be charged when they are fixing it for him to win!
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they bothering with this farce, more than 1 HM have stated Perez claims its in his contract that he is in the final. >:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It stinks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Why are they bothering with this farce, more than 1 HM have stated Perez claims its in his contract that he is in the final. >:(>:(>:(>:(

Because those housemates would know what Perez's contract is. Suuuure.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh here we go. No wonder why people don't take the fans of this show seriously. If it's your fave getting special treatment you are fine with it but once it is someone you dislike the toys get thrown out of the pram. Well here's a shocker for you, you can't have it both ways.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did the same with Helen Woods
    On Day 68, the housemates were told that Helen had been evicted, then she left the house. However unbeknownst to the other housemates, she was actually living next door watching their every moves
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Yea looks like it could be in his contract according to housemates and that would explain why we had an hour show on eviction night yet bots on for an hour and a half, no closing of lines and voting on the final two on Friday as soon as they got Alisha at the bottom they closed the lines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shoredette wrote: »
    Yea looks like it could be in his contract according to housemates and that would explain why we had an hour show on eviction night yet bots on for an hour and a half, no closing of lines and voting on the final two on Friday as soon as they got Alisha at the bottom they closed the lines.

You've got tin on your head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    It' doesn't feel like Big Brother is in charge anymore, obviously trying to keep Perez in and adding Twists as and when it suits them to make sure it happens, that's Channel 5 for you, I sometimes forget that it isn't the same show as Channel 4
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Oh here we go. No wonder why people don't take the fans of this show seriously. If it's your fave getting special treatment you are fine with it but once it is someone you dislike the toys get thrown out of the pram. Well here's a shocker for you, you can't have it both ways.

I think there should be a level playing field for ALL, but are we to imagine that you would be this magnanimous if Katie H had this advantage?
  • Options
    boy_number_8boy_number_8 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing as the likes of Calum and Nadia managed to get more votes to stay than him on Friday, they are really kicking it into over drive.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Were you also annoyed by Katie H being saved from being up for eviction twice?
    Not everything is about Katie vs Perez I'm talking about Perez not Katie.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Because those housemates would know what Perez's contract is. Suuuure.

He told them thats how they know.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't stand to watch any more. It makes a mockery of its audience.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely all BB would have to do is not show that part where they said Perez said it was in his contract to be in the final. They showed it……so its all rubbish. Thats the sort of thing that could be open to investigation if true, and they would not leave themselves open to any such scrutiny if it was true. Simply cut it from the edit.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I genuinely wonder if the producers have a mischief-making intent with viewers that borders on contempt. They don't even pretend any more.

They know there was anger last year about the killer nomination and pass to the final, so what do they do? Repeat it.

They know there was anger about Helen being arbitrarily put in a secret room, so what do they do? Repeat it.

They know a lot of us aren't keen on all the outside interference yet that's become a recurring trick.

They must rub their hands in glee when there's uproar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    I think there should be a level playing field for ALL, but are we to imagine that you would be this magnanimous if Katie H had this advantage?

Many many times i have said on here that i hate it when Big Brother manipulate things. I don't agree with this opportunity that Perez has gotten either and i have said it in many threads.

I agree that all HM's should be on a level playing field, but i say this everytime, not just when someone i dislike get's special treament. Most people on here only get annoyed when it is the one they dislike getting this kind of treatment. I dislike it even when my fave get's special treatment because it isn't fair.

It's hard to take people seriously when they only get annoyed at Big Brother manipulating things when it helps out the one they dislike the most.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well then it's hard to take your thread seriously if you're being hypocritical.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

ok what other hm is being favoured this year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So were you just as annoyed when Katie was getting special treatment ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    ok what other hm is being favoured this year?

Katie Hopkins right from the start was given a task to put 2 or 3 people up. All she had to do was keep this secret and she wouldn't face being up for eviction. Why should she get to be the only one to nominate ? how is that fair ?