Options

Steven & Kimberley in OK Magazine

Comments

• Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't they have agents advising them on their "5 minutes of fame?" Surely they should take some responsibility for this awful tackiness it's unbelievable.
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about this further, I am not sure who is the most disgusting, Steve and Kim or the trashy publications that ran this story.

Where exactly is Kims alleged operation scar ?

Even with keyhole surgery there would be a wound ( dressing or scar) and a lot of bruising etc. They have played along with the media who are equally as foul letting this story run. Totally despicable.>:(

I would love Jeremy Kyle to have a go at them :o:o:D
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tourm wrote: »
    Don't they have agents advising them on their "5 minutes of fame?" Surely they should take some responsibility for this awful tackiness it's unbelievable.

I'd imagine they have the tackiest agent in London, probably loads of jewellery and dribbles from the mouth at the mere mention of a sordid litle money making scheme :cool:
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about this further, I am not sure who is the most disgusting, Steve and Kim or the trashy publications that ran this story.

Where exactly is Kims alleged operation scar ?

Even with keyhole surgery there would be a wound ( dressing or scar) and a lot of bruising etc.
    They have played along with the media who are equally as foul letting this story run. Totally despicable.>:(

I would love Jeremy Kyle to have a go at them :o:o:D

Actually, that's one part of this story that isn't open to question. Ectopic pregnancies don't necessarily lead to surgery, only when it gets so far along that the fallopian tube ruptures.
  • Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus, Peter,, she couldn't physically have an Ectopic if she was carrying Stevens baby which makes it all the more sickening to cash in on something that many women have endured. It's rotten, pure and simple. Moreover, to apprear in a squalid publication in swimwear...well for Effssss sake.....morals of an alley cat.>:(
    I didn't say that she had an ectopic pregnancy. It is Kimberly who said that her doctor had told her that was likely. I'm just making the point that the fake baby-bump on BOTS was some days before she was told about a possible ectopic pregnancy. I don't think the EP was actually medically confirmed when Kim said her doctor had decided he had one.

Anyway, let's not be be rude about alley cats. They are far superior to Kim and Steve. :D:D
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    Joking aside, look at the picture here. His nipples really are low on his tubular torso and I could swear that's a camel-toe he's got going on. Bizarre. http://imgur.com/Gkqre6c

Blimey! :o

If I had weirdly positioned nipples and a crotch that gave me a male camel-toe I'd get the right hump. :p
  • Options
    bluejumperbluejumper Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Surely all females have to take a pregnancy test before entering the house... For safety with tasks... SO either it was Sashas conceived right before she went in and therefore undetectable.. or it was Stevens.. God help us all..... OR it was all a lie.... know where my money is!
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluejumper wrote: »
    Surely all females have to take a pregnancy test before entering the house... For safety with tasks... SO either it was Sashas conceived right before she went in and therefore undetectable.. or it was Stevens.. God help us all..... OR it was all a lie.... know where my money is!

Snorts Chuckles Chokes:o:o:D:o:o:D

Have to ?????

Do you mean Carol took a pregnancy test and passed ?????

Did Nadia?????

I can see Danielle taking the strip & shoving it up the tester where the virgin Mary doesn't shine.

Safety with tasks :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Being pregnant with your 1st you are ultra careful, believe me by the time the 4th comes along, juggling over corgi cars & action men fighting with Cindy dolls and accessories, carrying one baby in a sling on your front whilst carrying an older one in the back pack, honestly what ever the tasks are on big brother are nothing compared to the tasks of parenthood.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joking aside, look at the picture here. His nipples really are low on his tubular torso and I could swear that's a camel-toe he's got going on. Bizarre. http://imgur.com/Gkqre6c

:o:o:o
    Good grief, that's horrendous!

*goes off to bleach brain*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Kim had a miscarriage then 2 weeks later she's on bots with a cushion up her dress joking about being pregnant who she kidding?
  • Options
    chalkmarkschalkmarks Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I've seen enough to know he's the biggest bellend in history :cool:

and if he has a company and money what's he doing flashing his nipples and cameltoe in the paper for a few shillings? :D

BIB deserves a thread of its own - you do great comedy Pitman :D
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    nancy mc wrote: »
    Kim had a miscarriage then 2 weeks later she's on bots with a cushion up her dress joking about being pregnant who she kidding?

