maloney looks home and hosed.

elgransenor1elgransenor1 Posts: 1,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
amazed he isn't odds on with the bookies. has consistently got the most phone votes (if newspaper reports are to be believed)

and looks an unstoppable train now.:(

Comments

• oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The train will get de- railed or hit the buffers
  • VisitingVisiting Posts: 40,112
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »

What makes you so sure?
  • bettingcriticbettingcritic Posts: 118
    Forum Member

Correct, the smart money isn't on Chris! Those rumours are dated and may be inaccurate, bookies would not give huge odds to a guy topping votes! and believe me they have their ways of finding out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Visiting wrote: »
    What makes you so sure?

Liverpool contestants in the final have always come second
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    When was the last time he was reported to have topped the votes - a couple of weeks ago maybe? It is possible he isnt still topping the votes but was unlikely he was going to suddenly drop below Union J after they had been in the bottom2 three times. If he ends up in the final 2 against Jahmene or James then surely anybody who doesnt want him to win will vote for the other finalist. Im surprised his odds havent shortened a bit more - he's still 4/1 on betfair.- I reckon him and Jahemene have an equal shot of winning it right now
  • KizerKizer Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Hosed in cheese yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The final has lot bigger pool of votes , jahmene mr nice boy image will get him over the line
    The young kid has got some talent offends nobody ,

I bet he won the vote this week , and will gain popularity
    Forum Member
    Liverpool contestants in the final have always come second

True, but things might change
  • KizerKizer Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    True, but things might change

Yeah they have phones nowadays. And colour tv's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kizer wrote: »
    Yeah they have phones nowadays. And colour tv's.

Doesn't mean they all work :D
    Forum Member
    The final has lot bigger pool of votes , jahmene mr nice boy image will get him over the line
    The young kid has got some talent offends nobody ,

I bet he won the vote this week , and will gain popularity

I wish you were right. I have been rooting for him ever since he started singing in his audition. I have never heard anybody with such a mesmerizing voice. And here on DS I'm practically the only one who thinks so.
    I find him so dignified, even after all he has been through, and very courageous. I would buy absolutely any album of his.

Yet he hardly gets mentioned these days. It's almost as if he weren't in the competition any more.
    Even he himself didn't believe he would make it to the final. And his name was called out last both in the semi and in the week before.
    Forum Member
    I wish you were right. I have been rooting for him ever since he started singing in his audition. I have never heard anybody with such a mesmerizing voice. And here on DS I'm practically the only one who thinks so.
    I find him so dignified, even after all he has been through, and very courageous. I would buy absolutely any album of his.

Yet he hardly gets mentioned these days. It's almost as if he weren't in the competition any more.
    Even he himself didn't believe he would make it to the final. And his name was called out last both in the semi and in the week before.

Jahmene's odds are drifting. The money is all going on james and chris. but he remains favourite!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's very raw talent , if he can smash one song this week ,
    You know a standing ovation moment , he will win .

He's almost there he needs the right song, and the confidence to smash it. He going to be singing with the Soweto gospel choir so he has to take this moment .

He deserves to win not baloney
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What it will come down to when it gets to the final 2 is who is the more dedicated fan base. Christopher will win because I feel on the night, his fans can rally and vote 20-30 times each and will be really desperate to win it for Christopher.

Then you have the "vote for Chris for a laugh" voters, the anti X Factor voters on the night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    What it will come down to when it gets to the final 2 is who is the more dedicated fan base. Christopher will win because I feel on the night, his fans can rally and vote 20-30 times each and will be really desperate to win it for Christopher.

Then you have the "vote for Chris for a laugh" voters, the anti X Factor voters on the night.

And if the anti voters counts that will be sad ,

Can't win either way just will not get the respect ,
    And if he does win the press will go to town on him ,
    And more than likely get boo'd

Shame but that's reality tv
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

You really think every chris fan is willing to spend 10 quid on voting for him?