• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, can you summarize?:p
    Pls. But is he really dead?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not dead. He walked in at the end of the last episode after Dawn said that she loved him in her "bye" speech.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.:o Thanks. Wish i could delete this thread now.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, don't worry!:) Nothing wrong with asking questions...even if the answer is blatantly obvious:)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, it's OK if you didn't see the episode :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think his car got stloen or something and that is why he didnt get in touch, or couldn't come back straight away..

i think it's nice he's got a storyline, but it would have been better if it weren't over in less than a week or so, and it weren't as good as i thought it would be, i don't know.. maybe i'm reading too much in to it, or the fact that he hasnt had a proper storyline in long and i was kinda dissapointed.

ah well.. sorry to go off te topic slightly in your thread.. :o
  • Lamb ChopsLamb Chops Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    He's not dead but I wish he was.

Absolutely awful character. Dire beyond belief!
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamb Chops wrote: »
    He's not dead but I wish he was.

Absolutely awful character. Dire beyond belief!

You took the words right out of my mouth
  • ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't see him and Dawn together!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Artymags wrote: »
    I just can't see him and Dawn together!
    It feels really forced in my opinion. Dawn is really spoilt and her husband to be only died last year. It just doesn't seem right to set her up with Gary.

I'm glad Eastenders decided to focus on their less focused characters for a week or two but its shown me that some of them are actually really weak characters. Gary and Dawn have not a lot going for them really, Gary's 'peak' was his relationship with Lynn and when she suffered a miscarriage. I think when Lynn left he should have left, he definitely does not have a lot going for him. Dawn's character is at its best when she was doing everything to save Summer, however she got blinded by money that Jase was bringing in and therefore ultimately led to his downfall it just ruined everything about her. Now rushing her into a relationship with Gary? It doesn't work at all.

I'm sort of glad he's not dead, except he's not going to get a better storyline in the future. Unless he, Dawn and Minty get a meatier storyline that can not only redeem their characters (such as Minty seems like such a jerk after everything he's done with Heather etc.) but also make them interesting and developed.
  • Lamb ChopsLamb Chops Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    You took the words right out of my mouth

I wish I knew how he stays in the show when characters like Honey and Yolande have been axed before him. I don't think Ricky Groves is particularly good either.

It's one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of life.