She didn't know she had an Ectopic Pregnancy on BBOTS. Last week's OK magazine interview was done before Steven came out of the house and she told OK then that the Doctors didn't know what it was and that they were still doing tests. She said she couldn't possibly have been pregnant as she was on birth control and they used condoms. The cushion joke was just a bit of humour based on the fans' speculation.
  • Options
    Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    She didn't know she had an Ectopic Pregnancy on BBOTS. Last week's OK magazine interview was done before Steven came out of the house and she told OK then that the Doctors didn't know what it was and that they were still doing tests. She said she couldn't possibly have been pregnant as she was on birth control and they used condoms. The cushion joke was just a bit of humour based on the fans' speculation.

Milking it for all it's worth.?

Getting some perspective back though..........

"How common are miscarriages?

Miscarriages are much more common than most people realise.

Among women who know they are pregnant, it is estimated that 1 in 7 of these pregnancies will end in miscarriage. Many more miscarriages occur before a woman is even aware she has become pregnant."

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/miscarriage/pages/introduction.aspx
    and
    Ectopic pregnancies.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ectopic-pregnancy/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I find the whole thing blown out of proportion and realism has gone awry somewhat more than usual for this BB "event"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member

Doesn't detract from the fact she's prepared to exploit what should be a sad and private illness to create a media persona. Katie Price and the Kardashians are unfortunately the beacons for wannabe Zelebrities. Real talent doesn't make the tabloids these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doesn't detract from the fact she's prepared to exploit what should be a sad and private illness to create a media persona. Katie Price and the Kardashians are unfortunately the beacons for wannabe Zelebrities. Real talent doesn't make the tabloids these days.

Who's being exploited?

Who ends up suffering?

What media persona? In what way is it different to her actual persona?

I'm sure they had already lined up the OK articles as soon as Kimberly left the house. Any decent agent would have. Long before she even knew about what the illness was. The fact that her story ends up being more of a human-interest story than it would otherwise have been is just a bonus.

Neither of them are claiming to be anything other than Z-list and, if Z-listers are the people who OK magazine pay for stories then why should a Z-lister not take advantage of that?

What advantage would there be in turning down money to tell a story that they're happy to tell and why would they not be happy to tell it given that BB has transformed both their lives for the better?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I laughed out loud at this.
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "transformed both their lives for the better", now that 's so funny.
    for the better you mean brought them both into the limelight for being liars and fame hungry wannabe's and having sex on tv. that's something to show your children when your in your later years.they should both be proud of themselves (NOT)
  • Options
    IngenueIngenue Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o That is not a good look.
  • Options
    IngenueIngenue Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven has his own company and money why are you all so nasty sitting there on your soap boxes you really don't know the guy only what big brother has let you see

Having his own company and money does not make him immune from being a bellend. Just look at Donald Trump.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those two need to get back to the USA. From the state of the house and from what Helen said about Bathroom, Loos, ect Is it still true you can get pregnant from sitting on Toilet Seat, or is it catching a STD, or STI.
  • Options
    Deirdre BarlowDeirdre Barlow Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    :o:o:o
    Good grief, that's horrendous!

*goes off to bleach brain*

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    who wrote: »
    "transformed both their lives for the better", now that 's so funny.
    for the better you mean brought them both into the limelight for being liars and fame hungry wannabe's and having sex on tv. that's something to show your children when your in your later years.they should both be proud of themselves (NOT)

If you're complaining about the sex, that's a completely different argument and nothing to do with what I said. You may just as well complain about the nude videos and photoshoots that have been her career for several years now as the same arguments would apply.

If you're questioning the genuine nature of their love for each other then I see no basis for anyone to do so other than the usual cynicism and unfounded assumption that happens with every BB romance and has been proved incorrect in pretty much every case to date.

Personally I find the warped view of reality that the cynics put out to be just as laughable as you find my opinion.
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you're complaining about the sex, that's a completely different argument and nothing to do with what I said. You may just as well complain about the nude videos and photoshoots that have been her career for several years now as the same arguments would apply.

If you're questioning the genuine nature of their love for each other then I see no basis for anyone to do so other than the usual cynicism and unfounded assumption that happens with every BB romance and has been proved incorrect in pretty much every case to date.

Personally I find the warped view of reality that the cynics put out to be just as laughable as you find my opinion.

nearly every showmance has been just that. how many can you name that are still going strong?
    time will tell but they aren't setting a very good example to the children steven says he wants with Kimberley you've got to admit that at least.
  • Options
    wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Had a little look through OK in the supermarket today and it was just as nauseating as I thought it would be. Kim is saying that she might even be a Mummy right now. Crass and totally horrible. He looks totally buggle eyed on the photos and not very good photos at that. Put it down and moved on.:D
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Seymour wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/Gkqre6c

Put this on your fridge and you will lose weight! :eek:

He looks like a melted candle.