Chanelle - the true winner of BB8?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's not exaggerate, flora, she was never forced out, she CHOSE to go.

Don't blame Ziggy for what happened there. She really did know what she was doing. Two days after Charley left; it was over with Ziggy; the world was her oyster.

I do like Chanelle, and wish her all the best, but let's not buy into this view (Tracey) that she's the most innocent, pure 19 year old on god's green earth!
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnny-br wrote: »

Don't blame Ziggy for what happened there. She really did know what she was doing. Two days after Charley left; it was over with Ziggy; the world was her oyster.

I do like Chanelle, and wish her all the best, but let's not buy into this view (Tracey) that she's the most innocent, pure 19 year old on god's green earth!

Oh come on. We all know Ziggy has complete and total control over Chanelle. Everything she's done he forced her to do.

He even forced her to take this photo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Oh come on. We all know Ziggy has complete and total control over Chanelle. Everything she's done he forced her to do.

It's not all Ziggy's fault, we have to blame Charley, Carole and her parents also!! Actually, as long as the blame doesn't land on her, who cares who we blame?! :P ;)
  • floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member

Of course she chose to go, from a girl who cared about how she looked and had an argument about hair straighteners, to the way she looked when she went and didn't care because she was in such a state, I'd say that was nothing to do with anyone else wouldn't you :rolleyes:

I don't for one second think she's a pure innocent 19 year old, but I do think she's a young girl who had her heartstrings played with once too often. Didn't Ziggy say 'one of us has to go' :confused: Yet he made no offer to do so :mad:

She has more guts and strength of character than he ever will have, and you may not like it but I do think she had no choice but to leave :cool:
  • IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what planet are you on ?? that photo was taken long before they even met ......... please fact not fiction
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anderspaul wrote: »
    what planet are you on ?? that photo was taken long before they even met ......... please fact not fiction

I was being sarcastic ;) It's just a bit of fun... really.
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anderspaul wrote: »

I think that the OP was being funny.

My view on the real reason why Chanelle left is that she was scared of what the reaction would've been when she was evicted.

She knew that after her appalling behaviour over being asked to play the violin, when she made the other housemates wait until gone one in the morning before doing the task, that she would be up for nomination and used Ziggy as an excuse to leave.

I also expect her to already have the magazine deal lined up where she and Ziggy go away on holiday to find out how they actually feel about each other.

Saying all this I prefer Chanelle to the South London IT girl, who was a boring one trick pony.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edna_ming wrote: »
    I think Chanelle looked terrible tonight, far far too much makeup. :o

Completely agree. She's looked awful. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She actually looks rather nice there.....shame about the reality.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    And yes. If she had stayed, I believe she could have won it. :cool:

never, her staying would have just made Brians victory even easier, if anything she would take twins votes. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) CHANELLE HAYES - Winner of BB8:)
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    True winner of BB8 my left buttock. She and Charley were a tag-team of nightmares all round.

I agree. However, as someone-else said Charley is making the most of TV exposure whilst Chanelle is using the Red Tops and magazines and it showed in the way they both looked last night. I thought Charley looked the more natural of the two women, as if she was learning what looks good for TV cameras, whereby Chanelle looked harsh and is relying on the airbrush. What I did find interesting is that Charley is more than happy to admit that it's all pantomime but, Chanelle is desperately clinging on to the "frightened of Charley" story which is bound to get Charley more TV exposure. Whether or not you like Charley she is using the her notoriety to her best advantage and Chanelle's "poor me" act will just be adding more zeroes to Charley's bank balance.

As for either being the "real winner" I'm sorry but, I think you'll find that Brian will be known as the "real winner" of BB8 because the voters paid to make so. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    No way!! if she was nominated the week she walked she'd have been a goner.It would have been the one and only time i'd have voted this year!
  • A CillayA Cillay Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member
    God made everyone different but Chanelle threw that back in his/her face. There's being a fan and theres idolising someone traveling to the other side of the world in the hope of getting a glimpse of someone just isnt normal! and neither is agreeing to have sex with someone on live national TV. She didnt deserve to win because she moaned the whole time she was in there and said herself that she was a physco.

Brian won because he was down to Earth and damn-right likeable. Chanelle killed the bit of BB8 she was on screaming, shouting and moaning and being dangerously close to BB7's Nikki's imitations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Also her best bits!!there was none that didn't include Ziggy or Charley, so how was she such a good housemate.??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also her best bits!!there was none that didn't include Ziggy or Charley, so how was she such a good housemate.??

I've seen far too much of Chanelle's 'best bits' flashed around on the net lately haha! ;)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's face it guys - she got the biggest cheer when she came on out of all the ex-housemates.

Ziggy: "if she'd had stayed, she would have been in the house tonight" - massive cheer.

She has "deals" going - the mags, the tabloids, the calendars, that poor old Shabnam has wet dreams about.

Would she have been the winner had she stayed??? Discuss!!

(PS. The twins should have won over Brian - but good luck to the boy)

She did not get the biggest cheer. She walked.