Options

What is the best eviction in the history of Big Brother?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Sezer BB7 or Kat BB9 could have been any better if they'd been scripted. Evictions that are a surprise to the whole house are best, especially if the evictee is smugging it up RIGHT BEFORE their name is called.

I doubt we're going to see them bettered, either. HMs these days never get quite as complacent about their safety from eviction - perhaps because there have been so many "shocks" in the past.

Those two are my favourites as well........especially Sezer the smug (expletive deleted).......

I felt so sorry for Siavash when he was evicted wearing that Ali G - type thong, and his platform shoes.......he had some fabulous clothes which the HMs kept taking and wearing.......but BB had the right hump with him for not playing the game with them........so he got bad edits and an even worse eviction night.......poor Siavash......
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I loved Spencer in BB3 because everyone (inside the house) was so sure Alex was gone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason (Scottish) from BB5....he lost in the final against Nadia........I loved it:D.........I always remember him entering the house in a leopard thong and bow tie :eek:and looked every bit the plonker he was;)
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure about the best - there have been so many! But the worst for me was when Stuart got secretly evicted during a dance task. He and the other hms had no idea. Was sad to to see him enjoying himself then called to DR and told to go
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    What was the deal with her getting evicted in the first place? I wasn't really savvy back then so I didn't question it. As far as I know people loved her so was it just a case of people voting out one of the favourites?

It was an all up vote to evict and she was quite marmite but at the time had easily the biggest fan base ( except on DS where Ais was loved).

Poblem is, having the biggest fanbase is no use in a vote to evict, as you can't concentrate your votes. Consequently all the othe HM's fans all concentrated on Nikki.

I didn't know anyone outside of DS who didn't adore her, and that was when BB was watched by millions.

Guaranteed ( and a fact Ais fans hate to acknowledge) if it had been one on one between the two Nikki would've stormed it!
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Sezar will never be beaten.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

Ooh thank you!

Bit off topic, but when did they stop doing the half hour/hour break between telling the housemate they're going and them actually leaving? Was it BB8/9?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I loved Spencer in BB3 because everyone (inside the house) was so sure Alex was gone.

Loved Spenser V Alex.

Spencer just didn't give a ****, one of the housemates I'd like to see have seen go longer but Alex was cool too. A real shame they went up together.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Warsteiner wrote: »
    Loved Spenser V Alex.

Spencer just didn't give a ****, one of the housemates I'd like to see have seen go longer but Alex was cool too. A real shame they went up together.

I was fascinated by Alex and Kate's love/hate relationship (moreso on the LF the HLs just thought they fancied each other blah blah) so Spencer going helped that along once Adele also left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael this year was pretty good
  • Options
    gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elise..x wrote: »
    Ooh thank you!

Bit off topic, but when did they stop doing the half hour/hour break between telling the housemate they're going and them actually leaving? Was it BB8/9?
    Since C4 was always promoting shows between eviction episodes, they were split until even BB11, but they didn't do the annoucements before the break after BB7, iirc. The second part of the Eviction was pre-recorded, and the announcements moved to the first part of the second episode.
  • Options
    HumoristixHumoristix Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Sezer is hard to beat. I also liked the fake eviction of Michelle and Emma in BB5.
  • Options
    Mrs VimesMrs Vimes Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Sezer - his face was a picture.:D:D

^^^^ this :D
  • Options
    AllyLKAllyLK Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So many to choose from...

Vanessa from BB6 was epic. She, Makosi and Kemal thought they were so popular after Saskia and Maxwell being voted out of the other group in the preceding weeks - I'll never forget the shock on Vanessa's face when she realised they were the housemates up for eviction and Anthony, Craig & Kemal were safe. Kemal's was pretty good too, convinced he'd stay over Orlaith.

Also Sezer & Grace in BB7, Sylvia & Kat in BB9, Sallie & Michael this year. Jackie Travers has to be up there - I think I always enjoy ones where a member of the main clique goes and she was awful to Callum the week leading up to hers, aside from that I quite liked her.

My favourite fake evictions were Michelle & Emma, Dexter & Gina. Dan's real eviction this year would have been great but his interview was so bad afterwards it deflated the whole thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Kat in her dressing gown was brill

Agree this was memorable as was chicke stu going out via the diary room
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa BB6 I still watch it sometimes. I actually quite liked Vanessa but the amount of twists they packed in was very good.

and definitely Shabnam oh wow the time it took to get her out of the house

I also loved Dexter & Gina's fake eviction