Options

Has BB2's Brian Dowling Had Facial Cosmetic Surgery?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BDGABDGA Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least Vanessa is honest about it I suppose!

Can't understand why Brian is denying it though, but I suppose thats showbiz for ya :D

Why just because someone has great bone structure and skin have they had to have had treatment.

Brian would be first person to admit it if he had treatment, as he has always said if he did find he needed to have help to look good he would have it.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BDGA wrote:
    Why just because someone has great bone structure and skin have they had to have had treatment.

Brian would be first person to admit it if he had treatment, as he has always said if he did find he needed to have help to look good he would have it.
    Good bone structure helps a great deal to support the regrown collagen, & yes his skin is still remarkably smooth, he must have adhered to his facial massage regime.

He's dead right, & fair play to him, he's obviously a man of his word. I think he looks good.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caprice wrote:
    Talking of lumps, have you seen Paula Adbdul recently? :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/gofugyourself/pab3.jpg
    Oh dear :o
    caprice wrote:
    But keeping to the BB topic ( :D ) I was amazed at Lisa Jeyne's transformation after her plastic surgery

Before
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40191000/jpg/_40191641_lisa_100.jpg

After
    http://www.transforminglives.co.uk/images/lisa-jeynes.jpg
    Lisa looks good!
  • Options
    Geelong CatGeelong Cat Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote:
    He's younger than that, surely? BB2 was only five years ago and he was quite young then - no more than 22, I think.
    Yep that's right, he had his 23rd birrthday on BB, so he's just turned 28 (I know, cos I remember thinking he was born only about 10 days after me ;) )

I remember seeing him on TV a couple of years ago and he seemed to have put on quite a bit of weight, so if he's lost some since then I'm not surprised he looks different - losing weight often makes people look younger too (never been able to work out why that is, actually; it's not like being overweight is exclusively an older person's thing, especially nowadays!).
  • Options
    capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lisa looks good!

She does doesn't she? Her surgeon is one of the guys on "10 years younger" and he is amazing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote:
    He's younger than that, surely? BB2 was only five years ago and he was quite young then - no more than 22, I think.

Wasn’t he 21 when he appeared in BB2? I reckon he’s in his mid-to late 20’s now.

His tan is dreadful though – he has most certainly been tangoed.
  • Options
    GLYN_TO_WINGLYN_TO_WIN Posts: 3,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian is about 26. His face looks very different and is fatter even though his body looks slim. It's pretty wierd.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has changed facially a lot since bb2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,951
    Forum Member
    i think it's his hair